Rodan + Fields Unblemish

Rodan + Fields Unblemish Reviews

Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash
Sulfur (3%).

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Distearyl Phthalic Acid Amide, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Diisopropyl Adipate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ceteareth-20, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol, Trideceth-6, Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Acacia Senegal Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Red 33.

Clarifying Toner
Ingredients:
Water, Witch Hazel Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Azelaic Acid, Lecithin, Arginine, Soluble Fish Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Rosemary Extract,Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Menthyl Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Zinc Phenolsulfonate, Sodium Glycolate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-9, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Red 33, Blue 1.

Acne Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-21, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Niacinamide, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc PCA, Polyquaternium-24, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Violet 2, Red 33, Blue 1.

Love it

Only thing that's worked for my acne. I've tried Pro-Activ (which did work until I hit my 20's), Neutralyze, Clean and Clear, Neutrogena, Cetaphil, Cerave, Acne.Org, etc. You name it, I've tried it. This is the only thing that's worked for me so far. It is not as drying as the Acne.Org regimen; and the lotion you can use (Soothe Step 3) is amazing. A little bit goes a long way (and that's saying a lot, since I live in northern Canada where it's still winter) I stand by this product so much that I am now a consultant. I want to share my success and help others with their acne struggles, because I know how frustrating it is.

Love it!!

I have been using the Unblemish regimen for 30 days now. Since day one, my skin feels phenomenal!! So clean and smooth feeling! I’ve seen a huge improvement in my acne over the past few weeks. I’m sure glad I didn’t have horrible results like all the bad reviews on here.

Comments

don’t listen to anyone who says it’s bad

Ive has acne FOREVER. It was so bad that I didn’t even feel comfortable walking around my house without $50-$100 foundation on my face. I tried everything, I was even on accutane and it didn’t work. This stuff SAVED my face. It took a little over 60 days but my face went from horrible and red (believe me it was completely covered in every area) to the clearest Ive ever seen it. This is a real review, this stuff is amazing. You just have to let it purge on your face and then you’ll see results. Be patient!! (purge means it will get the dirt out and break out your face a little more, and then clear all of it up!! this is the part most people aren’t told abt, promise it goes away.) It’s very expensive but worth it!! :-) I hope everyone who needs it uses this, it won’t let you down.

16 Year Old Son.

We tried this product, It Does Not Work. Our Sons acne became two to three times worse over a two month period. This is my third post, the other two were deleted? I guess I mention something that R&F did not like?

I work for a cosmetic surgeon. He does not sell R&F, but I did learn something very important from him: when something causes you to break out after awhile, it’s working. Products have to break through the layers and push the funk out. When you see break outs happen after awhile, it’s because it is working. I started using a product my doctor sells. After about 6 weeks, I started breaking out like crazy. I was very vocal about my unhappiness. Two months later, my skin looked amazing. I now look back and wonder how many products I quit using because I thought “break outs” meant they were bad.

16 Year Old Son

We tried Unblemish for over two months and our 16 year sons acne became two or three times worse. The before use and during use photos were shocking! My son's face was completely covered after the two months. We heard the same thing, its purging, keep going it's working. While some may say it works, we feel that it caused more breakouts and completely out of control acne. When we talked to the consultant (a friend), we were told to stop using the product as recommended by their "Nurse". I think it is over priced and I suspect that it is a very highly commissioned product %100 or higher. This is the motivation to push this product.

Save yourself the torture and do not buy!!!

If you have sensitive, breakout prone skin do not buy! I bought the unblemish acne treatment sulfur wash, and it was a complete waste of money. After using this product for over 4 months my skin was in the worst shape it’s ever been in! I continued to use the product for such a long time in hopes that it would eventually begin to work on my skin, however, I ended up just wasting my time. After about a week of switching to a drugstore face wash that costs less than $5 my skin began clearing up! My skin was no longer painfully dry, itchy or red. Do not waste your time or money on this product because it will only make your skin worse!!

