Rosula Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (4%) Wash Reviews

Brand: Rosula

Rosula Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (4%) Wash

User74659

Held acne at bay for awhile Didn't clear face Made skin extremely dry and flaky Smells bad Left behind a white, filmy residue My derm gave me this to use for the month before I could get on accutane. It helped stop new lesions from forming, but did not clear my acne. It made my face really, really flaky, dry, and tight. It was only a short term med til I could get on the accutane, but I didn't like it much. I would recommend for short term use to those trying to hold acne at bay for similar reasons, but for severe acne long term use wouldn't help anything much. Also, smelt strongly of sulfur (a main ingredient) and left a white, chalky film on my face where I had applied it.

Guest JackH
Guest JackH

Worked great on my rosacea acne and I've been able to eliminate the use of antibitoics. Best product I have tried. The smell and it plugged the drain in the bathroom sink. Best product I have found for rosacea acne in five years! I would highly recommend it. I found it's cheaper to get from a Canadian pharmacy than in the US with my health insurance!

Comments

It smells like old people.

Guest Jeana
Guest Jeana

The most amazing acne prescription. I had tried a ton of topical gels & antibiotics. Rosula Aqueous Cleanser was all I needed. The redness in my face subsided & acne is eliminated! Major change in a small time period. Softer skin/non drying. It smells a little funky but no one can tell once you rinse it. Well worth it! This product was seriously the only thing that answered my prayers. My skin is all one color now, no redness, pimples are almost extinct on my face. I would recommend this to anyone who has gone through numerous prescriptions, over the counter products, antibiotics, topical gels, natural remedies, and dermatologist visits to no avail. The frustration is over.

Guest Mbss
Guest Mbss

Worked very well on my skin the first time i used it. dried out my skin. seems to have stopped working It worked really well for a while. definitely worth a try.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

I use the Rosula wash and it has done wonders to my skin. I was on doxycycline for 3 months and now I have been off of it for 2 months and continue to use the Rosula wash and I haven't had any major break-outs since. The doctor warned me it would smell bad because of the sulfur in it but it's not really bad at all-- it's not good, but it's not bad. It can be slightly drying to the skin. It think it was about $80 but one bottle has lasted me about 5 months. Highly recommended.

Guest Anonymous 2
Guest Anonymous 2

It works well! I am very happy with the results! I have tried many different things and this "stinky" cream works. It smells strong and it is hard to get rid of the smell in clothes and bed sheets. It is true it was expensive even with insurance but my pharmacist found a generic brand which i only paid 7.00 for!! Continued below!! So, my advice, is talk to different pharmacies and find one that will allow the substitution.

Comments

Worked wonderful on my skin, cleared it up without drying. Loved it! A single-use application pad, with only 30 pads in a pack--I cannot afford it any longer. Expensive product even with insurance. Useful if you can afford the monthly fees on it. I'm still looking for new products to use, that's similar to this one.

Popular Topical