Stridex Power Pads Reviews

Brand: Stridex

Stridex Power Pads

Best acne product ever, even better than ProActiv! I had a bad case of acne and it completely cleared my blackheads and whiteheads and scars. Discontinued Bring this product back, seems like they always get rid of the best thing that works. Tsk tsk

Comments

-Easy packaging for travel/after gym -Low dose of benzoyl peroxide (2.5%) doesn't dry/irritate face -It works! -Hard to find in drug stores -discontinued ! :( I absolutely LOVE this product! It worked wonders on my skin. I used it once at night after cleansing to get rid of all left over makeup. It helped get rid of dirt, bacteria, makeup, and dead skin cells. This product was very gentle on my skin and never caused it to be irritated. I have used several other pads but have not found one that was as effective and that has benzoyl peroxide instead of salicylic acid. Hopefully this product will come back!

Guest Sam
Guest Sam

Everything about this product is wonderful!! They got rid of it! This is the number one product to keep skin clear. Discontinuing this item was a horrible decision. It works better than any other acne product out there and the best part is it's over the counter. Please bring it back!!!! I would pay anything!!!!!

Comments

I love this product. It has been the only one that works with my skin. It is not to harsh but gets rid of the acne.BRING IT BACK! I have tried other types by stridex & it was too harsh & didn't get rid of the acne. No longer sold

Comments

I love this product. Please bring it back. I'll purchase a lifetime supply if necessary. Its no longer available. It works well!

Guest Shari
Guest Shari

great for travel Where can I buy them?

Guest Barbara
Guest Barbara

The pads are so handy,in individual packs, they just seem more sanitary. none, other than i can't find them These are great,I use them on my skin after chemo, I use them daily.Please get them back in stores.

Guest michael
Guest michael

I miss stridex power pads, ideal for travel easy and works!! none bring it back

Guest JJ
Guest JJ

Excellent in clearing up white heads etc. without drying out face. Used other products and very dissatisfied. NONE PLEASE BRING THIS BACK.

Guest Mary
Guest Mary

I have rosacea with acne bumps and the power pads worked extremely well. I have been searching desparately to find anywhere that sells the Power Pads any more. I would always buy in bulk so I just recently ran out and was shocked to find that they appear to have been discontinued I have tried other Benzoyl products but the pads were the best. I agree, BRING THEM BACK They work!

Guest Jim
Guest Jim

Great stuff Has been discontinued, but there is good news... I found this at [link removed]. Look under "Blistex" manufacturer name.

Comments

Doesn't dry my skin out Easy to apply Individually wrapped pads Hard to find in stores These work! Trust me! I used to use proactive which worked for me for about 2 years, then it stopped working. It also dried my skin out and made it white. These pads are just effective if not better. They do not dry your skin out and only use 2.5 benzoyl peroxid. IF YOU HAVEN'T FOUND A ACNE SOLUTION. THIS IS IT TRUST ME!!!!!!!!

Guest Bree
Guest Bree

I have had acne since I was a preteen. It started with pimples and has become unbearable breakouts every now and then. This was the only product that worked for me for three years of smooth skin and now that's it's gone my acne is back! Unfortunately it has been discontinued even though it has worked wonders for so many people. I cried when I realized last month that I was using up my last box. It was the best product I've ever tried...hopefully it's just a big joke and it will be back someday.

Guest Nick
Guest Nick

Never had something work this well. Easy to use AND the most effective product (including 5 years of prescriptions) I've ever used. THEY DISCONTINUED THE PRODUCT!!! Stridex, BRING THEM BACK. I WILL BUY A LIFETIME SUPPLY MYSELF!

Comments

Keeps my son's skin pretty free of acne. Very easy to use, doesn't dry out his skin even though he plays Water Polo year round. Now he only gets a small pimple here and there. None I also grabbed the last 3 boxes they had at our local CVS when they went on clearance. CVS was the only place I could ever find them. Good news is you can can still find them on the web. Amazon and [link removed] carry them, along with some other web sites. Hope this helps anyone like myself who is panicked at the thought I might not be able to find these anymore or that they have been discountinued.

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

Individually wrapped. Soothing. No Sting. Large application pad with plenty of medicine on it. Affordably priced. No funky smell. Travel friendly. They seem to be working. I have been using them for 2 weeks with no side effects. Difficult to find. They were on clearance at my local CVS for $3.50 and I bought the last 3 boxes; on sale at my local Genuardi's for $4.99-but other than that, I can't find them. Hopefully they are not being discontinued. I really like this product. I am in a panic as I am not sure if they are discontinuing this item. I look everywhere I shop and then clean them out of their stock.

