Stridex Power Pads Reviews

Brand: Stridex

Stridex Power Pads

Best acne product ever, even better than ProActiv! I had a bad case of acne and it completely cleared my blackheads and whiteheads and scars. Discontinued Bring this product back, seems like they always get rid of the best thing that works. Tsk tsk

Comments

-Easy packaging for travel/after gym -Low dose of benzoyl peroxide (2.5%) doesn't dry/irritate face -It works! -Hard to find in drug stores -discontinued ! :( I absolutely LOVE this product! It worked wonders on my skin. I used it once at night after cleansing to get rid of all left over makeup. It helped get rid of dirt, bacteria, makeup, and dead skin cells. This product was very gentle on my skin and never caused it to be irritated. I have used several other pads but have not found one that was as effective and that has benzoyl peroxide instead of salicylic acid. Hopefully this product will come back!

Guest Sam
Guest Sam

Everything about this product is wonderful!! They got rid of it! This is the number one product to keep skin clear. Discontinuing this item was a horrible decision. It works better than any other acne product out there and the best part is it's over the counter. Please bring it back!!!! I would pay anything!!!!!

Comments

I love this product. It has been the only one that works with my skin. It is not to harsh but gets rid of the acne.BRING IT BACK! I have tried other types by stridex & it was too harsh & didn't get rid of the acne. No longer sold

Guest Barbara
Guest Barbara

The pads are so handy,in individual packs, they just seem more sanitary. none, other than i can't find them These are great,I use them on my skin after chemo, I use them daily.Please get them back in stores.

Guest Mary
Guest Mary

I have rosacea with acne bumps and the power pads worked extremely well. I have been searching desparately to find anywhere that sells the Power Pads any more. I would always buy in bulk so I just recently ran out and was shocked to find that they appear to have been discontinued I have tried other Benzoyl products but the pads were the best. I agree, BRING THEM BACK They work!

Comments

Doesn't dry my skin out Easy to apply Individually wrapped pads Hard to find in stores These work! Trust me! I used to use proactive which worked for me for about 2 years, then it stopped working. It also dried my skin out and made it white. These pads are just effective if not better. They do not dry your skin out and only use 2.5 benzoyl peroxid. IF YOU HAVEN'T FOUND A ACNE SOLUTION. THIS IS IT TRUST ME!!!!!!!!

Guest Bree
Guest Bree

I have had acne since I was a preteen. It started with pimples and has become unbearable breakouts every now and then. This was the only product that worked for me for three years of smooth skin and now that's it's gone my acne is back! Unfortunately it has been discontinued even though it has worked wonders for so many people. I cried when I realized last month that I was using up my last box. It was the best product I've ever tried...hopefully it's just a big joke and it will be back someday.

Guest Nick
Guest Nick

Never had something work this well. Easy to use AND the most effective product (including 5 years of prescriptions) I've ever used. THEY DISCONTINUED THE PRODUCT!!! Stridex, BRING THEM BACK. I WILL BUY A LIFETIME SUPPLY MYSELF!

Popular All-over treatments