Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream Reviews

Brand: Sudocrem

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream

If you have acne this is the cheapest,most effective treatment

Absolutely incredible, you can get it in any drug store very cheap you only need a little one £2.00 if that and within the first couple of days i seen changes [everyone's different though]. It clears up the spots doesn't really get rid of the scarring or redness but there's lots of other treatments for that. Would recommend it if you start getting a few breakouts put some sudocrem on it[very small amount] and it should help if it doesn't then you can go see your pharmacist, Gp etc. Fabulous.

likes

Fantastic!

I've used this product my whole life, I put this on my cuts and bruises and any injury I had when I fell over. It's always done the trick! I think I would've lost it if I had never had this product with me throughout my whole childhood! I recommend this to anyone!

miracle worker

Only three days of use and I've gone from being afraid to leave the house without covering my forehead in concealer and BB cream to not wearing any coverage whatsoever!! Sure there are still red spots and some little bits here and there, but it's only been 3 days so I'm sure that'll clear up soon. Every evening I wash my face with water, dry it off and then apply some Sudocrem to just spots and patches (so not my whole face). I sleep with it on, wash my face with water again in the morning and apply some more. Only leave this on for about an hour, then wash face with water again.

Just didn't work for me

I've gone through so many over the counter products and nothing seems to work for me, I tried this after seeing reviews and being told it was good by many. I applied it on my face before bed every night and washed off with water in the morning for about a week, it made no difference and, if not, my skin became worse

Brilliant.

Every night I apply a thin layer of Sudocrem after washing my face with cold water, washing it off again in the morning (cold water 💦 ). No SOAP, cold wash & don't let your face get wet in the shower 🚿! �💪��

Comments

Good moisturiser for acne prone skin

I use this every night as my skin is very dry and it helps sooth it. I defiantly recommend it if you have dry skin and find that every other moisturiser makes you break out, but just try to avoid applying it on your spots as I find that in some cases it makes them worse as it blocks your pores. It is meant to reduce the redness in your acne scars as well but I haven't noticed any difference.

Brilliant

I've been using this for years on hyperpigmentation and spots I've picked or squeezed. Apply a small amount over effected over night. Wash in morning and reapply very lightly. I blend it in on my skin as I'm pale. Reduces redness really well.

Comments

Excellent for bringing out all the gunk in pimples

I use this stuff on my spots to bring out the pus without picking at them myself and causing more damage to my skin. Use a thick dollop of sudocrem on an inflamed / pus-filled spot and leave it for a couple of hours. Then wipe away and squeeze the spot ever so gently. It should easily ooze out, immediately clean off and sanitize the area

Best treatment for acne

I discovered I developed mild acne on my cheeks and started developing a few spots on my forehead. Before I went to sleep I washed my face and covered my face in sudocreme to sleep in, In the morning I washed my face and applied a bit of coconut oil which tends to make your face look greasy but yeh I started to see an improvement within 2 days and have continued doing it! My skin is clearing up and I love it

Comments

Really good stuff, for the most part

This cream is great at reducing redness, and is provided in ample quantity. Results come quickly, but in my own experience, I've found it to be limited. It caused no irritation whatsoever and has only a very subtle scent. There are some drawbacks to consider. For one, you'll most likely find that this is the densest viscosity possible for a topical cream, the consistency is very much like clay. Also, it's highly resistant to rinsing, so be careful with how much you apply. A thin layer is all you need. It takes a little while to be absorbed by the skin, which makes it a worthwhile strategy to use this in the evening and leave it on overnight. Depending how much of this you use and how evenly you distribute it, there may still be some noticeable excess in the morning, though, and as mentioned, rinsing this stuff isn't easy.

Comments

only use a very small amount...

ive been using sudocrem on and off for many years. i use a very small amount on my problem areas when my skin is dry as most moisturisers cause me redness. in my experience it can cause some spots and under the skin lumps due to pores getting blocked but doesn't cause redness. hard to remove from face, you cant wash it off easily (almost needs to be scrubbed off). it also doesn't blend into skin, so not a product you want to wear outside the house.

