Spearmint Tea Reviews

Spearmint Tea

Great add on!

Great add on to your acne skincare routine. My topicals keep me clear of most of my acne. I drink organic spearmint tea night & morning to normalize my hormornal levels. I can actually enjoy pizza and other dairy without worrry because of it. I still get a couple spots on my chin around my time of the month but no big deal

Comments

Great if you have high androgen levels

Since my acne was mainly caused by high androgen levels, drinking 2-3 cups a day for month cleared up most of my acne which I could not get rid of for 2 years. It may not work if you have acne due to other reasons or other hormonal imbalance, but it works like magic for me.

Comments

It helped clear my cystic acne

This product works. It really helped clear up my acne. It is hard to buy in stores, it is generally found online or stocked in health food stores and specialty stores but I have found it to be really effective in helping with my cystic acne. I had an awful breakout a year ago and had cystic acne all over my jawline and neck area. I have used this in conjunction with some other natural remedies and my acne has completely cleared up. I have created a step by step video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in my the 'About Me' section of my profile. I would really like to help other acne sufferers who are experiencing cystic acne and are trying desperately to clear it because I was you only a short time ago, and I am so much happier now. Thank you for reading and good luck on your journey.

Great for chin acne

I started taking this tea after reading reviews on this site and on amazon. I have stubborn chin acne which takes forever to go away and always pops up when "time of the month" comes. I'm constantly at a struggle of waiting for these chin acne to heal and seeing new acne pop up due to hormonal changes. I'm glad I find this tea. I have been drinking about one cup of tea everyday (or almost everyday) and it has significantly reduced my chin acne. Notably, I am a member of the terrible PMS club and had always required advil to relief my menstrual pain. Since taking the tea it has reduced my cramps as well. It is not a miracle worker of course, you still need a good skincare routine and healthy lifestyle in conjunction with the tea to see long term great results. Highly recommend for all the gals who have terrible PMS and stubborn hormonal chin acne to try this out.

Comments

Works great for chin acne for me (a woman)

If you have chin/jawline acne, it's likely hormonal. Frontier food coop sells it in bulk on [link removed], loose leaf. Have been drinking a cup most days (though sometimes I forget) for several months and it works awesome! Combined with Ylang Ylang essential oil I apply daily along my jawline. But... Sadly I have acne on my forehead that needs some other type of treatment. I think it's actually dermatitis.

Comments

antiandrogen, tastes good, inexpensive not for those with normal/low testosterone I should point out first, that if you're having horomonal acne, this is not an instant cure. Hormonal acne and of course other manifestations of acne are internal causes stemming from many cases. For me, quitting sugar and alcohol, alone with refined carbs (most carbs in fact), using neem oil, and the tea have resulted in great changes in only a few weeks. When integrated into a whole body detoxification process, combined with an eating lifestyle and exercise, can be incredibly healing.

Guest Superrkmk
Guest Superrkmk

1. Non androgenic. 2. Best for cystic acne 3. Normalises hormonal imbalance. 4. Great taste. 5. Cool refreshed feeling on the esophagus. 6. Treats sebum production and ultimately acne in the long run. 1. Takes time and requires consistency.

Comments

tastes good; reduced menstrual pain; lighter, shorter periods didn't see an appreciable difference; feeling depressed; headaches I couldn't take spearmint tea consistently enough to see whether it gives results. Even drinking just one cup a day for several days, I begin to get headaches and feel tired and even moody/depressed. The most I've been able to do was one cup every day for two weeks--I hoped the side effects would eventually decrease, but they seemed to get worse and were eventually unbearable. I've experimented with the spearmint tea routine several times now so I'm quite sure the tea is the culprit for these symptoms. Disappointing since my acne seems to be very much hormonal--I was hoping this would help. However, I'll still drink a cup of it occasionally, no more than once a week. It doesn't help much at that dosage, but I figure it can't hurt anything either.

Popular Nutrition/Holistic