Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Fresh-Clean Astringent Reviews

Brand: Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Fresh-Clean Astringent

Clears pores, hydrates and tones

I use this 2x/day (morning and night) after cleansing. It is refreshing and keeps my pores clean!

Comments

Sea Breeze is a MIRACLE!!!

i have had acne since i was 7 and im now 14 it got really bad around 6th grade so when i was 12 you could barely see any clear skin if i had any then about one month ago my aunt told me about sea breeze. she said her boyfriend has it and he has acne really bad like mine. and suggested it to me. so i went to Walmart and got it. i have been using it on my face and back and it has tremendously decreased my acne. im soooooooo thankful for this.

very good astringent

super cheap face feels very clean and fresh / good smell gets rid of acne I recently started breaking out, esp. my t zone area. I wasnt really sure about switching face wash so I went to giant to just look at astringents while shopping. I saw sea breeze and id never tried it before. I have severely sensitive skin. I break out if someone even touches my face. so I bought it on a whim and it was awesome. I like the smell, it didn't dry me out or cause my face to turn beat red after I wash it. I saw so much dirt on that cotton ball. u feel very cleab and ur face is super soft deff buy it!! my acne dried up fast. and I haven't had.a flare up since. good on cystic too. ps. its ok to use twice a day.. I deff do :)

Comments

-Clears acne -Doesn't over dry -Gives the clean feeling and smell -Cheap -None Very good on tough acne, when my acne is not as severe. I use Dickinson's pore perfecting toner

Guest Jen
Guest Jen

Felt cool and clean while applying Smelled fresh Made me breakout Read the great reviews, figured I'd give it a try. Few days in, my skin breaks out in painful pimples. Certainly not pleased and won't be using this again. I already use a detox mask and so I doubt it was ridding me of extra toxins. Search continues.

Guest jose
Guest jose

its really helpful nothing clears acne

Comments

It works as a great make-up remover. :) none :P Most make-up removers still leave make-up in your pores which clogs them up and causes blimishes.But if you use Sea Breeze, it gets the make-up off of your skin & out of your pores

Guest Rizell
Guest Rizell

1. Love the *fresh* feeling! 2. Clears up acne, pimples, etc. 3. Nice clean smell. 4. Gets rid of dirt. 5. Doesn't leave skin dry. None ;o) I had several pimples on my forehead and acne between my eyebrows. After using this for a week, my face is almost clear! I can't believe it. I was about to spend $12 on Tea Tree Oil until I found this! I use noxema (the big tub) on my face. Then after that, I apply the Seabreeze. And I use a Cetaphil face moisturizer. And it's funny, because I only had been using noxema and not the Seabreeze. After using the Seabreeze, it made me realize how much dirt I had been leaving on my face. And I would be putting moisturizer on all of that dirt. Perhaps that's the way to having clear skin - making sure your skin is thoroughly cleaned. Seabreeze can do that.

Guest marisol
Guest marisol

great to use after a make up remover to take the bottem layer off your pores !!! i swear by it !!! &&+ i love the tingle it means its working(: none? 1.i like to use a make up remover to wipe my face with to remove the days makeup and then 2.put seabreeze on a cotton ball and wipe on my face untill theres nothing on the cotton ball (use more than one cotton ball i usuall use up to 5)after that i 3.use a blackhead removinq scrub that i found at target (the brand is up & up) it works sooooooooo good !!!! it cleared my face and made my pore 3 times smaller than they were !!!

Guest Chris
Guest Chris

Miss it very much. Awesome stuff! Can't find it anywhere any more? Looking for Sea Breeze skin cleanser in Alberta Canada & can't find it? Does anyone know where to find it here?

RTG
I just came across your post: did you ever find Sea Breeze? It's funny that I came across this because I just bought some this morning at Walgreen's (I'm in New Jersey). Sorry - only 8 years too late!! ;)
Guest Bee
Guest Bee

Helps control oil, therefore causing smaller and clearer pores and helps to prevent future acne. I love the feeling of it when you put it on. To some it's like a stinging, but it makes my skin feel so nice afterwards! It also takes of a bunch of dirt and other things your skin doesn't want! Other than the kind of stinging feeling, which I actually love, there are none! This product really helps to keep my dang oil under control. My tzone gets really oily and putting this on after washing my face helps to get rid of extra oil and keep my skin nice, soft, and ungreasy. I put it on more than recommended sometimes, after sweating or anything, and it really helps!

Guest Emma
Guest Emma

- I LOVE the strong, medicine like smell. - Feels cool and tingly when applied. - Keeps my face from drying out. - Helps with oil production. - Helps soothe the break out I got from an acne spot treatment :( None. I really like this stuff! My mom used it as a kid, and she recommended it to me after a Clean and Clear spot treatment ruined my forehead and chin(!). It smells nice, and feels really cool and fresh. It helps reduce redness and seems to make my acne calm down. You only need a little bit on a cotton swab, so it lasts forever! I also use it to prevent breakouts on my back or chest after working out.

Guest kevin
Guest kevin

sea breeze does clean your skin real good but for the acne i put vasaline after using sea breeze and it went away in 3 weeks even the small bumps. p.s. If you have oily skin use the vaseline when you go to sleep at night. without vaseline or vaseline without seabreeze acne wont go away. I will recomend sea breeze for a good deep cleaning and for the acne part after the use of sea breeeze put some vaseline on your skin and in three weeks it will go away. FOR REAL. P.S. The vaseline I used is called pure petroleum jelly maybe others might work but this the KIND I used.

Guest tina
Guest tina

great, effective product. Been using it since I was around 15(35 years ago). Could tingle a bit, sort of burn, depends on your skin condition, but dissapates asap. Still smells refreshing, leaves you feeling refreshed, which can be half the battle.Idoes help clear up skin, you have to remember you also have to keep skin cleaned.

Guest Courtney
Guest Courtney

Helps stop big breakouts Still have small bumps worth it

Comments

skin is more smooth and toned, pores are smaller, less big breakouts strong alcohol smell, sometimes makes my face feels sticky after application, helps with oil control but oil comes back in a few hours, tiny bumps my face has a lot of clogged pores and erupts into really bad breakouts once in a while. the last time I had a huge breakout, i bought this Seabreeze toner. I used it twice a day during the first week, I noticed that my face felt kind of shiny and sticky after using it. I started using it only at nighttime, and after a week, I started noticing much better skin! My face was so much clearer, smooth, and even. The only downside is that i noticed i have a lot of tiny bumps/white heads? in places where I have clogged pores but dont usually have major breakouts. However, this is a small con compared to how much better my face looks altogether. I've only been using this for 2.5 weeks, so i dont know if these benefits are long-term, but i really hope it stays this way

Guest Katelyn
Guest Katelyn

Cleans all excess dirt and makeup off of my skin. Doesn't irritate or dry me out like some toners do. My skin is already clearing up a bit! If it was fragrance free, it would be even better! Worth buying!

Guest Arieal
Guest Arieal

It seems to make my skin feel clean and if you pop your pimples or at least pick them and then put some of this stuff on it it'll scab up your bump quick and it'll be gone. None that I've seen so far,It kinda helps with oil but only for an hour or 2. It's a pretty good astringent,I have ultra sensitive skin and I'm allegeric to everything I put on my face and it was nice that I've been using this for like 3 days and I've had no reactions so I'm pleased with that.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Really helps when my face is feeling oily throughout the day and after washing it with cleanser. And it smells good(: It doesn't help heal acne that's already there. And it always spills out of the container even if i don't squeeze it. It also stung a little bit, but not too much. Clears oil and dirt from face, leaves it feeling fresh and clean. It's not good for getting rid of existing acne, though.

Guest Frank
Guest Frank

Good for clearing skin of excess soap, oil and dirt. Has a refreshing cool due to the camphor and alcohol. Seems to firm skin wihout over drying (due to the oils and glycerin they add). The camphor and fragrance has a unique "clean" scent which fades Some people may be adversely affected by the alcohol concentrations. Others may be turned off by the smell. In all, it is a good sensitive skin astringent. This is a good product, I have been told it is comparable to the original Sea Breeze which has been temporarily discontinued. It can serve as a good facial cleanser and even as an aftershave. I enjoy the cooling sensation. It all comes down to what type of skin you have. I use this just before clinamycin phosphate topical gel...which helps lock in moisture and prevents this product from drying me out.

Guest emi
Guest emi

smells good, feels good, cleans did absolutely nothing to get rid of acne i wouldnt recomend it if your buying it to stop acne, but otherwise it does feel good i guess

Popular All-over treatments