Comments

Made me break out - badly

I was using sudocrem on a couple of big spots on the right side of my jaw/cheek because I read good reviews on here. I used it for about a week and each time I had to apply a larger amount of sudocrem because the area that had big spots was growing. I stopped yesterday after noticing the difference between the left and right side of my face. I've broken out on the right side of my face (where I was using the cream) worse than I have done in years. The left side of my face is fine. I wish I could post photos to show the difference. Sudocrem might work for some people, but it completely aggravated my acne

Miracle worker

I have been using sudocrem for about 6 or 7 months now and it does work! I apply a think mask on my face and any other part of my body with spots every night. The amount of acne I have is now very little and any breakout doesn't take long to disappear. It also helps reduce the pain and redness some spots may cause. It took me one night to see little changes, but a big improvement requires a few months.

flattens and calms breakouts

I use this at night after cleansing my face and just use a Q-tip to apply a small amount to any spots that I have, I then just pat it into my face using my finger and leave it on for around half an hour. you could leave it on longer but I remove it after a while so I can continue the rest of my skin routine. it really helps to calm any breakouts you may have and reduces the amount of time it takes for spots to heal, I've also noticed I get less hyper pigmentation left over after breakouts when I use this and I think its because the spots are less inflamed and sore. I really do recommend giving this a go.

Best for angry skin

I have used sudocrem for YEARS, all throughout my acne 'journey'. It's great if you have a particularly angry spot or if you've squeezed or picked at something. Applying it overnight helps to bring down the redness and for me, it speeds up healing. Also, if you're prone to pick when you shouldn't (like me) then this can be a great deterrent. Generally, when I get home from work I'll take off my make up and spot treat my skin with this. This stops me from touching my skin so much because I know touching it will rub the sudocrem off. Plus it's cheap!!!

Comments

good for red marks, bumps and inflamed skin but doesnt prevent future spots so not long term

I started using this two weeks ago. Immediately noticed a positive effect. I have hormone (PCOS) related acne with about 10-15 medium spots on my face, often clustered together in a couple of areas along with a lot of red marks from fading previous spots (Hyperpigmentation) I apply this in the affected areas about once or twice a day and rub in as much as i can to take the white sheen off. I found that it is great for: - helping a generally inflamed patch of skin calm down -healing spots *once they come to a head* like making the bump turn flat - fading hyperpigmentation - it doesnt dry out my skin like salicylic acid would HOWEVER it does nothing to prevent spots actually coming as far as I can see. I am still getting about 1 new spot each day as I was before, which means I feel like I'm just piling more and more and more on each day. It helps heal but not prevent. Im now looking into more herbal remedies to help in the long run as after this i feel like ive pretty much tried every product for my skin....

Try Vitex (chasteberry) it should help with the acne and PCOS. It takes a while to work, but it really works.

Shrinks inflamed spots, speeds up healing from irriataion, but does nothing for comedonal acne

I have used this a few times on areas of skin irritation, and inflamed acne spots. It does leave a white residue, but I tend to just pop a bit on then wipe the residue off to some extent after about an hour. I don't have alot of inflamed acne, which is what I think sudocrem is best for. It shrunk these spots, and really helped heal up bumps from scratching on my body (I know terrible, but it only occurs rarely!). PS. If you get any form of irritation such as chafing it's great for that too! I have tried this on comedonal acne, but it really did absolutely nothing for it. However, I have kept this product for its other uses. Definitely reccomend for use as a spot treatment for inflamed acne, as it does also help take away the redness in a matter of days.

Comments

Excellent on existing spots but not for prevention

Once I feel a spot coming up, I will put this on it at night. I find that it draws the gunk up to the surface of the skin quicker than when I don't use it. It's of no use preventing new spots though.

REMEMBER TO WASH AND DRY FACE BEFORE APPLICATION & AFTER WIPING OFF

I don't have the worst acne but everyday I had red marks/scars/spots on my face and my skin was generally awful and would never properly clear up. I used a thin layer of sudocrem over night on my forehead, washing with warm water and drying before applying. I woke up, wiped it off with a tissue, again washed my face with warm water and saw an unreal difference, I've tried creams/lotions/face washes recommended by doctors and nothing came close to this.

try somaluxe instead

I had hyperpigmentation AND blotchy skin - and really feel the Somaluxe Moisturizer is starting to make a difference. I am a 37 year old woman and have been very unhappy with my skin for quite awhile now. I have continued with daily use of the Somaluxe Moisturizer and my skin is looking so much brighter and fresher, I've even had afew compliments telling me I look healthier and fresh. My hyperpigmentation has started to break up a little bit, giving me little dotted about patches of normal skin tone, so I'm hoping afew more weeks down the line that it will of more or less cleared up. Fingers crossed.

Have you tried Sudocream then or not?

Superb

I used this product on my forehead after I recently had a breakout on this area. I washed my hands and only put this on my spots directly and not the surrounding areas as this was my first time using it and wasn't sure if I would have a reaction. I woke up and all my spots had shrunk and it had gotten rid of the redness i had from previous spots. Would highly recommend this as a spot treatment and will use it again!! It has a lovely smell and texture aswell. For first time users I would recommend only using it on problem areas and not all over the face

Popular All-over treatments