Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - Hot Pink Reviews

Brand: Skin79

Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions -  Hot Pink

Not enough coverage but good

This was my first Korean BB cream so when I wrote my review ([link removed] I was so amazed by how amazingly this fit my skintone. However, I had really good skin back then. Now I can see that it doesn't provide enough coverage and I have to use concealer on my acne scars. There are many MANY better BB creams from Korea, trust me.

Comments

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I finally gave up the makeup!

Love it. Could not rave more about this stuff. When I first tried it, it made me look a little tan. But I kept using it every day bc I heard that it changes your skin over time. After a week, it matched me perfectly and I noticed softer, clearer, even skin. My mum and sister have been using it and it cleared up their acne, rosacea, eczema, and faded any acne scars they had. I have very fair alabaster skin so I decided to try the Skin79 Green. I love it even more than the hot pink tbh. It has slightly better coverage and stays on a lot longer than the hot pink. i'm hardpressed to choose a favorite skin79 product. Doesn't break me out, oil-control, and does everything it says it does. The genuine miracle product, unlike the Western bbs and ccs. I apply it with a slanted stipple brush, wait 10-15 mins, apply a little loose powder, some eye makeup if I'm going out, and I'm good to go! It doesn't just cover, but it changes your skin so much that you no longer have anything you feel you need to cover! Try it out for at least a week, and I promise you'll see an incredible difference you won't want to give up. I buy from ideaseller_kr on ebay or sing-sing girl on ebay. If you are suspicious of the ebay sellers, [link removed] or [link removed] or [link removed] are all genuine product sellers.

Comments

The best I've found so far....

Amazing. I can wear for about 6 hours with my very oily skin before having to blot. Blends away my pores. Makes my oily skin dewy without turning into a pool of grease. Decent oil control. I found this makeup when I was on the hunt for a makeup that looked good in sunlight. When I wear this, it really does look like my skin. Looks good in fluorescent light too! Never breaks me out. Only one time did I accidentally feel asleep with this makeup on, I woke up with a couple of small pimples (just fyi, my skin is VERY acne prone and VERY sensitive. If I just touch my face, it gets red and looks like someone slapped me). But my skin usually breaks out a little if I don't wash it even when I'm NOT wearing any makeup. As long as you wash this off before you go to bed, you should be fine. My skin has improved. Blends away all the irritated redness. Light to a buildable medium coverage. Make sure to always go to the Skin79 website to buy. It lasts a long time so just spend the money. There are a lot of knockoffs trying to imitate this product. If you go online to Amazon or Ebay and purchase for $8, you are probably going to be buying a knockoff that ends up irritating your skin and looking weird and awful. I made this mistake once. I don't want to make it again. CONS: Only comes in one color. If you are fair with yellow undertones, then this makeup is ideal. Looks slightly grayish when you first put it on, but blends to your skin tone after 20 or so minutes. Does not cover heavy breakouts or larger pimples. Get your skin to a healthy place first, and then try this makeup. I cannot wear this makeup during my "monthly breakout" because I need more coverage during this time.

Popular Makeup