Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Simple

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

Terrible compared to the Light version

Three days after using this product, my face completely broke out (just in time for a holiday to Greece) which was really surprising as I had previously been using the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser with great success for two years. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive/combination skin or open pores. It clogged mine so quickly, but after discontinuing use for two days my skin already feels better. I still have some raised bumps on my cheeks where I never normally get pimples!

It's good

When I started using this product 3 years ago, acne products made my skin so dry, it didn't even feel like my face. The instant I put this on my skin, my face felt moisturized for the whole day. I haven't had clear skin in those 3 years but, no matter how much my acne regimen changes, I still keep this moisturizer around.

Caused breakouts

I have used other products from this brand and had no problems but as soon as I used this within about a week I started breaking out horribly on and around my chin. Their replenishing moisturizer works much better it even helps more with dry skin that this did and hasn't caused me any problems!

Oily/combination Skin

This has worked wonders on my oily/combination skin. Every other moisturizer I have tried clogged my pores, THIS ONE DOES NOT. It is light and refreshing. It is cheap and lasts a long time. I use it in conjunction with LUSH products (Dark Angels cleanser and Breath of Fresh Air toner water) and I don't break out any more. Give it a try!!!!!

Comments

Great for sensitive skin!

This moisturizer is really gentle and hydrates your skin! It does not have any feeling of greasiness and seeps into your skin in a few minutes although it's quite liquidy. I feel like it's great with the Regimen together with jojoba oil or bio oil!

Love this stuff

absorbs well doesn't break me out stops oil This is my favorite moisturizer ever. I have very oily skin, but this has DEFINITELY decreased my oil production by a LOT. It's nice and thick, but it absorbs well into the skin. I've been using this for nearly a year and it's helped me a lot.

Causes mass breakouts

For me, none whatsoever Makes acne much worse Doesn't dry... ever I tried this following successful use of the light version, but it made me breakout really bad. Even my partner, who has never suffered with acne, broke out. Everyone's skin is different but I would definitely recommend using the light one, which I have used for years and has worked perfectly.

Comments

Light soothing Feels greasy at first I was apprehensive about using this at first as it felt quite greasy when applying it. However, I found that my face still felt moisturised without being oily. It feels quite soothing when spots are stinging/ sore.

Comments

non-greasy, very light comfortable feeling, gentle on skin, dries quickly, scentless, softens and smooths skin, helps to soothe and calm skin, great for sensative skin Comes in small bottle I love this product, I haven't used it very long but, so far it's been great. I definatly recommend it to anyone with dry, flaky, sensative skin, or just in need of a good face moisturizer.

Popular Moisturizers