SheaMoisture African Black Soap Body Wash reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: SheaMoisture

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Body Wash

African Black Soap, Coconut Oil Soap, Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter)*, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Santalum album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil Blend, Jojoba Beads, Lonicera capriflorium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Dead Sea Salt, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*.

*Certified Organic Ingredient.

Game Changer.
Reviewed on January 4, 2018

For 8 years I've struggled with annoying red pimples sprouting on my face, neck, chest, and lower back. The struggle was real but it did go away towards the end of high school, but started back up again beginning in college- UNTIL I found this amazing body/face wash. Those skincare instagram posts that talk about black soap are true!

Every time I use this I feel my skin tighten and dry out the zits, a feeling I definitely thought people lied about. I shower right before bed, and I make sure I don't slather on any extra lotions or oils- just an eye cream. I wake up with less redness and I'd venture to even say erased zits.

After all these years struggling with bumps and blackheads, I still don't have a definitive regimen that has cured me, but this body wash will remain a mainstay for both my body and face for years to come!

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org