x

St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon And Mandarin Orange Scrub reviews

Brand: St. Ives

St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon And Mandarin Orange Scrub

WATER (AQUA), HYDRATED SILICA, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, GLYCERIN, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, ACRYLATES/PALMETH-25 ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, PPG-2 METHYL ETHER, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) PEEL EXTRACT, RED 30 (CI 73360), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

One of the Most Effective Skin Product
Reviewed on December 7, 2017

I'm just gonna copy and paste my review from Apricot Scrub here since they both work. But Even and Bright is the one I'm currently using. Love them.

I've been using St. Ives for a year and half now and it's proven effective for me, I was never expecting that I'd come across a product that is actually truthful, it's not only effective but affordable too. Thumbs up to St. Ives.

Works great, and smells good too!
Reviewed on August 16, 2017

I purchased this as an alternative to my St. Ives Apricot scrub, and use both almost daily. This product is great because unlike the Apricot Scrub, it's no where near as harsh or rough but you still get a good exfoliation and it smells AMAZING! Although this doesn't help much with acne, I can see it reducing the redness in my face and leaves my skin so smooth.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org