Rodan + Fields Unblemish Reviews

Rodan + Fields Unblemish

so many things wrong with this

I am so surprised to see positive reviews here. I mean, even IF the product worked, I am surprised no one just has problems with working with the company itself. I just do not even know where to begin. First the sales people are just there to sell. Sell. Sell. They do not know anything about skin or what products are best for what skin type. I admit it, I fell for the scheme but regretted it after 4 months of getting billed outrageous prices month after month, of products arriving late, of getting billed even after I cancelled the product. And worst of all, of the products you order just not working at all on your skin. I know 3 other people who have used this and we all say the same thing - the company is a huge scam. I have read nearly all the comments here and one thing is for sure, I gave this a big college effort. My friend recommended another product Ninja and then I remembered I had read about it on here somewhere too actually. I called them after 2 months of R&F and told them my skin as worse than ever. Here is the thing that is crazy. Instead of telling me to use their product, they told me that pimples take 2-4 months to form and what I was seeing was likely forming before i started using R&F and that instead of ordering their stuff, I should use up the rest of the R&F stuff I had bought and see if I got clear. I mean I was really shocked and the weird thing is that because they weren’t pushy, I believed they knew what they were talking about even more. So I stuck with it and hated every.single.second of it. My skin got worse and worse and worse. After 4 months, I called Ninja again and asked what they would do. They said that by 4 months I should have seen some improvement. But that it was up to me what to do. I decided to give them a shot 'cause R&F was clearly not working. And the funny thing is that after only one month of using their stuff, my skin was 100% clear. That was 3 months ago and I think I have had 1-2 pimples around my jawline in that period, when before I had that many new ones every day. Net net: R&F is a scam. Plain and simple. If you are tempted by these good reviews, keep reading more about the company somewhere else on some other review site. Save your money for something that works.

This review actually pisses me off because its flat out lies. Just because something didn't work for you, doesn't mean its a scam. I've been using RF for a year now and my skin has never looked so amazing. I've also had the best experience ever with my friend who sells it to me. She's there to answer any questiosn I have at any time. And their customer services could not be any better. There was one product I had a problem with and I sent it back for a full 100% refund. How is it a scam if they give you all of your money back when it doesn't work? I can't think of one big pharma company that would do that. Also.. what are these "outrageous prices month after month" ??? My regimen lasts me 3 months and if I'm not ready for more product I just push back my order. Sounds like you have no idea what you're doing. I also used lash boost and it irritated my eyes. I called the nurse line and they told me I was using too much. They were right, I put less on and the redness on my eyes went right downa dn my lashes are long and beautiful. Don't bash a company just because it wasn't right for you or because you don't know how to push back your order.

Could work for you

Here's the thing about R&F... it works for some and not for others. I've watched 2 of my friends go from severe acne to completely clear. However, when I tried it myself, nothing happened. I think one sign on whether or not comes up pretty early- if you get massive black heads it's not for you. I'm on my second round right now because I had hoped it would work and both times I started a new dose I got a TON of blackheads. This didn't happen to any of my friends, however I've seen it on a lot of the 1 star reviews... Honestly I've seen it be a miracle worker so if you're desperate I'd try it.

Love it

Only thing that's worked for my acne. I've tried Pro-Activ (which did work until I hit my 20's), Neutralyze, Clean and Clear, Neutrogena, Cetaphil, Cerave, Acne.Org, etc. You name it, I've tried it. This is the only thing that's worked for me so far. It is not as drying as the Acne.Org regimen; and the lotion you can use (Soothe Step 3) is amazing. A little bit goes a long way (and that's saying a lot, since I live in northern Canada where it's still winter) I stand by this product so much that I am now a consultant. I want to share my success and help others with their acne struggles, because I know how frustrating it is.

Love it!!

I have been using the Unblemish regimen for 30 days now. Since day one, my skin feels phenomenal!! So clean and smooth feeling! I’ve seen a huge improvement in my acne over the past few weeks. I’m sure glad I didn’t have horrible results like all the bad reviews on here.

Comments

don’t listen to anyone who says it’s bad

Ive has acne FOREVER. It was so bad that I didn't even feel comfortable walking around my house without $50-$100 foundation on my face. I tried everything, I was even on accutane and it didn't work. This stuff SAVED my face. It took a little over 60 days but my face went from horrible and red (believe me it was completely covered in every area) to the clearest Ive ever seen it. This is a real review, this stuff is amazing. You just have to let it purge on your face and then you'll see results. Be patient!! (purge means it will get the dirt out and break out your face a little more, and then clear all of it up!! this is the part most people aren't told abt, promise it goes away.) It's very expensive but worth it!! :-) I hope everyone who needs it uses this, it won't let you down.

