RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: RoC

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethyl MEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Steareth-10, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium- Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Squalane, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Retinol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate.

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream

SENSITIVE SKIN ACNE PEEPS: Derms don't know everything; Even Retin-A Micro was too strong, but this stuff controls my acne!!
Reviewed on April 11, 2017

5+ year acne sufferer here who went through too many depression cycles, cancelled dates, cancelled social life plans, rocky relatonships, etc. I tried a wide variety of medications (mono and doxy) and topical medications ranging from Ziana to other retinoids - everything was either 1) too strong or 2) a temporary solution (mino and doxy for example only got rid of my acne temporarily). I visited so many dermatologists that it's not even funny; they all prescribed me prescription-strength medication when in fact OTC worked (but they never prescribed that bc derms don't deal with OTC). My skin was too sensitive to all those prescription meds but this Deep Wrinkle night cream has retinol, which is a weaker retinoid compared to tretinoin which is what is used in Retin-A. Do your research, too, but for me, this cream has been a blessing. I actually use the "sensitive skin" version of this cream (which has a lower dose of retinol) every other day at first and now everyday. I have possibly the most sensitive skin that I know of, and this cream has worked for me without hyperpigmenting my skin! Send me a personal message if you want to discuss further.