Comments

life changer for my daughter

My teenage daughter battled cystic acne. Was under the care of a dermatologist for years and was on antibiotic treatment for 18 months trying several different topical acne treatments and nothing worked. Then he said her next step at 16 years old would be "Birth Control" pills to battle the hormonal changes that was contributing to her acne. My daughter said NO THANK YOU. Then one day we were introduced to UNBLEMISH from R+F and within a matter of weeks her inflamed skin started to look calm and less red. Then she started to have les breakouts and they were minimal not large and swollen and tender nodules all over her face. Now after 5 months of using the UNBLEMISH regimen she has started using the REDEFINE regimen to help heal the pitting scars she has all over her face and her skin is smoother than ever. She will be graduating in May and I am excited for her to be leaving for college with a new complexion! Thank You Drs. Rodan & Fields.

Comments

No positives about this one

I wasted 20 minutes of each day applying something that didn't positively effect my face at all. In fact, as I have grown further into my teenage years, the pimples and acne have only gotten worse. It's almost like time and money is just vanishing. I believe money is made here from coincidence, and some people are lucky and some aren't. However, this product seems even worse than coincidence as the majority also were negatively effected, like I have been. I do not recommend this to anybody; please save your money and go to a professional like a dermatologist so you can get a treatment that actually works.

So terrible...

I have never broken out like this in my entire life. I tried to stick with it and I have developed INTENSE cystic acne on my face and neck (which I have never had). And no, this is not an allergic reaction. It is more and more acne I have developed since I started using Unblemish. I went to my doctor and got antibiotics to try to treat the bacteria underneath my poor skin. May work for some (seems like very few), but definitely not for me. I cannot believe I paid this much money for a face full of cystic acne ;(

POISON!

On Sunday I used Rodan and Fields "Unblemish" for the first time.Immediately after my skin began to itch, turn red, and burn. I spoke with my consultant and she said that's normal, your face needs to purge. So I followed the directions and applied it again two days later. At this point my face felt like sand paper but I wanted to give it another try. I immediately regretted it. My skin burned as if someone had thrown boiling water mixed with poison on my face. It began to bubble and blister and swell. By Tuesday night my face literally hot to the touch. Wrinkly like an old woman (I'm 28). And itches beyond belief! I can't sleep or smile due to pain and itching. I looked up pictures of burn victims, and it's exactly what my skin looks like right now. My consultant told me to keep going, that it needs to do this to get better. Um, no thank you. This is awful. So I started hydrating last night with lotion, and it can't stay on my skin because it's eating it up so fast. I woke up today completely swollen on my entire face, my eyes look like slits. My consultant offered to swap it out with a different product but I do not trust this brand. It is literally poison. Everyone at work is looking at me like they either feel so sorry for me, or have asked if I had a chemical peel. One woman kindly asked if I was okay, and then asked if their was anything she needs to know, like if I was safe at home..... I told her what happened and she said she thought someone had thrown boiling water on me. All that to say, do not use anything from Rodan and Fields.It's poison.

You are allergic to it.
That’s a clear allergic reaction not the fault of the product.
Definitely pushers making the above comments... not an allergic reaction - simply the awful product. See my review on the next page... soph_istication@[link removed] very similar story except mine got worse and I’m still suffering with the scars. POISON.
You may be allergic to the aloe Vera ingredient. This same thing happened to my sister and it was the aloe. Not the product itself.

POISON! DO! NOT! USE!

On Sunday I used Rodan and Fields "Unblemish" for the first time. Immediately after my skin began to itch, turn red, and burn. I spoke with my consultant and she said that's normal, your face needs to purge. So I followed the directions and applied it again two days later. At this point my face felt like sand paper but I wanted to give it another try. I immediately regretted it. My skin burned as if someone had thrown boiling water mixed with poison on my face. It began to bubble and blister and swell. By Tuesday night my face literally hot to the touch. Wrinkly like an old woman (I'm 28). And itches beyond belief! I can't sleep or smile due to pain and itching. I looked up pictures of burn victims, and it's exactly what my skin looks like right now. My consultant told me to keep going, that it needs to do this to get better. Um, no thank you. This is awful. So I started hydrating last night with lotion, and it can't stay on my skin because it's eating it up so fast. I woke up today completely swollen on my entire face, my eyes look like slits. My consultant offered to swap it out with a different product but I do not trust this brand. It is literally poison. Everyone at work is looking at me like they either feel so sorry for me, or have asked if I had a chemical peel. One woman kindly asked if I was okay, and then asked if their was anything she needs to know, like if I was safe at home..... I told her what happened and she said she thought someone had thrown boiling water on me. All that to say, do not use anything from Rodan and Fields. It's poison. Review about: Rodan And Fields Unblemish Beauty Set.

