Sulphur Reviews

Sulphur

Best remedy ever !!!

quick effect removes pores and cysts completely extremely cheap dries skin Please try it! I've been suffering from acne for the last 12 years. I've tried everything: hormone therapy, Skinoren, Zineryt, azelaic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, zinc (topical), erythromicine, laser therapy, photo therapy, vegetarianism, toothpaste, baking soda, vinegar, garlic (topical), aspirin, salt, urine therapy (topical), oral antibiotics etc. Nothing really hepled. I've been applying sulphur on my whole face for the last two and a half months. My SEVERE acne is ALMOST GONE. I bought sulfur from a drug-store. It looks like yellow powder. I mixed it a little bit of simple face cream similar to nivea. I put this paste on my washed skin two or three times a week. You have to do it while you're home, because you can not go outside with this on your face. The cysts I had were so deep and painful that I sometimes couldn't sleep with my face on the pillow. It was the only thing that really helped me. My pores are now ALL GONE. Only a few scars from FORMER HUGE CYSTS are still there but they are getting smaller and fading away. My skin hasn't been so smooth since 2005. It's totally changing my life now... If you are scared to put it on the whole face, then put it first only on the biggest cysts. You'll see a huge difference especially if you do it for a few consecutive nights. Remember to use more hydrating creme or lotion during the day, because supfur makes the skin drier. By the way the whole thing costed me less than 3 euro so far.

Comments

- Really good for inflamed and cystic acne - Keeps acne more under control - Doesn't irritate the skin like other products - Lightens red marks and scarring with longer use - Doesn't get rid of acne all by itself - May make your skin peel a bit (use a good moisturizer!) - Not everyone likes the smell (bar soap is the worst) Sulphur products are great for more severe types of acne, including cystic acne. Sulphur doesn't exactly get rid of your acne, at least not by itself, but the way I see it, it "converts" your acne into run-of-the-mill zits. All of my cysts were gone after only two weeks of using sulphur soap and I used to have at least 2 or 3 active cysts all the time. Bar soap tends to be a lot harsher on the skin than liquid soap. Sulphur shampoo is great for scalp acne (it seems like it keeps it under control most of the time), but if you can't get your hands on any, you can use sulphur soap (yes, even bar soap) to wash your hair. I wholeheartedly recommend using sulphur products to help keep your acne under control.

Comments