Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dove Sensitive Skin Bar - Reviews

Dove Sensitive Skin Bar
Brand: Dove

View Ingredients
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
dreaperea93
dona123123123

Change your diet.

xmissxvictoriax

Early2Rise
I think it's because a lot of people don't realize that they have to use a washcloth with it. I don't think anybody remembers that's how most are to wash.

Thanks my bro true talk but the one that worked for me was the pink one

Thanks my bro true talk but the one that worked for me was the pink one

cloudydreamer
Vannastein

Eugene .S
yesso carry on I am happy for the

jlalovelove

Carybear
Yes and in fact Dove is a little kinder to your skin than cetaphil

cloudydreamer
Not sure if you tried this yet, but don't use this. It leaves a tacky, thick and pore-clogging film on your face and will cause more acne.

Melissa1
I just washed my face with this and there is nothing thick or tacky on it. It rinsed off fine. I'm not sure why some people say they are experiencing this.

Early2Rise
I think it depends on the quality of water (hard vs soft) and how people use it such as rubbing the bar directly on their face or not using a washcloth with it. An example would be to rub the soap into the washcloth make a lather on the washcloth and then wash the face.

Eugene .S
Please don't use cetaphil continue with dove if you have the pink one after using cetaphil for my face and apply little cream I will be feeling some sensitive burns to me cetaphil is hard for my face

Marie11

Do u use a wash cloth

Eugene .S
yes moms are like light to the world my own mom too convinced me to make use of dove the pink type and is very good on my face one of my auntie who had some issues concerning acne said the soap is good for the face

Kamaree0110
Do you use it twice a day or just at night ?

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×