Bye bye cystic acne

I am so sad there are negative reviews! I wish it did for those ladies what it has done for me. Completely eliminated my blackhead and cystic acne. I have been using it for 4 months and I look like a new person!!! Te awesome thing is you get a 60 day guarantee even if you've used all the product. So you have nothing to lose.

It's a life saver

When I turned 12, my acne was very bad. It was very embarrassing too. I tried ALL the drugstore products, and I also tried Proactive. NOTHING worked.!!! Then, my mom bought me Unblemish. After 6 months of washing my face twice a day, everyday with all 4 steps, my skin was completely clear and it still is today

Comments

The absolute worst acne product ever. Horrifying

Really bad itchy PAINFULL hot swollen red rash with wrinkly lines on entire face down to neck all the way to behind ears. Look like a burn victim Feels like thick bumpy disgusting sandpaper. A million tiny Disgusting bubbles between layers of skin. At least a dozen cystic acne forming and my skin before this never had more than one in a 2 month period. Feels like some stabbed my a million times with needles. Horrifying. Never had this happen before. My skin is worst than it has ever been. Skin looks extremely dry and wrinkly lines like sunburn. I feel horrified and scared this won't go away. I feel like someone spilled chemicals all over my face and I got a chemical burn. My entire face especially my neck feels extremely itchy and uncomfortable. I just feel so sad and depressed after this. And extra low self esteem. This is the effect after just one use. The "purge" is supposed to last about 1 to 2 months. I can't believe this. I cannot go through with this. What happens if you stop using this after two months? Will your skin stay clear or go back to what it was.?? Because what's the point of going through 2 months of absolute torture

This did not happen to me, at all. I don't sell the product, but liked how it made my skin feel from day 1. I see a few reviews like this so I guess some skin just doesn't react well? I never had a problem.

Horrible cystic acne with product x2

I've tried hundreds of acne products and diet changes. Finally after 15 long years, I had been able to maintain my face with no new breakouts. I started using rodan and fields because several people had recommended it and the reviews all seemed great. About three weeks after starting their products my face broke out in about 30 cystic pimples. I stopped using rodan and fields immediately. I let my face clear up 100% and waited a month before trying it again. Shortly after starting it again, my skin broke out in cystic acne. I should've known since this same company originally developed proactive it would be about the same quality. Save your money, the dermatologist can do the same thing for the same price.

Comments

I couldn't live without it

Since I was in high school I have suffered from very bad acne, especially because as an athlete I constantly am getting hot and sweaty. I tried numerous medicines and solutions both over the counter and prescriptions and went to several dermatologists - nothing really worked until I ran into Unblemished. At first, I will admit the transition was a bit rough, but it is always difficult when your skin is adjusting to new products. But once I had adjusted, my skin cleared up and except for an occasional pimple now and then, my skin is perfect - smooth, clear and beautiful - When one does appear, I apply Step #3 at night and by morning, there is no trace of it. I love these products and I order extra to be sure I never run out. I couldn't live without them - and I am loving the way my skin looks and feels. Nothing works for everyone - I am glad I finally found what works for me. No scam here.

Comments

I would not risk using this product

I worked very closely with my consultant and did everything right. My skin just kept getting worse and worse. My cheeks were filled with huge cystic pimples that were very painful. There are some people that seem to like the product, but I see a lot more bad reviews than good. The product is way too expensive. I sent in my product 1 month before the trial ended and I never received my money back guarantee. So with that being said, I basically paid $190 for the worse acne of my life. They aren't consistent with giving you your money back so I wouldn't trust that either. If you are suffering from acne, I would not risk it with this company. Try something more natural and use a honey and cinnamon mask for 15 min 3 times a week. Moisturize with face lotion after washing your face every night. In the mornings don't wash your face, just splash it with some water and put sunscreen on right after. My Face is doing 50x better with doing this although I'm not sure if the acne scars that I got from using this kit will ever go away.

