Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Search the Community

3 results for tags: metal

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Category

  • About Acne
    • What Is Acne
    • Body Acne
    • Cystic Acne
    • Diet
    • Hormones
    • Lifestyle Habits
    • Adult Acne
    • For Males
    • For Females
    • Makeup
    • Oily Skin
  • Acne Treatments
    • The Acne.org Regimen
    • Prescription Treatments
    • Over The Counter Treatments
    • Body Acne Treatments
    • Natural/Household Treatments
    • Light Therapy
    • Chemical Peels
    • Laser Therapy
    • Blackhead Treatments
    • Scar Treatments
    • Hyperpigmentation Treatments
    • Esthetician Treatments
    • Oily Skin Treatments

Forums

  • Welcome
    • Announcements and feedback
  • The Acne.org Regimen
    • The Acne.org Regimen
    • Acne.org products
  • Acne and its treatments
    • General acne discussion
    • Over-the-counter acne medications and products
    • Prescription acne medications
    • Other acne treatments
    • Scar treatments
    • Hyperpigmentation - red/dark marks
  • Personal anti-acne logs
    • Personal logs
  • Lifestyle
    • Diet & holistic health
    • Emotional and psychological effects of acne
    • Cosmetics & grooming
    • Skin picking
    • Shaving
  • Acne Specifics
    • Back/Body/Neck acne
    • Hormonal acne
    • Adult acne
    • Oily skin
    • Rosacea & facial redness
  • Other forums
    • The lounge

Blogs

Categories

  • Over-the-counter treatments
    • All-over treatments
    • Spot treatments
  • Prescription treatments
    • Topical
    • Oral
  • Other treatments
    • Nutrition/Holistic
    • Household/Natural
    • Vitamins/Supplements
    • Chemical peels
    • Laser
    • Light
    • Heat
  • Cleansers/Washes
    • Liquid
    • Bar
    • Cream
    • Pads/Wipes
    • Exfoliating
    • Makeup removers
    • Cleansing devices
  • Moisturizers
    • Dry/Sensitive
    • Oily skin
    • Tinted
    • Anti-aging
    • With SPF
  • Makeup
    • Foundation
    • Powder
    • Blush/Bronzer
    • Concealer
    • Primer
    • BB/CC creams
    • Mattifiers
    • Makeup tools
  • Sunscreens
    • SPF 4-14
    • SPF 15-29
    • SPF 30+
  • Razors/Shaving
    • Razors and cartidges
    • Electric razors
    • Shaving foam/cream/gel/oil
    • Aftershave balm/gel
  • Scar treatments
    • Medical
    • Over-the-counter
  • Misc.
    • Lip balm
    • Oil-absorbing

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. So I started the almost caveman-regime and have been improving constantly without any new breakouts over the week. I've been wondering why this treatment has been working...and I've come to a conclusion. It's my tap water. We have a water softener, but the tap water at my house still dries out my skin and hair. Doing research, I've found that many houses have terribly heavy-metal ridden tap-water and chlorine. The chlorine is necessary to keep the water clean, but must be filtered out via the ho
  2. Since i've been working with metal (welding, grinding, forging..etc) i've seen a LOT of blackheads appearing in the oilier areas of my face, like my nose, chin, and in between my eyebrows. I'm not sure if its coincidental, non-coincidental, or somewhere in between. I took bcp for 3 years, then i stopped and more acne began to appear on my cheeks, chin, and forehead (which i expected), but the blackheads only appeared after I began spending time in the shop. any advice or insight would be much
  3. Hello Fellow Sufferers, I have been breaking out now for about 3 years (24 yrs old now), never had acne as a teen. About 9 months ago I found the corrleation between using fluoride toothpaste and my breakouts. Once I stopped using fluoride tootpaste my breakouts improved about 75%. Since then I have been trying to figure out what is causing the remaining 25%. Since it obviously has something to do with dental origins I started looking up different metals used in crowns, since I had a r
×