Saje Natural Wellness Zap Kit Reviews

Saje Natural Wellness Zap Kit
5.0 1 review

Best Acne Regime Yet!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this line by Saje. It's seriously a miracle for my super oily and dry skin. I use this all as a morning routine and it keeps my skin nice and soft and oil free. The cleansing bar is antibacterial, which is great while using a Retin-A cream such as tretionin .05%. I only need to use my retinoid cream 1-2 times a week because of this Zap kit. The toner feels so refreshing and it smells amazing. The spot treatment is AMAZING. lt will dry up the surface pimples within a day. For an all natural product, it blows any other natural remedy out of the water. The travel case is really convient too. I bought this kit at my local Saje store for around $50. They have a website you can order from too. I'm not a representative of this company in any way. I have struggled with acne for YEARS (even with using a retinal a cream every day) until i found this skin care line. It's helped clear up my stubborn acne over 80%. I only use my Tretinonin cream for my cystic hormonal acne that I get on my jaw line, but i only need to use it a couple times a week now. TRY THIS KIT! It's amazing and so worth your $50.

Comments