16 Year Old Son.

We tried this product, It Does Not Work. Our Sons acne became two to three times worse over a two month period. This is my third post, the other two were deleted? I guess I mention something that R&F did not like?

I work for a cosmetic surgeon. He does not sell R&F, but I did learn something very important from him: when something causes you to break out after awhile, it’s working. Products have to break through the layers and push the funk out. When you see break outs happen after awhile, it’s because it is working. I started using a product my doctor sells. After about 6 weeks, I started breaking out like crazy. I was very vocal about my unhappiness. Two months later, my skin looked amazing. I now look back and wonder how many products I quit using because I thought “break outs” meant they were bad.

16 Year Old Son

We tried Unblemish for over two months and our 16 year sons acne became two or three times worse. The before use and during use photos were shocking! My son's face was completely covered after the two months. We heard the same thing, its purging, keep going it's working. While some may say it works, we feel that it caused more breakouts and completely out of control acne. When we talked to the consultant (a friend), we were told to stop using the product as recommended by their "Nurse". I think it is over priced and I suspect that it is a very highly commissioned product %100 or higher. This is the motivation to push this product.

Save yourself the torture and do not buy!!!

If you have sensitive, breakout prone skin do not buy! I bought the unblemish acne treatment sulfur wash, and it was a complete waste of money. After using this product for over 4 months my skin was in the worst shape it's ever been in! I continued to use the product for such a long time in hopes that it would eventually begin to work on my skin, however, I ended up just wasting my time. After about a week of switching to a drugstore face wash that costs less than $5 my skin began clearing up! My skin was no longer painfully dry, itchy or red. Do not waste your time or money on this product because it will only make your skin worse!!

Comments

life changer for my daughter

My teenage daughter battled cystic acne. Was under the care of a dermatologist for years and was on antibiotic treatment for 18 months trying several different topical acne treatments and nothing worked. Then he said her next step at 16 years old would be "Birth Control" pills to battle the hormonal changes that was contributing to her acne. My daughter said NO THANK YOU. Then one day we were introduced to UNBLEMISH from R+F and within a matter of weeks her inflamed skin started to look calm and less red. Then she started to have les breakouts and they were minimal not large and swollen and tender nodules all over her face. Now after 5 months of using the UNBLEMISH regimen she has started using the REDEFINE regimen to help heal the pitting scars she has all over her face and her skin is smoother than ever. She will be graduating in May and I am excited for her to be leaving for college with a new complexion! Thank You Drs. Rodan & Fields.

Comments

No positives about this one

I wasted 20 minutes of each day applying something that didn't positively effect my face at all. In fact, as I have grown further into my teenage years, the pimples and acne have only gotten worse. It's almost like time and money is just vanishing. I believe money is made here from coincidence, and some people are lucky and some aren't. However, this product seems even worse than coincidence as the majority also were negatively effected, like I have been. I do not recommend this to anybody; please save your money and go to a professional like a dermatologist so you can get a treatment that actually works.

So terrible...

I have never broken out like this in my entire life. I tried to stick with it and I have developed INTENSE cystic acne on my face and neck (which I have never had). And no, this is not an allergic reaction. It is more and more acne I have developed since I started using Unblemish. I went to my doctor and got antibiotics to try to treat the bacteria underneath my poor skin. May work for some (seems like very few), but definitely not for me. I cannot believe I paid this much money for a face full of cystic acne ;(

POISON!

On Sunday I used Rodan and Fields "Unblemish" for the first time.Immediately after my skin began to itch, turn red, and burn. I spoke with my consultant and she said that's normal, your face needs to purge. So I followed the directions and applied it again two days later. At this point my face felt like sand paper but I wanted to give it another try. I immediately regretted it. My skin burned as if someone had thrown boiling water mixed with poison on my face. It began to bubble and blister and swell. By Tuesday night my face literally hot to the touch. Wrinkly like an old woman (I'm 28). And itches beyond belief! I can't sleep or smile due to pain and itching. I looked up pictures of burn victims, and it's exactly what my skin looks like right now. My consultant told me to keep going, that it needs to do this to get better. Um, no thank you. This is awful. So I started hydrating last night with lotion, and it can't stay on my skin because it's eating it up so fast. I woke up today completely swollen on my entire face, my eyes look like slits. My consultant offered to swap it out with a different product but I do not trust this brand. It is literally poison. Everyone at work is looking at me like they either feel so sorry for me, or have asked if I had a chemical peel. One woman kindly asked if I was okay, and then asked if their was anything she needs to know, like if I was safe at home..... I told her what happened and she said she thought someone had thrown boiling water on me. All that to say, do not use anything from Rodan and Fields.It's poison.

