Synthroid, Euthyrox, etc. - Levothyroxine Thyroid Replacement Hormone Reviews

Synthroid, Euthyrox, etc. - Levothyroxine Thyroid Replacement Hormone

Just about everything. More energy, I actually feel like a normal person now. I'm happier now. Weight loss, I can think straight, has helped me with my A.D.D. Just about everything is back to normal. I love it! I don't know what I did without it my whole life! The first three days I took it I was so itchy. But absolutely nothing other than that! Takes some time to get it right for you, but it's most definitely worth it! Don't read anything on the internet and talk yourself out of it, it really helps you out, makes life easier.

Comments

If it's right for you, clear skin, a clear mind, more energy, weight loss, if you're a girl: easier periods, etc. It might not be right for you, most dermatologists don't think to check if this is what you need. My dermatologist tried everything: antibiotics, topical cream, retin-a, etc. She finally told me that absolutely the ONLY way I would ever be clear was to go on Accutane. Sent me to the gyn for BC pills which are required by law before you can get Accutane. Gyn checked my thyroid levels, said they were low, and told me to start the replacement immediately, start the BC two months later, then go on the Accutane - all at once would be too much. One month after starting the thyroid pills, the acne was GONE. Derm sheepishly said, yes, sometimes it's the thyroid, congratulations. Never went back to her, never started the BC. Two years later, my skin is still perfect, plus the replacement has made some other things better. It's worth getting a check of your thyroid levels to see if you might benefit from this as well.

Comments