Certainly this product is not for everyone. However, I have seen so many do really well with this product and it has changed their life! It can be a little expensive but when you use it the items last for at least two months and you always can push the monthly shipment one or two months out to be sure you are only receiving product WHEN you need it. I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and that you had trouble getting back your money. I have actually never heard that before but of course things can happen. I bet if you asked and showed them they would honor the guarantee and would be very surprised if they didn't. Again I am sorry for this unfortunate experience and hope you wil try again. On the other hand I have seen so many have complete success with this product as well as with other lines like Soothe or Reverse for dark age spots or dull skin. Glas to hear that you have found what YOU need and that your skin is now clear :)

NEVER PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT

I am a 15 year old , female who has suffered with minor acne since the 6th grade. I have tried EVERYTHING possible to try and keep my acne consistent/ fade scars. I have had many visits to the dermatologist. The dermatologist has prescribed me with multiple creams, cleansers, oral medicine, but nothing seemed to get me where I wanted to be with my skin. I came to a point where I wanted a dramatic change in my skin because I felt like it was ruining my all around appearance, and that was when I was introduced to the most terrible Regimen. Like I said, my face was at the "MINOR" stage with acne when I started "unblemish", and now I'm at a whole Other stage. The first two weeks I was using "unblemish", my skin cleared up, barely had a blemish on it. The longer I continued it, the worse my skin got. I've NEVER had a cyst on my face until I started this treatment, nor have I had acne in certain places before I started this. I decided to stick with it for a full 2 1/2 months because my consultant kept convincing me it was just "purging". Logically, it made no sense because my face shouldn't purge for a good two months. My face should be clear by now, but now, I'm left to suffer with worse acne than when I began this whole treatment. I DO NOT recommend this regimen to anyone, because I was continually reminded "it was going to get better" by my consultant, but it never did. Don't put yourself through this.

Comments

the only thing that works for me!

literally the only product that works for meim 37 years old and have had awful acne for most of my adult life i have tried every product i can get in the uk nothing worked. [removed] and i thought well what the heck ive tried everything else. yes its expensive but id try anythingone first wash my face felt new, after a month id cleared completely, my red marks ( im a picker) have all faded to nothing after 3 months and i couldnt be happieri get my friend to ship it to me because you cant ship direct from R&F but i hope that changesive never had any problems with customer service emails were answered quickly and problems dealt with very quicklysome consultants may only be in it for the money but mine certainly isntfor me its worth every penny, wont be for everyone but im so glad i found it

Comments

Surprised they are still in business

The person below could have been me. Everything she said I was like yes yes and yes! There are so many things that are wrong with the product and even more so with company itself. I am worried about writing this review because I don’t know if I will be able to stop! Product: Same exact thing as below. instead of improving my acne breakouts, they instantly got worse. And I went from having fairly severe large whitehead breakouts into cystic acne breakouts, which up until that point, I had never even experienced before. It was extremely painful and heart-wrenching. After having spent a lifetime with acne, I thought I had pretty “thick� skin when it came to my vanity but this really pushed me emotionally to places I hadn’t been since I was a teenager. I did call my consultant and ask what the heck. It was at that point when I realized that this woman had no clue about acne and was literally just a sales person pushing very expensive product. After about 30 minutes of me questioning her, some desperation crept into her voice like she just wanted me to stop asking her questions she didn’t know the answer to. I immediately stopped my expensive re-occuring order but decided to finish up what I had. That was a big mistake. I should have just washed my hands of it right then and there but I couldn’t stomach losing all that money. Needless to say, for the remainder of the time that I used it, my skin continued to get worse and worse. I only found relief when I started using my sister’s go-to treatment, Ninja. After one day, nearly all of the damage that was done by UnBlemish was pretty much gone. Now after a month on it, I just can’t believe that I spent all that money on this crazy “system� when there was so much better of an alternative out there. Company: I kind of touched on it above but basically zero USEFUL customer service. After being in the cycle for a while, you start to realize that it is a company. out for a profit. i know that sounds stupid but it doesn’t feel like there is any real desire to help people who are suffering from acne. it feels like you are a number and have a dollar sign on your head. Plus the re-occuring billing thing is just a sham. Even when I stopped the billing with my consultant over the phone, she “forgot� to enter it into her system and I still got charged for another month and got another set of products. I lost it when this happened especially when they did not take responsibility immediately and at first told me basically that I would have to suck it up. only when I worked my way up their ladder and make enough of a fuss did I get my refund. Take-away: Keep looking at other options before you succumb to this “program�. It is a money pit plain and simple and will do absolutely nothing to help your skin.