You are allergic to it.
That’s a clear allergic reaction not the fault of the product.
Definitely pushers making the above comments... not an allergic reaction - simply the awful product. See my review on the next page... soph_istication@[link removed] very similar story except mine got worse and I’m still suffering with the scars. POISON.
You may be allergic to the aloe Vera ingredient. This same thing happened to my sister and it was the aloe. Not the product itself.

POISON! DO! NOT! USE!

On Sunday I used Rodan and Fields "Unblemish" for the first time. Immediately after my skin began to itch, turn red, and burn. I spoke with my consultant and she said that's normal, your face needs to purge. So I followed the directions and applied it again two days later. At this point my face felt like sand paper but I wanted to give it another try. I immediately regretted it. My skin burned as if someone had thrown boiling water mixed with poison on my face. It began to bubble and blister and swell. By Tuesday night my face literally hot to the touch. Wrinkly like an old woman (I'm 28). And itches beyond belief! I can't sleep or smile due to pain and itching. I looked up pictures of burn victims, and it's exactly what my skin looks like right now. My consultant told me to keep going, that it needs to do this to get better. Um, no thank you. This is awful. So I started hydrating last night with lotion, and it can't stay on my skin because it's eating it up so fast. I woke up today completely swollen on my entire face, my eyes look like slits. My consultant offered to swap it out with a different product but I do not trust this brand. It is literally poison. Everyone at work is looking at me like they either feel so sorry for me, or have asked if I had a chemical peel. One woman kindly asked if I was okay, and then asked if their was anything she needs to know, like if I was safe at home..... I told her what happened and she said she thought someone had thrown boiling water on me. All that to say, do not use anything from Rodan and Fields. It's poison. Review about: Rodan And Fields Unblemish Beauty Set.

Bye bye cystic acne

I am so sad there are negative reviews! I wish it did for those ladies what it has done for me. Completely eliminated my blackhead and cystic acne. I have been using it for 4 months and I look like a new person!!! Te awesome thing is you get a 60 day guarantee even if you've used all the product. So you have nothing to lose.

It's a life saver

When I turned 12, my acne was very bad. It was very embarrassing too. I tried ALL the drugstore products, and I also tried Proactive. NOTHING worked.!!! Then, my mom bought me Unblemish. After 6 months of washing my face twice a day, everyday with all 4 steps, my skin was completely clear and it still is today

Comments

The absolute worst acne product ever. Horrifying

Really bad itchy PAINFULL hot swollen red rash with wrinkly lines on entire face down to neck all the way to behind ears. Look like a burn victim Feels like thick bumpy disgusting sandpaper. A million tiny Disgusting bubbles between layers of skin. At least a dozen cystic acne forming and my skin before this never had more than one in a 2 month period. Feels like some stabbed my a million times with needles. Horrifying. Never had this happen before. My skin is worst than it has ever been. Skin looks extremely dry and wrinkly lines like sunburn. I feel horrified and scared this won't go away. I feel like someone spilled chemicals all over my face and I got a chemical burn. My entire face especially my neck feels extremely itchy and uncomfortable. I just feel so sad and depressed after this. And extra low self esteem. This is the effect after just one use. The "purge" is supposed to last about 1 to 2 months. I can't believe this. I cannot go through with this. What happens if you stop using this after two months? Will your skin stay clear or go back to what it was.?? Because what's the point of going through 2 months of absolute torture

This did not happen to me, at all. I don't sell the product, but liked how it made my skin feel from day 1. I see a few reviews like this so I guess some skin just doesn't react well? I never had a problem.

