x

2.6/5 - 48 reviews

Brand: Rodan + Fields

Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash
Sulfur (3%).

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Distearyl Phthalic Acid Amide, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Diisopropyl Adipate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ceteareth-20, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol, Trideceth-6, Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Acacia Senegal Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Red 33.

Clarifying Toner
Ingredients:
Water, Witch Hazel Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Azelaic Acid, Lecithin, Arginine, Soluble Fish Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Rosemary Extract,Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Menthyl Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Zinc Phenolsulfonate, Sodium Glycolate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-9, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Red 33, Blue 1.

Acne Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-21, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Niacinamide, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc PCA, Polyquaternium-24, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Violet 2, Red 33, Blue 1.

Rodan + Fields Unblemish

Save yourself the torture and do not buy!!!
Reviewed on January 5, 2018

If you have sensitive, breakout prone skin do not buy! I bought the unblemish acne treatment sulfur wash, and it was a complete waste of money. After using this product for over 4 months my skin was in the worst shape it’s ever been in! I continued to use the product for such a long time in hopes that it would eventually begin to work on my skin, however, I ended up just wasting my time. After about a week of switching to a drugstore face wash that costs less than $5 my skin began clearing up! My skin was no longer painfully dry, itchy or red. Do not waste your time or money on this product because it will only make your skin worse!!

life changer for my daughter
Reviewed on December 31, 2017

My teenage daughter battled cystic acne. Was under the care of a dermatologist for years and was on antibiotic treatment for 18 months trying several different topical acne treatments and nothing worked. Then he said her next step at 16 years old would be "Birth Control" pills to battle the hormonal changes that was contributing to her acne. My daughter said NO THANK YOU. Then one day we were introduced to UNBLEMISH from R+F and within a matter of weeks her inflamed skin started to look calm and less red. Then she started to have les breakouts and they were minimal not large and swollen and tender nodules all over her face. Now after 5 months of using the UNBLEMISH regimen she has started using the REDEFINE regimen to help heal the pitting scars she has all over her face and her skin is smoother than ever. She will be graduating in May and I am excited for her to be leaving for college with a new complexion! Thank You Drs. Rodan & Fields.

No positives about this one
Reviewed on November 29, 2017

I wasted 20 minutes of each day applying something that didn't positively effect my face at all. In fact, as I have grown further into my teenage years, the pimples and acne have only gotten worse. It's almost like time and money is just vanishing. I believe money is made here from coincidence, and some people are lucky and some aren't. However, this product seems even worse than coincidence as the majority also were negatively effected, like I have been. I do not recommend this to anybody; please save your money and go to a professional like a dermatologist so you can get a treatment that actually works.

So terrible...
Reviewed on November 15, 2017

I have never broken out like this in my entire life. I tried to stick with it and I have developed INTENSE cystic acne on my face and neck (which I have never had). And no, this is not an allergic reaction. It is more and more acne I have developed since I started using Unblemish. I went to my doctor and got antibiotics to try to treat the bacteria underneath my poor skin. May work for some (seems like very few), but definitely not for me. I cannot believe I paid this much money for a face full of cystic acne ;(

so bad and skin got worse!
Reviewed on October 12, 2017

I broke out after my first pregnancy for the first time in my life. I thought it would go away once my hormones calmed down a little so I just continued washing my face with some over the counter cleanser I had - I think it was Nuetrogena or something. When I didn’t see any changes, I started used cetaphil cleanser and that even might have made it worse. 6 months down the road and my face looked really awful. That combined with no sleep coz of the baby and I was a wreck. I guess in retrospect the no sleep thing probably wasn’t great for my skin in general, right?!

I am a part of tons of mommy groups on Facebook and seemed like everyone on them was either raving about R&F or selling it. One day totally spur of the moment, I saw some post about some eyelash thing of theirs being amazing and on sale and I just reached out to the lady. She was really super nice, really eager to help me. She got me hooked up with an initial order, promising that I would love it, my skin would be incredible, blah blah blah. I got a special introductory rate but it was still way more expensive than I had ever bought before, a little beyond my budget but I figured it was worth it.

Long story short, I didn’t like it, I don’t like it, my skin didn’t like it… my skin got worse and this lady’s help got worse too. It was like unless I was singing the praises of R&F to her she wanted no part of me. I started trying to return my products and she wouldn’t return my calls. Then another set of products showed up - I had no idea I had signed up for some repeat delivery. I was so pissed let me tell you. I had to hunt this lady down, call corporate, I was trying every trick and finally got someone (not my lady) to return my call and assure me that I was no longer signed up for the reoccurring thing but I couldn’t return my products even though I thought initially she told me I could?? It was all such a bad experience I will never trust this type of ladder business again. And to top it off, I couldn’t believe it when 2 months later, the lady called me up and asked me if she could tell me about some new products!!! Like what?!?! I was speechless.

