Page 10 of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 388 reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Key Ingredients:
Zinc oxide, EP 15.25, Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39, Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.0, Benzyl cinnamate 0.15, Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.

All Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Paraffin wax, Microcrystalline wax, Heavy Liquid Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Propylene glycol, Antracine 54, Linalyl acetate, Lavender.

Reviewed on March 15, 2012

give it a go, its really cheap so you wont lose much if it doesn't work for you.

natalie, gb
Reviewed on March 10, 2012

would not use anything else and would use it forever.

Anonymous, Cork City
Reviewed on March 2, 2012

Right so, i'm 20 years old and acne has literally been the bane of my life for 4 years now but the severity of my acne has only really come into play in the last year. I always had pimples and always relied on sudocrem to cure it until i got sick of having to lather my face in this cream so i went to my GP where she put me on tetralysil and duac... this worked for a while but my acne came back worse than ever and flared up when i got stressed over exams etc. I then went on minisol which didnt work and now im monotrim 300mg. I have literally tried every acne product and home remedy under the sun and no matter what the doctor or the derm says i always end up coming back to this cream. in the last couple of days ive noticed that my face had been evening out due to the antibiotic but the redness was still there. after about five nights of sudocrem the redness was gone and im nearly acne free having spent literally hundreds on acne treatments in the past.... SO BUY THIS

Reviewed on February 27, 2012

sudocrem was the first thing i ever used when my acne started 4 years ago, the odd spot would come and go overnight with the help of sudocrem. after just a few months of using this i was spot free for at least 6 months. i then started to use marijuana which made my skin terrible, all the side effects like anxiety paranoia and sudden changes in body temprature really aggravated my skin to a point where i was in great pain both pshysically and emotionally. with help i put a stop to my dope habit, and sure enough my skin got slightly better over time. i started to seek help, i tried every acne related cream tablet oil lotion under the sun, although some would work really well it was only short term. i lost hope and my skin was bright red and blotchy and covered in spots as a side effect of all the harsh chemicals. it wasnt till a few weeks back i visited my mum and she reminded me of sudocrem. i stocked up, and have been using it whenever i am indoors, just a thin layer and slighty thicker in affected areas. its been a week or two now and my breakouts are getting further apart less severe and arent leaving any new scars. on top of that my orginal scars are almost completely faded and my skin is smooth. i reccomend this product directly after shaving also. thanks for reading my little essay if anyone does :) and i hope this product works for you !

Reviewed on February 22, 2012

Sudocrem is really easy to get a hold of and its great for tons of things so having a pot in the house really can't hurt you.

I use this every other evening alongside a harsher topical treatment that dries my skin out. The Sudocrem helps to soften my skin inbetween the harsher dosage of BP I use and still helps to reduce my spots.

I also use it as spot on treatment if I get a spot on my cheeks or forehead where I don't get acne and it really does work almost overnight.

Lewis, North east, england
Reviewed on February 20, 2012

I would not use if on antibiotics in which dry your skin out.

Excellent product i have tried everything for around 1 year now and my acne especially on my jawline has become aggressive aswell as the odd spots on the rest of my face. After aplying one night and leaving it on the redness reduced dramatically, the big spots dried up after a few nights, and my skin tone looks even and healthy. I use this everynight before bed and then use johnsons baby lotion on the morning to keep my face moisturized. I have done this routine for 2 months now and touch wood i have not developed any spots. The comments are amazing.

Anonymous, London
Reviewed on February 19, 2012

After reading reviews on this I thought I'd try it, it's meant to work overnight and tbh it did nothing, I thought if I used it a bit more it would help but again in did virtually nothing. I'm going to continue using it because I have so much left but that's the only reason.

Reviewed on February 16, 2012

A really great product, worked 10 times better for me than Proactive, Clearasil etc, cheap, lasts for ages

Lisa, Plymouth England
Reviewed on February 16, 2012

It does what it says on the tin! And more.

I too heard it on a British show TOWIE and had just broken out in my time of the month spots... Same time every month. I used it for the first time today after seeing an acne sufferer use it in the television. Thought I would see if it would work.... Cleared redness and dried out all my spots but not skin. Would totally recommend. I have fairly

Sensitive skin and it's non abbresive but i wouldn't recommend using it everyday as it would probably leave your skin feeling quite dry. Use e45 or a water based non sented cream which most chemists sell for around £3. I've tried them all and the cheap over counter are the best! Good luck if you use it you will be stunned by the results.

Reviewed on February 13, 2012

I love Sudocrem. I have terrible hormonal break outs consisting of cysts, white heads and all the normal nasty stuff. And i've now found a really great regieme including - yup - Sudocrem to deal with them.

Wash VERY gently, using only water and my all natural Liz Earle face wash when i feel its needed. Then Liz earle toner, leave for a few minutes, then apply the sudocrem with a cotton bud directly to spots. :)

I find its better to use it directly on spots, i used to slap it all over my face but it make me skin flake. So apply just to spots or bad areas.

If you use it as often as possible while at home, (I apply it over night, then remove excess in the morning with my toner and re-apply a fresh batch) it will work pretty quickly) Try it :-)