I am so sorry that you had an irresponsible consultant. You should have been given all your money back if the products weren't working for you. Did you not have access to your own account to cancel ? Even then you should have been able to send the second kit back for a full refund. I have the best skin of my life and I'm in my fortys. Not all products are for everyone and that's why the company offers an empty bottle 60 day money back policy. I have only had excellent customer service when I've called the company. I loved the products so much that after 3 months I became a consultant. I have a Medical Science background and did research the products first. Again I'm sorry that your experience was so negative.
Hi! I'm currently using the unblemish. I'm really interested in the Ninja product you used instead. Anyway you could email me more about it?? My email is ellietschetter@[link removed]

Should be called Blemish - Get ready for cystic acne and the pain and depression that comes with it

Horrible product. I have never signed up to write a review about anything in my 35 years on this earth. But this product is so bad that I hope that I can help save someone else the money and a horrible few months of experiences. First of all, I am fairly new with acne and have never experienced any bouts of depression. I have gotten a few pimples every month due to hormones for about ten years which I had considered acne until now. But I now know that my vanity was my downfall. Perfection isn't real and this product is about a fake as it gets. I started in June 2016 with the Soothe regimen. I have a fair complexion and was hoping to lesson the natural red tones of my skin. By the end of June, this product had turned my occasional hormonal pimple into consistent, but not large, pimples on my chin and neck. So turning to my trusty consultant, I asked her opinion and she suggested to try the Unblemish products (as well as the Soothe products) as they had worked wonders for her and her daughter. So mid July, I did just that. Another $335.95 later (I was already $200 in), I was optimistic about getting a healthy and glowing complexion! Weeks one, two and three, I had basically given myself a chemical peel. My face dried up so bad and was tight and red. The sympathic looks I received from people was a first. After about two weeks of this, I asked my consultant what to do. She suggested that I try using the Soothe #2 after the Unblemish products and if that wasn't sufficient, add the #3 from the Soothe line. I shockingly asked her, "Really, five creams at once"? "Yes for sure" was her response. "Ok well let's try it", which I did for another week before seeing my doctor. Week four, something is not right here. My consistent pimples on my chin and neck were turning into monstrous, cystic pimples. Never had I gotten a pimple like this before! My consultant tells me to stick it out, it gets worse before it gets better. By the end of this week, I go to my doctor who tells my to replace the benzoyl peroxide (#3) with clindoxyl gel. But, the idiot that I am, I again ask my consultant what I should do. She told me that she had used that gel in the past and had temporary relief but I should just stick with the Unblemish products as she had had amazing results and was certain that I would as well. She also suggested that I use the micro dermabrasion paste 3 times a week to substitute the face wash with (another $42). Lucky for me, she had some in stock so I could buy it from her with cash! So I did just that, didn't fill my prescription, and went away on a two week holiday. Weeks five and six, I begin to experience what I now know is acne. Every morning, I would wake up with one or two new huge, cystic pimples on top of the pimples that had arrived in previous weeks. None of them were going away now. It was so painful that I had to take an ibuprofen daily to ease the pain. They started to appear in clusters all over my chin, neck and cheeks. My aunt suggested that I started putting polysporin on the spots as they were starting to look infected. I did this which helped to alliviete some of the pain. I had to attend a wedding in this state and face some of my old high school friends who all looked at my with sympathy. Worse vacation ever! The last day of my vacation, I sent a picture of my face to my consultant and asked her to tell me honestly if I was having a normal reaction. She bombarded me with questions from whether I was mixing other products into the regimen, if I was drinking enough water, to if I was taking my birth control pills. Everything except blaming the products that she was peddling! The last time I used the Unblemish products was the morning of August 31st, the day I flew home from vacation. When I arrived home was when I really realized how bad it had actually gotten. I left my house two weeks earlier with about ten fairly large, but not super painful, pimples. What I faced was a new face staring back at me filled with large clusters of cystic, painful pimples (probably 50). I completely lost it and sank into a dark and low place for about four days. I felt so stupid with giving into vanity and was questioning why I deserved to be in such a bad place when I was such a good person. Not a good place to be as you can imagine. September 1st, my 35th birthday and day one of quitting Unblemish. So depressed by my new 'chickenpox' looking face, that I spent the day avoiding happy phone calls and texts from everyone who loves me. I spent the next four days crying every time I looked in the mirror and kept telling myself that it would get better. The only product I continued to use was the Soothe gentle face wash. During those four days, I stopped getting cystic, painful pimples but kept getting more 'normal' pimples (2 or 3 in total). Sunday was the last day that I used any R+F products (gave up the soothe face wash) and since then, I have NOT gotten a new pimple. I filled my clindoxyl prescription (been using for three days now), seen my doctor again today, and was prescribed an antibiotic. Things are not better yet as I have only been off the products for six days. But the fact that I have no pain and no new pimples is a pretty big indication that the products were absolute garbage. The pimples are decreasing in size and redness by the day. In total, I spent almost $600 to get a face full of pain and pimples and the depression that accompanies that. Please save yourself the heartache and money. Don't believe what they are trying to sell to you. You deserve better!

