x

St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion reviews

Brand: St. Ives

St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceteth 10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Yellow 10, Red 40, Blue 1.

it works!
Reviewed on August 31, 2013

ive been using since last week and it works. it smells so good and it is not greasy which I love :) I use it for my arms, feet, and knees and they are not dry anymore. definitely would recommend it to anyone :)

Robert, Columbus
Reviewed on February 6, 2012

I love this stuff. It smells sooooo good! Every time i see the bottle i open it and smell it like 20 times. It has been the best moisturizer i have ever used.

Reviewed on March 17, 2011

I absolutely love this lotion. I use every day. It's not greasy at all. My skin feels so smooth and looks radiant. My skin looks better than a lot of the girls I work with. I use immediately after showering. I even put this on my face at night--my face looks great when I wake up. I have really oily skin and this doesn't add to it. I live in Tucson, AZ and I don't sweat it off at all with temps of 110+. It smells so delicious. I threw out all the other lotions because this is my one and only lotion.

Reviewed on July 19, 2010

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Urea, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Cyclohexasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Disodium EDTA, Stearamidopropyldimethylamine, Petrolatum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Red 40 (CI 16035), Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Colloidal Oatmeal, Sorbitol, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract.

(That was for those of you ingredient conscious!)

Been using for a few months now. Very moisturizing but not greasy. Pleasant smell, nice thick texture. If you keep it cool, it also has a nice soothing/cooling effect. I have very sensitive body skin that gets irritated by sweat, friction and shaving VERY easily, erupting in bumps and sometimes acne. This stuff calms the irritation down and smooths the skin. Great to use on legs after shaving. Absorbs almost instantly.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org