SheaMoisture African Black Soap reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: SheaMoisture

SheaMoisture African Black Soap

African Black Soap Base, African Shea Butter, Oats, Aloe, Plantain Extract, Vitamin E, Essential Blend Oil Blend, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Ash, Rosemary Extract, Iron Oxides.

Does Well Over Time
Reviewed on June 6, 2017

I've always struggled with acne since I was young. After going through the Accutane process for nine months while I was in high school, I finally had clear skin. No more cystic acne, no more acne scarring. I was super happy. Then, when I recently turned 21, I've started getting a little bit of hormonal acne. Fearing that my painful cystic acne would return, I did some research and found this soap. I've been using this for a few months now (probably 3-4 months) and I'm pretty happy with it. My face feels clean, sometimes a little too clean. It's helped my acne when I've combined it with coconut oil. Im actually battling a pretty severe breakout now due to using tea tree oil, so I'm hoping that I can see good results with this soap.