Back to square one, I went on to try Mario B (can’t spell it!), then Elizabeth Arden then Paula’s Choice and Dermatologica. None of them worked for me, one actually made my skin really inflamed - I think it was Paula’s Choice - it is all a blur of products! Happy to report I finally found one that worked, Ninja Skincare. Small company…. I am pretty sure I even communicated directly with the owner when I first reached out. She spent about an hour on the phone with me, explaining really well about acne and what causes it, what she thought would work for me based on my background. I never felt pressured to go with them but I finally felt that someone was trying to help me for reals, not just get my money. So I bought about 5 products of theres and I’d say within 5 weeks my skin was no longer breaking out, just healing from previous breakouts. It’s now been 3 months and I haven’t even had a pimple in about a month. They keep reaching out to check in with me, make sure its all going good which it is. Never had that happen before.

So keep trucking my friends. You CAN get clear skin but probably not with this joke of a business… I can’t believe R&F continues to fool people.

AMAZING!!!
Reviewed on June 29, 2017

Nothing from my dermatologist worked on my cystic acne. These produces cleared it right up after about 3 weeks!!! I would deff recommend this.

POISON!
Reviewed on June 8, 2017

On Sunday I used Rodan and Fields "Unblemish" for the first time.Immediately after my skin began to itch, turn red, and burn.

I spoke with my consultant and she said that's normal, your face needs to purge. So I followed the directions and applied it again two days later. At this point my face felt like sand paper but I wanted to give it another try. I immediately regretted it.

Um, no thank you. This is awful. So I started hydrating last night with lotion, and it can't stay on my skin because it's eating it up so fast. I woke up today completely swollen on my entire face, my eyes look like slits.

My consultant offered to swap it out with a different product but I do not trust this brand. It is literally poison. Everyone at work is looking at me like they either feel so sorry for me, or have asked if I had a chemical peel. One woman kindly asked if I was okay, and then asked if their was anything she needs to know, like if I was safe at home.....

All that to say, do not use anything from Rodan and Fields.It's poison.

by Jessiep25 on 08/15/2017 13:17
You are allergic to it.
by Username88 on 10/30/2017 04:08
That’s a clear allergic reaction not the fault of the product.
by Soph_istication on 01/01/2018 04:50
Definitely pushers making the above comments... not an allergic reaction - simply the awful product. See my review on the next page... soph_istication@[link removed] very similar story except mine got worse and I’m still suffering with the scars. POISON.
POISON! DO! NOT! USE!
Reviewed on June 8, 2017

On Sunday I used Rodan and Fields "Unblemish" for the first time. Immediately after my skin began to itch, turn red, and burn.

My skin burned as if someone had thrown boiling water mixed with poison on my face. It began to bubble and blister and swell. By Tuesday night my face literally hot to the touch. Wrinkly like an old woman (I'm 28). And itches beyond belief! I can't sleep or smile due to pain and itching. I looked up pictures of burn victims, and it's exactly what my skin looks like right now. My consultant told me to keep going, that it needs to do this to get better. Um, no thank you. This is awful.

So I started hydrating last night with lotion, and it can't stay on my skin because it's eating it up so fast. I woke up today completely swollen on my entire face, my eyes look like slits. My consultant offered to swap it out with a different product but I do not trust this brand. It is literally poison.

Everyone at work is looking at me like they either feel so sorry for me, or have asked if I had a chemical peel. One woman kindly asked if I was okay, and then asked if their was anything she needs to know, like if I was safe at home..... I told her what happened and she said she thought someone had thrown boiling water on me.

All that to say, do not use anything from Rodan and Fields. It's poison.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Unblemish Beauty Set.

by Jessiep25 on 08/15/2017 13:17
You are allergic to it.
by Username88 on 10/30/2017 04:09
ALLERGIC
by Soph_istication on 01/01/2018 04:51
Bye bye cystic acne
Reviewed on June 1, 2017

I am so sad there are negative reviews! I wish it did for those ladies what it has done for me. Completely eliminated my blackhead and cystic acne. I have been using it for 4 months and I look like a new person!!! Te awesome thing is you get a 60 day guarantee even if you've used all the product. So you have nothing to lose.

It's a life saver
Reviewed on May 21, 2017

When I turned 12, my acne was very bad. It was very embarrassing too. I tried ALL the drugstore products, and I also tried Proactive. NOTHING worked.!!! Then, my mom bought me Unblemish. After 6 months of washing my face twice a day, everyday with all 4 steps, my skin was completely clear and it still is today

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org