I will also add that my friend tried the Reverse line. She also hated the product. Our consultant convinced her to try it for the full 60days as she could definitely still get refunded. Almost two months later, many emails later, she still hasn't gotten her money back as she tried to return the empty bottles after 62days. Total scam.
Did you follow the instructions to start the Unblemish regimen? I didn't the first time I tried it and it made my skin so much worse because I didn't give it time to adjust. You're supposed to slowly introduce this regimen into your routine slowly.
Sorry you had that experience! Our son has had severe acne for the past 5 years and first we tried everything over the counter and then for the past 3 years though our dermatologist different levels of prescription acne products: sulfur wash included and last but not least antibiotics and finally steroids and result were always positive at first but nothing really worked!!! When a friend reached out to let us know about Unblemmish and the 60 day money back guarantee we asked our dermatologist first and with her approval our son started the regiment and has been using it for 2 years now with great result. However, that being said we were not informed of the aggressive normal preakout that would occur about 5-6 weeks in and our son was distraught, under and wanted to quit , but what could we do ??? The consultant let us know this was normal and part of the product working we decided to stick with the regiment for a total of 90 days and boy I am glad we did😊Our son has great skin now and he is less self conscious now...the instructions clearly state that this is normal and the consultant should have warned you😔
Same!! I just had to visit my doctor as well for antibiotics to try to treat this. I have never had this in my life. :(

Not For Me

I was recommended this from a family member, but I had much worse acne than her. I spent almost 200 dollars on this product, which included a facewash, toner, a lotion, and an acne treatment thing. It says to use it for atleast 6 weeks to see results, and I did, but to no avail. I told this to my local consultant, but she urged me to continue to pay for the product and get another set. I complied, even though I had my doubts about her intentions. I did another 4 weeks before giving up and stopped my prescription. In the end I wasted money for no results and a dry face for almost three months.

I've always thought it's very convenient that the consultants insist it takes about 90 days to see results. Of course, at that point, you are outside of the return period. Funny how that works. As an aside, these products were horrible for me, too. After studying the ingredients list a little more closely, it's pretty obvious why. I hope you've found something better!

Im glad I stuck it out!

I am not a consultant just a happy customer. I have used the Unblemish skin care regimen for about a year now and I am so glad that I stuck with it! A little bit about my acne before I started Rodan and Fields: I usually noticed my acne get bad right when the weather started getting hot the past couple years and of course I would break out during my period. I first thought I would try natural products to try and get rid of the acne by using different types of oils: coconut oil, castor oil, grape seed oil, etc. I was not successful it just made the acne worse. So I decided to try The Unblemish regimen. In the beginning it was a terrible experience, breaking out like crazy, irritated and flaky skin. I also found out I was pregnant about the same time that I started the regimen which didn't help my acne since my hormones were out of whack. It continued like that for almost 4 months! By about the 4 month marker of me using the regimen I was noticing less and less acne. By the 5th month I maybe had 1 zit! One year later I love my skin! I was scared that I was going to start breaking out again because of the hot weather but I haven't which is awesome. I also love their Soothe 30 spf sunscreen, which doesn't ever make me break out!