x

Simple Foaming Cleanser reviews

1/5 - 1 review

Brand: Simple

Simple Foaming Cleanser

Water (Aqua, Eau), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.

Didn't work for me
Reviewed on April 12, 2016

The complete opposite thing happened when I bought this. As soon as I used it, my skin felt very itchy and tight. Every time I would use it, that same feeling would happen, and the itch was almost painful. After only 3 days of using this, my skin had broken out in tons of whiteheads, and a few under-the-skin pimples. I decided to stop using it, and my skin calmed down, and the itching stopped.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org