Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup Reviews

Brand: Sheer Cover

Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup

Covers imperfection very good concealer This the best foundation I found but I cant maintain because its sooo expensive compared to other foundation. Overall, I recommend this those who can afford....

Comments

available in different shades, that suits ur skin tone smells good many items in the kit, worth the price guidebook and makeup tips for easy application sometimes its tiring to complete the procedure of application ;) i loved this mineral makeup of sheer cover, it covers and conceals all my scars and give an almost flawless look. it smells good and the applicator brushes are really good for application. its worth the price!

Comments

not oily not greasy covered light acne well didn't look cakey didn't cause or irritate acne doesn't really cover moderate/severe acne I used this makeup for a long time and i loved it! I used to have light acne and it worked great, didn't make my skin oily or anything. but when my acne got worse i found it didn't cover very well. But this isn't what broke me out.

Guest AmberLynn
Guest AmberLynn

Looks natural, covers some flaws Very expensive, doesn't cover like shown on infomercial, looks oily after short while Not worth the price

Popular Powder