Sebamed Liquid face and body wash Reviews

Brand: Sebamed

Sebamed Liquid face and body wash

Love, Love, LOVE!

I'm obsessed with Liquid Face and Body Wash! I used to get really bad bacne, especially during the summer, and showering with this cleanser cleared it right up. I also love it for makeup removal, since it's oil free. Overall, it's super gentle and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Just OKAY

I use twice a day and good enough for my acne, I feel clean but little bit drying, content 1 liter enough more less for 8 months just for clean my face only. Good value for save my £££.

Works for me

First off, let me say that Dan's Regimen was the only thing that really worked to clear up my skin. I have however deviated from the Regimen slightly over the years as ordering his products online is a little expensive for me. Personally, I find this a great substitute for the Acne.org Cleanser. As far as I can tell this hasn't been the cause of any of my recent breakouts and is super gentle. Last time I bought this from Walmart, I forget the exact price but I'm sure it was less than 10 dollars and it lasts a long time. My only issues with it is that I don't get that "clean" tingly feeling that you get with some other cleansers and when i'm wearing makeup I feel like I need a second pump after I've washed the makeup off to really be clean. These are not the worst things in a product though! I used to use Cetaphil's cleanser and I like this much better.

Popular Cleansers/Washes