Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spironolactone - Reviews

Spironolactone

View Ingredients
25 mg, 50 mg or 100 mg of Spironolactone.

Calcium sulfate dihydrate, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, peppermint flavor, polydextrose, polyethethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized (corn) starch, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide and triacetin.
  • Community Links

RG001
Rachface
skel
weid(wo)man
Ren_0

Sh1

I’ve been on spironolactone for almost a year, and still i do breakout in cystic acne on my cheeks!

Ren_0

Check in with your doctor! Might be time to check dosage!

Babushka!
shariece88
Aliza1228
Tonsesa

Lany

Hi Tonsesa! I'm glad that your experience is positive. I have very oily skin too all my life and after accutane relapse, it is my last resort. Could you please share your dosage? Did you notice decrease in oiliness immediately or after some time?

I'm 7 days on 50mg and no difference in oiliness yet(((

Tonsesa

25mg, twice daily. It reduced my  oil production very fast.

mzgl
Kselb

happyeverafter

wow!! congratulations, you must be ecstatic about the change.. so happy it worked for you :)

Katherine!

KarenM

How long did it take before you saw results? I started it 2 weeks ago today. I am glad you are so happy with it and I hope and pray for similar results.

• Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes