St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub Acne Treatment Reviews

Brand: St. Ives

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub Acne Treatment

User410314

induced breakout

I broke out on this as well. I didn't feel cleaner. The texture is like grainy hair gel, really gloppy.

Comments

cheap Made acne worse. Smells bad. Use this product for 2 months. It broke me out like crazy. I figure my skin would get accustom to it but it just kept making it worse and worse.

Comments

Skin feels clean and refreshed Smells bad Difficult to wash off all of the scrub Doesn't affect redness or acne I first bought the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub when I had read some good reviews about it. I suffer from the odd breakout and had never used St Ives before so I thought I'd give it a go. However I was soon disappointed to find that it barely affected my skin at all, in fact I think it might have made it slightly worse. Perhaps it's just my skin but this product was a waste of money in my opinion and the scrub is difficult and messy to use as it gets into your hairline and eyebrows and is tricky to wash out. The smell is also not unpleasant but strong and not at all like green tea. Anyway I have stopped using this now and have found that washing my face with water morning and night helps as well as putting Sudocrem onto my spots overnight really works!

Popular Exfoliating