Stridex Day & Night Acne Medication Reviews

Brand: Stridex

Stridex Day & Night Acne Medication

Guest Brynn
Guest Brynn

It was the only thing that worked to clear uop my bad acne! They dont make it anymore. Its worth the money and the time. If they brought it back id be the happiest person ever!

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

It has been the only non-prescription treatment that has worked for me. The day gel left my skin feeling tight and looking a little shiny but it went away after a while. They don't make it any more. It was a great product and they should bring it back! I need it!

Comments

cleared my acene and blemishes up completely. leaves a little sheen on your face (personally I don't mind it), but nothing bad. they don't make it anymore/discontinued it, that's the biggest negative about it. it's definitely worth a try. it has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me. sadly it's discontinued, but it was definitely great (and shouldn't have stopped making it since it's helped so many people).

Guest Manita
Guest Manita

Worked consistently great for my 30+ year old skin. I cannot find this anywhere!!! I've looked in all of the major chains and off-the-mainstream chains. The night cream worked the best so I'm hunting for the night cream part. If you can find it, definitely try it.

Guest Valerie
Guest Valerie

works great , cleared up my skin...used it for three yrs with no problems Can't find anywhere they sell this stuff.... Would like to use again...Where can i get this stuff!!!!!!Looked everywhere....Even Wal-mart!

Guest Ann
Guest Ann

It worked really well on my face and was simple enough that I didn't mind using every day. It made my skin feel dry for about ten minutes, but that always went away. My biggest problem is that I can't find it in stores anymore. If you can find, I suggst you at least give it a try...it definitely worked for me.

Guest jason
Guest jason

For me, at least, its 100% positive using this product. The ONLY products that work for me is this, and proactive's "night lotion". Availability. They quit selling this in my area, so I had to start ordering proactive again, which is amajor pain in the @$$! It works for some, and dont for others. But for my particular skin, it works awesome. I only had breakouts when i didn't use it often enough, or because of my laziness. I HATE that they dont sell this around my area anymore.

Guest Grace
Guest Grace

It clears my skin, and it's the only thing that has worked for me. It's pretty easy to use and doesn't take a lot of time to put on. I can't find this product anywhere. And the night creme can feel kind of sticky for a while. It works, and it's worth it.

Guest jenny
Guest jenny

this product is so good it cleared out my pinples right away, i wish they had this product back in the market. try it.

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

My face cleared up fast and stayed clear for a long time. I can't find it in stores anymore. I'm not able to use this because I can't find it in stores, but I used it for a year straight and my sin looked great. I use stridex pads, and when used together they worked wonderfully. Some people will have to use lotion with it, but I didn't. I completely recomend ATLEAST trying this product.

Guest eileen
Guest eileen

it seems to have cleared up my skin, and is an easy regimen to follow- I love the convenient packaging! It's made my face really shiny. The morning after using the night cream when I washed my face it felt like I had a layer of slime all over it. It cleared up my acne but in exchange made my face look like I smeared it with vaseline- gross. It also is disgusting when washing you face in the morning because of the layer of gook the night cream has doesn't seems to absorb. Overall I did not like this product and I regret buying it. Even though the packaging is nice, and I like the idea of having two different acne solutions for day and night.

Comments

It was really hard to find and when I did find it the bottles were usually expired. The stuff didn't do crap. The day gel dried out my face and the night lotion didn't do anything. Do not buy.

Guest Virgin Perez
Guest Virgin Perez

love it sorry I can't find anywhere I wish I can buy on line help tell me where

Guest john
Guest john

it clars you face up well exspecially if you have oily skin none its one of the best things ive used as a teenager.

Comments

You get two medications in one bottle for one price, so you don't have acne stuff all over your bathroom. It dries out your skin badly, so you have to use a moisterizer for it. Spot treatments work better than putting it all over your face, like a mask. You should use it if you have mild, like the occastional acne. The gel is clear and drys fast, so you can put make up over it and the lotion is okay. I think that the lotion dries out your skin more than the gel.

Popular All-over treatments