The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site.
Sulfur treatments don't seem to have many reviews, like the more common, bp and salicylic acid, but they should. For me, Sulfur exfoliates, fades hyperpigmentation way sooner than any other treatment I tried (and I've tried all of them), dries up acne and it significantly shrinks cystic bumps quicker than anything else. My acne responds to sulfur treatments. I used a different brand of sulfur ointment (de la cruz) for 5 years and it worked great, but the ointment was very greasy and felt like melted butter on my skin. I left it on all night, instead of using like a mask and my hair always got stuck in it. I eventually switched to retin a, but retin a totally screwed my skin up, after 8 months of use. When i switched back to 10% sulfur, I thought I was stuck with the greasy butter feel on my face forever, until I found, San Marcos brand 10% sulfur ointment... This, San Marcos brand is more of a Shea butter texture, vs. greasy, and it's very matte on my face, which is awesome! It also has all plant based ingredients, where the other brand is 90% PEG. I haven't used this brand long, but so far, no bad reactions and it seems to do the trick, just like the other brand did! For reference, I have super oily, very acne prone skin and I've tried everything, except accutane.
· 0 comments
Create an account or sign in to leave a review
You need to be a member in order to leave a review
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!