RoC Renewex MicroDermabrasion Expert System Reviews

Brand: RoC

RoC Renewex MicroDermabrasion Expert System

Guest Leanne
Guest Leanne

Makes your skin feel very smooth straight after you've used it. Skin also feels very clean. None, I have used this product every other day for two weeks and I haven't seen any change in how my skin looks. Although my skin feels super smooth.

Guest ElyBUK
Guest ElyBUK

Affordable; clear instructions; easy to use and clean up; immediate results Some sensitivity after first application; battery operated Worth the £12.99 I paid for it. My skin looks so much healthier after only three uses: the texture has improved (no more acne scarring from my teens) and the complexion is brighter and skin tone seems fairer. I have not had any breakouts because of this system; however, I have Pacific Islander skin which is oilier and thicker than my European friends' skin. Colleagues at the office have complimented me, saying that I must be glowing because my wedding is next month. I may not even need to wear any foundation or consealer on my big day. Guests won't know my secret weapon: renewex!

Guest S
Guest S

Like it, good for a smooth skin, reduce wrinkles see below, where can I get the scrub??? I was very happy but now I am already searching for a month to get the crenme and nobody seems to sell it? Suggestions where I can buy or order it? sahks@[link removed]

Guest WENDY NICHOLAS
Guest WENDY NICHOLAS

WORKS WELL. MAKES SKIN SOFTER. I HAVE TERRIBLE SKIN,HAVE NOTICED MUCH IMPROVEMENT IN THE TWO MONTHS I HAVE BEEN USING IT. SPONGES WEAR OUT QUICKLY. HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, WORTH WHAT I PAID, ALTHOUGH HAVE SEEN ON SALE FOR £40 WOULD RATHER GO TO A SALON THAN PAY THAT PRICE.

Comments

does every think it says on the pack none been using this product for nearly a month and it has worked wonders on my skin i had some dark marks and they have nearly dissapeared so im very happy

Guest rose
Guest rose

I'm delighted with this product, bought for 35 euros via an online chemist. I don't have acne but I do have large pores, pigment spots and greasy skin, also some lines and wrinkles, being an older woman. I've used it now for 2 weeks, every other day, and my skin looks radiant and feels as smooth as a baby's bottom. This home treatment is so much cheaper than having light peels at a salon and works just as well. I love Roc products and have now started using the new Roc Unify Soya day cream which prevents and reduces pigment spots. I am allergic to most cosmetics and face creams (I get very irritated and teary eyes), so stick with Roc, which has proved to be the most reliable brand in this respect.

Guest angela
Guest angela

I have only used it once but my skin is super smooth and glowing. I dont have any cons about this product as i purchased it at boots for £10, there was only one left so i dont know if they are discontinuing it,hope not. I.m not going to use it more than stated, as i have just returned off holiday and skin is a little delicate. I just rinsed the sponge clean under the tap then dried it with a tissue.

Guest kalkyjoe
Guest kalkyjoe

its a clean looking product that leaves your skin feeling super clean. It is very effective and is great fun to use - a real skin treat. Its my first roc product and i think i am inlove with this product line. it took me a while to get the hang of it and the innitial price was a real tug of war - but ofcourse i always give in. well i have a combination skin with oily nose with large pores and with all the at home microdermabrasion systems i have tried - my skin goes super oily the next day - it also is the best system i have used - and i have tried them all - proffesional is still the best but this is a sure second in my opinion. they suggest 2 minutes in an area - i go for double that. they suggest you replace each spounge monthly - that is crazy - i am nearly at a month and by keeping it clean with a tea tree soap it looks better than when i popped it out the box. the replacvement cream is cheap - the batteries are cheap - makes a fantastic massager for sore musscles without the spounges. its not so easy to rinse off so do it before a bath or shower. my skin has not ever felt as smooth - will keep a close o\eye on the pores over next few weeks.

Guest Sue
Guest Sue

I have large pore and oily skin fab product really reduces pore size and makes skin glow if you use with a decent moisturiser afterwards.

Comments

It really works! Price I love this product and find it works really well for my combination skin.The only complaint I have is the initial price.

Guest Beaker
Guest Beaker

Leaves skin soft, cream is non-comedogenic, improved skin texture + slightly shallow marks and red marks. Exfoliates and makes pores feel clean and unblocked. Cheaper then professional microdermabrasion (tho I assume not as effective?) Initial expense. Perhaps minor initial breakout. Difficult to do nose area with the sponge. Can leave skin a little dry and red (tho redness fades for me within a few minutes). I use it daily and for longer then recommended. I clean the sponge after with hibiscrub (like hibiclens) and then rinse thoroughly and dry it with tissue (otherwise sponge retains water till next use!). My skin adjusted to it quickly and I experienced minimal irritation. I had a small initial breakout that I think was related to using this product. I bought new on ebay for about £23. My skin has definately improved from this product so I'm happy.

Guest matty
Guest matty

I use it along with glycolic acid 50% have the peel then use this 2 days later and it realy does help shed the dead skin from the peel and speed up the process but i will admit i was exspecting a little more from this product but its ok! could maybe have a few more sponges with it for the money. its ok and worth a try .

Popular Over-the-counter