Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer Reviews

Brand: Rimmel

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer

it's alright.

Cheap Makes skin smooth before foundation Broke me out I have used this several times. I love how smooth it makes my skin, but it broke me out. If you're not prone to breakouts, this is a good primer.

Guest Josie
Guest Josie

- provides a nice canvas for makeup - inexpensive - Clogged pores - Caused whiteheads and blackheads - Made skin oily This is a basic primer and to be honest it's nothing special and I probably would of kept using it if it weren't for it clogging my pores and causing lots and lots of whiteheads and blackheads. And lets not forget the oily skin...all in all..this wasn't for me.

Guest Jenna
Guest Jenna

smells good inexpensive clogs pores I like this primer but it comes in one shade, and it made me have a break out a few times /:

Guest EmmyLouWho
Guest EmmyLouWho

Really makes foundation last longer Orange Might work for darker skinned people. but it turned my skin compleatly orange!

Comments

Provides a smooth surface for foundation It didn't break me out It comes in a tinted color instead of being colorless. Overall, this is a good primer and very affordable. My only complaint is that it is tinted so if you have pale skin this may not work for you.

Popular Primer