Sebamed Clear Face Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Foam Reviews

Brand: Sebamed

Sebamed Clear Face Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Foam

Great at first, but then drying

Took away 95% of my acne in first month, reduced redness and did not dry out my skin.I felt like I had found a miracle! However, after using up my first bottle (~3months), I repurchased yet I feel like this time it is not working as great anymore as it is a bit too drying and makes my skin red. Maybe I need a break from it..I do not know. But worth a try.

just not for me

At first it worked a dream!!! But after about 4 months it stopped working and my breakouts came back. It's a nice cleanser, but doesn't do much for my acne.

User410314

Very satisfed

Excellent prevention, used with African Black soap. Buying the bar version and integrating it into my daily routine. Doesn't change oil balance in skin or irritate. Leaving it on for 5 minutes is kind of annoying so I only use it in the bath- but really it's so effective I don't even need it every day (the foam alone however isn't a cleanser.)

It works

I would definitely recommend this to those who are suffering acne.Ive been using this for7/8 month and it brings my acne problems under control.It so gentle on my skin and I didn't felt any tightness after using it.But I think that this cleanser alone doesn't cleanse my skin deeply enough so I use it together with sebamed cleansing bar and it just works well

no for me

i've had redness and pimples on my skin and used this product a week ago. first time i used it at night and the next morning i noticed that it dried out my acne and the redness reduced a bit, i wasn't sure if i was hallucinating but i was quite happy and gave high hopes on this product so i continued using this day and night, i noticed it dried out my acne and reduced the redness a bit but my skin tighten n i felt so itchy on my face that i couldn't stand to scratch it but i couldn't because i didn't want to touch my face. i'm not sure if my skin loved this product but i think that my face looked less red because of the lack of lighting in my room so it looked like it got better. i got out one day with my sister and looked at my face under the sun and my face looked soo red and the acne was visible. i stopped using this product now because i couldn't stand the itchiness and redness. i have very sensitive and acne prone skin just like this product described what it was useful for. this product didn't work for me.

Very recommended!

I was searching for a good clenaser for my mix type skin (some part oily and some part dry). Finally, after i met this product it's really work well on my skin. It's action is very smooth on ur skin and make u feel clean! I use it with the torner also

Comments

Best cleanser there is out there

I was immediately addicted to this cleansing foam. I've been trying many cleansers for the last 15 years and this is the only one that works; it makes my skin incredibly soft and seems to reduce pimples. Too bad it's quite difficult to get in Europe.

Answer to my prayers

Best ever acne Face cleanser!!! worked wonders on my skin.. Read on... [link removed]

Great and wooow seriously

Hi everybody,am writing this review to tell u guys how wonderfull this product has been to me,the first time I bought it and dispense it on my hands I was like what the hell,soo foamy and looks lik it aint gonna work, i used it on my face for a week,omg...the big and small acnes on my face were all gone,my face looks toned with my body and it glows,I gave it a 4 star because of am not sure wot will happen next..Lol

Excellent Cleanser

Bought this for my 2 teenage sons and within days their skin looked much better. I never thought a cleanser could make any real difference. The Sebamed seems to help dry up and prevent pimples without overdrying the skin or making it red. They previously used Purpose or Neutrogena cleansers that were ok, but never seemed to prevent acne or make their skin look any better. This one does! I could not find it in any stores so I ordered it online directly from Sebamed. I will definitely repurchase this!

Comments

Healthy, safe cleanser even for sensitive acne-prone skin

pH rate of 5.5 for skin's own natural barrier against impurities safe and harmless ingredients used, works wonder the most affordable in its class 5 minutes required poor packaging design leaves a thin film on your skin, may confuse its users into thinking if it does not cleanse properly I have been using this cleanser for six-months consecutively, and this is the only product I will ever want to finish the whole bottle without thinking into invest in another one. As a teenager, I have sufficient time and patient enough to go through and learn all of the ingredients they (sebamed) are using in their products. Surprisingly, unlike any other skincare company, the ingredients they used are extremely healthy and safe, all of their products are formulated to suit all kind of skin, including the most sensitive skin. They don't test their products on animals, and packaging is environmentally friendly too! If you are interested in their products, you can visit their website too. Mild and yet effective, tested and qualified, by me.

Comments

Excellent wash. Been using it for two weeks and already notice a marked change

Prevents breakout (RELIEF... now can work on existing pimples) Dries up existing pimples, makes them look smaller Improves complexion DRASTICALLY Skin might get dry, might have to use some water-based moisturiser Have to keep it on for 5 minutes I have had acne since I entered my teens and now I am 21. A year back, I was on accutane, and my skin cleared perfectly. However, 6 months later, my acne came back with vengeance, and I was totally against using accutane or any strong drugs again. So I told my derma to prescribe my mild stuff. I was prescribed clindamycin, which is really mild on skin. And this wash. And my oh my.... WHAT A CHANGE! After the first wash, my skin looked noticeably brighter. After a couple of days, I noticed all my active pimples were dry, and there hadn't been any eruptions either, which is saying something, considering the fact that I was erupting at the rate of like 3-4 zits every day! This wash has antibacterial properties, which prevents the formation of new acne. It dries up existing pimples too. They seriously look considerably smaller. The best part is, my skin looks brighter after a wash. There's a matte finish, which can even lead to dryness occassionally, but nothing that cannot be dealt with, with a water-based moisturiser. Black heads, white heads and blemishes are also disappearing and it has been only two weeks! I will seriously continue using this product....

Comments

disclaimer** I've only used the liquid face and body wash since the "antibacterial" foam does not seem to be available in the US*** I like this liquid soap despite it's funky green color and unusual smell. It doesn't leave my skin dry, tight, or greasy, and my skin hasn't broken out as much since I've been using it. (I was experiencing breakouts after finishing accutane for the 2nd time.) It also comes in a big pump bottle which seems to last a while (got it at a CVS). I imagine the PH balance h Funky smell, but I can deal with it. This might be due to some of the ingredients. Try it.... worst case scenario is that if your face doesn't clear up slightly, you can use the remaining soap for the rest of your body.

Comments

help acne from coming back had to wait for 5 minutes it doesn't help my exist acne but protect me from getting new breakout

Guest Vanesa
Guest Vanesa

This is the best acne fighting product I have ever tried. I have been using it for over two years and my skin has improved drastically. I still get the odd pimple but no more cystic acne or massive nasty breakouts. The gel is also excellent, it dries pimples super fast!! none for me

Comments

It seems to have helped my acne Affordable Leaves a film Really bitter tasting (it somehow inevitably gets in my mouth when I rinse it off! Blech!) Must leave on face for 5 minutes This was the cheaper and less recommended acne product at our local supplement store. It was the only one of the three available brands that didn't contain parabens, so I decided to try it out anyway. The foam is pleasant smelling, and feels very gentle (however, it seems to do a good job removing the little bit of mineral makeup I sometimes wear). It does seem like there is a slight film left on my face after I rinse the product off, which is kind of annoying. However, after about a month of using it (along with the toner and care gel), I can say that I do see an improvement in my skin.

Popular Cleansers/Washes