Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spironolactone - Reviews

Spironolactone

View Ingredients
25 mg, 50 mg or 100 mg of Spironolactone.

Calcium sulfate dihydrate, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, peppermint flavor, polydextrose, polyethethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized (corn) starch, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide and triacetin.
  • Community Links

Mara.h
RG001

a91

Hey RG001,

how's it going now 8 weeks on? I have just started on 50, might go up to 75, nice to hear from someone on similar dose!

RG001

Hey a91, hows it going for you? Have just updated post week 8. The outbreak at week 6 did feel like a set back but it wasn't as bad as usual and I seem to have escaped significant side effects. I might consider going up to 100mg if my bloods are OK but I don't know.... and I don't think I would want to go higher than 100mg.

Rachface

smiles23

Yes, it made me a bit itchy but rarely. not extremely. If you are very itchy you may be allergic. Check with your doc

skel
weid(wo)man
Ren_0

Sh1

I’ve been on spironolactone for almost a year, and still i do breakout in cystic acne on my cheeks!

Ren_0

Check in with your doctor! Might be time to check dosage!

• Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes