Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skin Needling/Rolling - Reviews

Skin Needling/Rolling
Skin Needling/Rolling

annie.suchada

Jnewmark44

I agree.   It takes up to a year of Dermarolling correctly to see results.   I do it no more often than every month now with a 1.0 mm.     I also use top quality Vitamin C serum and hyallaronic acid (the Ordinary) with Cerave moisturizer.    My rolling scars have improved more than 50%.

mr.wantsgreatskin

Jnewmark44

What products are you also using???

Fionafiona

horsey310
Hi, do you mind sharing which clinic and practitioner you used? I too live in Canada and am looking for scar treatment. Thanks!

adviceisgreat
Do you know if the dermapen procedure will help if the scar is raised? It sounds like your scar was deep since you are trying to encourage collagen production. I want to flatten.

rose12345
Hi Fiona! Was your clinic by chance in Toronto? Can you tell me the name? I am looking for a credible clinic to do this treatment on me. Thank you :)

jessyrosegirl

magic
Coconut oil is one of the worst things you can put on acne prone skin. Coconut oil is made up of mostly medium chain triglycerides which is the same type of fat p.acne bacteria break sebum down into, which then causes blockages and inflammation.

Ser3nity

mr.wantsgreatskin
how is it coming along? and what needling machine and needle length do you use?

adviceisgreat
Do you know if "self-stamping" will help if the scar is raised? It sounds like your scar was deep since you are trying to encourage collagen production. I want to flatten.

Icecube
FreshStart2014
Bradoll

Bradoll
I'm now trying it just with one needle instead of the derma roller, but I don't know if it will work better.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes