Schrammek Green Peel Reviews

Brand: Schrammek

Schrammek Green Peel

HATED THE PROCEDURE- LOVED RESULTS!

First of all, I have pimple prone, uneven, dry skin. I went into the beauty salon to get q deep cleanse facial and the therapist told me I would benefit from the energy green peel. So I booked myself in. I was able to bare the procedure and I have HORRIBLE pain tolerance. It just felt like very hot and as if shattered bit of glass were being rubbed into my skin, but it's still bareable surprisingly. So I wouldn't be put off if it's just over the idea of ' pain' ! I had a week off work and THANK GOD FOR THAT! You can't shower, let water touch your face, wear makeup etc for 4-5 days and I hated the procedure of the peeling because it wasn't painful but it was uncomfortable and I wanted to go out and enjoy my only holiday in the year but I couldn't!! Instantly regretted getting this done! But then the peeling finished and everything went back to normal except everyone was telling me my skin looked resurfaced and even!! So much more hydrated and flawless with makeup! But before it was bumpy and not close to one level. It also faded some scars ! I'm SOOO happy and never thought I'd want another one but I think I just might some time:))

Dr. Schrammek's Green Peel is AMAZING

Immediate results Hypo-pigmentation - Scars Tightening LOVE THE GREEN PEEL. The first time, I got the ENERGY Peel (Medium Strength). My skin looked amazing after the first peel. It felt tighter, less pigmentation and smoother - evened out my "pitted" skin. I did not have any follow-up protocol, since it was the ENERGY. I was able to do all my usual activities. I did peel quite a lot so I guess if you don't want to go out in public during that week, it is your choice. I am planning to have the CLASSIC peel done in about 2 weeks. I THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PEEL.

Qi2
Did you wash your face as normal whenever required?
Guest Amy
Guest Amy

Found an affordable at home geen Herbal Power Peel that really helps control my acne. I just use a small amount of green powder mixed with my facial wash a couple times a week and it really helps! I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend trying it. A little bit uncomfortable when used as a scrub and leaves skin pink and sensitive for about a day. I would definitely recommend trying Herbal Power Peel and saving hundreds of dollars.

Guest Sandra
Guest Sandra

helped tone down acne scars smooth skin soft skin clearer complexion can be expensive have to buy homecare products for it to work This peel does hurt abit when you get it done but if you have a good beauty therapist who knows what she is doing and you follow the home care steps and continue with the next couple of treatments it really works.You need to make sure you do follow all instructions given properly otherwise it probably wont work as well. I have bad acne scars and it really cleared them up, it is abit expensive but overall it worked well and im happy with the result, and ill try absolutely anything to have beautiful skin. I guess its one of those things where you need to make sure you do everything 100% otherwise i guess it wont work

Comments

-lighter -smoother -less acne -painful -EXPENSIVE -can't shower for 5 days -use a lot of products -takes a long time depending how deep your scars are I heard about this from my father. He told me about it, because I had real bad bacne. I had tons of scars on my back from acne, and tried everything - unfortunately nothing has worked for me. I'd say if you have no problem spending money, have lots of patience, and can stand pain. I'd get it. If not then I do not recommend it. I got my first peel done after 5 days of no showering, and was excited to see the results. Once the lady peeled it my skin did look a whole lot lighter an less bumps, but I still had tons of dark spots, and some little acne bumps. I was pretty bummed about the results. She said to wait 3 months for another peel, and in time being she gave me more products to buy for my skin to keep it clean, and healthy. Very expensive stuff. If I could go back in time I would of stopped myself from buying all this stuff, but now that I have it I guess I have to stick to it till I run out. I'm desperate to get rid of it. Oh also the rubbing takes about 8-10 minutes or less depending how bad you have it, and feels like bunch of little rocks rubbing against your skin. You'll feel sunburnt, and sore. It is very painful - pain last for bout 2 days. Well for me that is. So i'd say if your desperate, and have the money. Use this. It's all herbs, no chemicals. Make sure your not allergic to any of it either! Good luck.

Comments

none broke me out in acne when my face was more or less clear!! it is also a painful experience do not be tempted to try this ever!! I actually requested the agera peel, but the lady i saw suggested this as it was at a discounted price. i had 1 spot when i went in for the treatment & now my face is covered in spots!! i am so angry!!

Popular All-over treatments