Horrible cystic acne with product x2

I've tried hundreds of acne products and diet changes. Finally after 15 long years, I had been able to maintain my face with no new breakouts. I started using rodan and fields because several people had recommended it and the reviews all seemed great. About three weeks after starting their products my face broke out in about 30 cystic pimples. I stopped using rodan and fields immediately. I let my face clear up 100% and waited a month before trying it again. Shortly after starting it again, my skin broke out in cystic acne. I should've known since this same company originally developed proactive it would be about the same quality. Save your money, the dermatologist can do the same thing for the same price.

Comments

I couldn't live without it

Since I was in high school I have suffered from very bad acne, especially because as an athlete I constantly am getting hot and sweaty. I tried numerous medicines and solutions both over the counter and prescriptions and went to several dermatologists - nothing really worked until I ran into Unblemished. At first, I will admit the transition was a bit rough, but it is always difficult when your skin is adjusting to new products. But once I had adjusted, my skin cleared up and except for an occasional pimple now and then, my skin is perfect - smooth, clear and beautiful - When one does appear, I apply Step #3 at night and by morning, there is no trace of it. I love these products and I order extra to be sure I never run out. I couldn't live without them - and I am loving the way my skin looks and feels. Nothing works for everyone - I am glad I finally found what works for me. No scam here.

Comments

I would not risk using this product

I worked very closely with my consultant and did everything right. My skin just kept getting worse and worse. My cheeks were filled with huge cystic pimples that were very painful. There are some people that seem to like the product, but I see a lot more bad reviews than good. The product is way too expensive. I sent in my product 1 month before the trial ended and I never received my money back guarantee. So with that being said, I basically paid $190 for the worse acne of my life. They aren't consistent with giving you your money back so I wouldn't trust that either. If you are suffering from acne, I would not risk it with this company. Try something more natural and use a honey and cinnamon mask for 15 min 3 times a week. Moisturize with face lotion after washing your face every night. In the mornings don't wash your face, just splash it with some water and put sunscreen on right after. My Face is doing 50x better with doing this although I'm not sure if the acne scars that I got from using this kit will ever go away.

Certainly this product is not for everyone. However, I have seen so many do really well with this product and it has changed their life! It can be a little expensive but when you use it the items last for at least two months and you always can push the monthly shipment one or two months out to be sure you are only receiving product WHEN you need it. I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and that you had trouble getting back your money. I have actually never heard that before but of course things can happen. I bet if you asked and showed them they would honor the guarantee and would be very surprised if they didn't. Again I am sorry for this unfortunate experience and hope you wil try again. On the other hand I have seen so many have complete success with this product as well as with other lines like Soothe or Reverse for dark age spots or dull skin. Glas to hear that you have found what YOU need and that your skin is now clear :)

NEVER PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT

I am a 15 year old , female who has suffered with minor acne since the 6th grade. I have tried EVERYTHING possible to try and keep my acne consistent/ fade scars. I have had many visits to the dermatologist. The dermatologist has prescribed me with multiple creams, cleansers, oral medicine, but nothing seemed to get me where I wanted to be with my skin. I came to a point where I wanted a dramatic change in my skin because I felt like it was ruining my all around appearance, and that was when I was introduced to the most terrible Regimen. Like I said, my face was at the "MINOR" stage with acne when I started "unblemish", and now I'm at a whole Other stage. The first two weeks I was using "unblemish", my skin cleared up, barely had a blemish on it. The longer I continued it, the worse my skin got. I've NEVER had a cyst on my face until I started this treatment, nor have I had acne in certain places before I started this. I decided to stick with it for a full 2 1/2 months because my consultant kept convincing me it was just "purging". Logically, it made no sense because my face shouldn't purge for a good two months. My face should be clear by now, but now, I'm left to suffer with worse acne than when I began this whole treatment. I DO NOT recommend this regimen to anyone, because I was continually reminded "it was going to get better" by my consultant, but it never did. Don't put yourself through this.

Comments

the only thing that works for me!

literally the only product that works for meim 37 years old and have had awful acne for most of my adult life i have tried every product i can get in the uk nothing worked. [removed] and i thought well what the heck ive tried everything else. yes its expensive but id try anythingone first wash my face felt new, after a month id cleared completely, my red marks ( im a picker) have all faded to nothing after 3 months and i couldnt be happieri get my friend to ship it to me because you cant ship direct from R&F but i hope that changesive never had any problems with customer service emails were answered quickly and problems dealt with very quicklysome consultants may only be in it for the money but mine certainly isntfor me its worth every penny, wont be for everyone but im so glad i found it

Popular All-over treatments