Guest frances
Guest frances

easy convenient EFFECTIVE inexpensive WORKS FAST! =] nonnnneeee at all ive used these pads for like 3 months now, and theyre amazing =D i have like really oily skin so at first they just made my skin even more oily and it wasnt pretty...just really oily and gross...but i kept using them because i knew benzoyl peroxide is very effective, and i found that each day my skin got less oily and adjusted to the medication in the padsss. within about a week my skin wasnt even oily anymore and started looking really good! my acne dries out soooooo quick and then just comes off the surface of my skin like MAGIC!

Guest lizabeta
Guest lizabeta

easy to use, cheap may dry out skin I've been using this product for about a week now and every day I saw major improvements in my skin. I had been using salicylic acid before and switching to BP made a huge difference. It did dry out my skin a bit but a little moisturizer helped. Using one pad in the morning and one at night is saving my skin :)

Guest crystal
Guest crystal

easy to use. fast. affordable. you can take it on the go. doesnt overly dry out skin. greatly reduces size of pimples and redness overnight. none! i love it. i was just trying benzoyl peroxcide 10% for the longest time. and after awhile it felt like it wasnt making any difference. i heard some buzz about this product. so i tried it...the first night. oh my god. woke up and some pimples were gone. most, greatly reduced in size and redness. which is strange because its only 2.5, and it works better for my skin...hm.. the greatest part is, is that as the days go on. ive been using less and less makeup, because i dont need it. and i was one of those girls that caked on makeup to hide blemishes, NOT ANYMORE. all i get by now is with mineral face power. oh. and the smoothness. my skin feels soooo soft. i did have to go to three different places to find it, but that just means you have to buy in bulk. doesnt matter, if it keeps my skin like this its worth it.

Guest Bianca
Guest Bianca

Clears acne (even hormonal) FAST, no redness or itching, does not dry out skin, does not smell, easy to use, exfoliates The pads are a little larger than needed Oh my lord. This product is a god-send. I have been suffering from acne (mainly hormonal and/or due to stress) for years and years. I have tried all different products, prescriptions, and home remedies, and nothing has worked. These pads work!! They are amazing. I usually have lots of bumps all over my face, but I only have ONE right now. Yes, one, and that one seems to be shrinking. I absolutely cannot believe how well these work. The pads are a little large, so what I do is I cut them into 4 small squares. I use these squares at different times throughout the day. I think this helps to constantly keep the medicine on my skin. This means that I use one package a day, so the box usually lasts for 3 weeks. This technique really works and I highly suggest it to anyone suffering from acne...hormonal or not.

Guest Bradd
Guest Bradd

Exfoliates, doesnt sting, dries fast, and you get quick results! Nothing really comes to mind Well this is my 2nd month on Accutane and I think it makes my skin sensitive, and my skins been getting super red and dry/peeling bad from other products, It's really affordable and definetly worth a try.

Guest Lynn
Guest Lynn

Very effective! Quick results and they also exfoliate! Yaaay! There's too few in one box. basically, they work very well. And very quickly. But you need to keep rebuying them fairly often. It's no big deal they. They only cost $5-6.

Guest Jenn
Guest Jenn

Works really good, gets rid of acne fast, feels nice on your skin, exfoliates as well None, except that this product is hard to find--had to order online Out of all the benzoyl peroxide products out there this is definitely the best one I've used.

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

clears up acne amazingly.cheap for a little box of 78 pads. clears up acne in weeks while ordering products such as proactive,neutrogena, clean and clear, promise to clear in months. no cons(: buy it..really..it works wonders..u have to remember that it WILL get better, but right after you wash ur face if its REALLY red and worse that it was just before you washed it that it doesnt mean its getting worse, its just slightly irrtant to ur skin but wont harm it, ur face will go back to normal after minutes.dont overuse.i know this sounds stupid and ur always thinking, so what if its dry,the point is to get rid of the oil right?why would that make it worse?.butttt i guess from so much research u might as well just listen.so just use it maybe 3 times a day, thats what i do and it works wonders. i know it sounds WAY too good to be true, i mean, cmon,an over the counter product, working better than a dermetologist recommended treatment?...but it REALLY works better..and ive used some of the top of the line products.oh and also remember, it HAS to get better before it gets worse..so right after u wsh it, it WILL be kinda red, but itll go away within minutes like i said before

Guest James
Guest James

affordable, after the first two weeks worked incredibly first two weeks didn't work buy it

Popular All-over treatments