Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream Reviews

Brand: Smashbox

Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream

Fantastic product!

Doesn't clog pores, great coverage yet light and clean on the skin. Plus it has SPF. I've been using this for years. 5 stars!

Comments

Does as labelled

I was introduced to this foundation when I was at Sephora looking to be colour-matched for a different foundation I had had my eyes on for awhile. The lady working showed me how wonderful it worked at covering dark spots and scarring, all while looking natural and smooth. I had to agree; it did look amazing! It corrected some hard-to-cover scarring and evened out my skin tone very well even with a very small amount being applied. It doesn't have a ton of coverage if just applied by itself (it is only a tinted cream), so you'd have to use concealer for a more full-coverage look or use it as a base for another foundation (it's great for priming and keeping your skin hydrated while under another foundation). It lasts for almost the entire day, and has never looked cakey for me. This product does what it says, so I'd recommend it if your main focus is covering up scarring, dark spots, and evening out discoloured skin. While it could work great if you have a lot of acne to cover up, you'd probably need to splurge on another heavier foundation or concealer to get full coverage. This product is pretty expensive, but you won't need to use a ton to get more even skin.

Comments