Revitol Acnezine Reviews

Brand: Revitol

Revitol Acnezine

Awesome

Revitol acnezine cream is the ideal treatment you can have for those tiny but embarrassing zits appearing on your otherwise flawless skin. Works well for adults and teenagers suffering from mild to moderate facial or body acne. Revitol acnezine acne cream is prepared with natural ingredients that work on all types of skin.

Great!

I have been using this product for about a week now, and already seeing some positive results. Would definitely recommend.

Guest Jade
Guest Jade

Overall, helped clear the skin. Worked fairly well on cystic acne. Did not help w/ my oily t-zone. Did not completely clear my blackheads. Also, pretty pricey. Probably works better for those with not so oily skin. There was definitely improvement, but I'll still shop & try something else.

Guest johnnyg
Guest johnnyg

none The new 'acnezine' formula sucks. THe old acuzine formula was better. My acne is getting so bad now. I will just stop taking it.

Guest deen
Guest deen

works I like it no creams or messes expensive takes a while to work makes me feel weaker when i work out

Guest Samantha
Guest Samantha

I'm afraid but there are none. Lots and lots of them. After using it for a full month the results were worse. I could see that it has done no good but has made my acne terrible. I had to stop and started ClearPores for treating my acne.

Guest Nicole
Guest Nicole

Clears up Acne. I've been only using it for 2 weeks and my face is pretty much clear. Benzol Peroxide in Moisturizor darkens spots. I think you're supposed to take Acnezine on an empty stomach. It works best that way. My skin looks better but I can't say that it's softer or it glows.

Guest Marsid
Guest Marsid

I used Acuzine in 2 monthes. No good results was showing. Nothing changed with my acne at all!

Guest marvin
Guest marvin

did absolutely nothing expensixe for no reason garbage,dont waste your money

Guest Wayne
Guest Wayne

None really Quite simply does nothing for me..didn't improve or worsen the condition But it did hurt me in the hip pocket. Cleverly marketed but effectively useless product...

Guest dave
Guest dave

man ive just brought the product seeing or those sites about it and thoes garantees they hav but this site has bad reviews so im scared to use it csaue some reviews say it made their acne worst no no

Guest Haris
Guest Haris

No side effects, no more bad face breakouts Didn't clear anything at all plus it is very expensive This product is very promising, taking a pill a day and get cleared as reviewed on many web sites sounds rreally good. The good thing is that i had no more breakouts since the day i started using this product and my face was cleared a little-just a little. It did nothing for body acne after 5 months. I won't buy again. No side effects though!

Guest Kathie
Guest Kathie

Tried it for one months and it has had no affect at all. Tried it for one months and it has had no affect at all. Tried it for one months and it has had no affect at all.

Guest Rania
Guest Rania

Worse Results. One of the worst product i have ever tried. Really it complicate my problem more. Don't try it.

Guest ali
Guest ali

None Refund awaited, let's see when I get it. It's already 2 months now since I request refund from them. IT doesn't work, well at least for me. I have been trying this program for at least 3 months, and seen no results whatsoever. But everybody is different. I don't have severe acne just smalls ones from shaving.

Guest frank 14
Guest frank 14

none this acne medication sucks its abunch of bull sh*t there web site is bull sh*t they made up all those reveiws so they would be number 1

Guest Sandra
Guest Sandra

Im not sure if there is any as yet Quite Expensive, Seems to have caused a new type of pimple that forms under the skin and you dont acutally see it. I have just finished the first bottle of Acnezine pills. I have never taken pills to treat pimples before, so i ordered a total of 4 acnezine bottles. I must admit that my pimples are worse then before starting. I saw a doctor on the weekend who advised me that this is normal and that the skin must get worse before it can get better. Since i have taken Acnezine i have had two encounters of a quitle large pimple that does not have a "head" on it, something similar to a blind pimple. i have had this for three weeks now, and even though it has gone down in size its very hard and now discoloured. I have never had sometihng like this before taking acnezine. I will continue to take the remaining three bottles and see if there is any difference in the next month or so.....

Guest lily
Guest lily

None Gave me worse acne.. Acnezine is one of the worst products i've tried. After 7 weeks of use i broke out worse than i ever have in my life, i had clusters of pimples all over my face it was so depressing makeup couldn't even cover them... Don't try it

Guest Emma
Guest Emma

The old formula used to work. The new formula doesn't. Used original formula Accuzine for 6 months. Cystic acne improved by 80%. Very happy. Ordered new formula Acnezine (minus the 250mg of DMAE) not working at all. Contacted Acnezine through their website. They said they found the new formula worked just as well and that the DMAE was only a small amount. At 250mg it was the largest amount of any ingredient and the new formula DOES NOT WORK.

Guest kelly
Guest kelly

It seems to prevent cystic break outs. The price. I have been taking this for two months now. I have had cystic acne for about 6yrs now, and it was getting better. However, I would still get 1 or 2 here and there. Since I started Acnezine...I have had NO cystic breakouts. A few hormonal whiteheads, but that's it. I know it might be a pain, but taking it every day for the full 6 months is the plan I am using. Will update later:)

Guest Jonathan
Guest Jonathan

None What so ever Ive been using this for 45 days now with hopes of clearing up my mild acne before a family reunion. Now two days before the trip my face is full of pimples and looks similar to a cheese and pepporoni pizza. Dont Buy It...I fell for all their websites and ads

Guest Olga
Guest Olga

Its is terrible it smells bad and it does not work at all. I regret trying it

Guest Blake E.
Guest Blake E.

This product lacks the side effects of harsher, "unnatural" prescrition drugs (e.g. tetracycline). Acnezine is very expensive. Also, tts effectiveness essentially boils down to a crapshoot, as there is just as much of a chance that it was fail miserably as there is that it will actually clear one's acne. I sincerely wish I'd read these posts before I went ahead and allowed myself to be suckered into buying Acnezine. Nine times out of ten when something seems too good to be true, it is, and Acnezine is no exception. The claims made on the primary Acnezine website are nothing short of absurd -namely, that Acnezine is capable of clearing mild to moderate acne (of both the facial and bodily variety) quickly and with no side effects by way of "natural means". Acnezine's effect on me was odd. I noticed a minor improvement in my moderate body acne coupled with a simultaneous and extreme worsening of my normally very mild facial acne. The zits which cropped up shortly after beginning this treatment were very distinct and unique in comparison to the ones I'd normally experience. Specifically, they were very large and painful, and have gone on to leave several scars on my face (something which I'd never experienced prior to taking Acnezine). Simply put, Acnezine's bogu

Guest Sandy
Guest Sandy

The Old First formula of Acuzine did help clear up my acne. After a while I think it stops working as well Acuzine really did help clear up my acne at first. It only took about two to three weeks for me to notice a nice differance. I was happy and thought wow I finally found somthing that works, but then after my 2 months ran out and I did not take it again for a while I started to break out again so I ordered a new bottle, well The new bottle was a little differant formula they told me it was improved but basicly the same stuff. Well I did not think it worked as well, so after that bottle I stoped using it. I was so disapointed. a long time has gone by and I have not used it for months now. I started breaking out bad again so out of desperation I thought I would give it one more try. I have been taking it (Acnezine not acuzine)for about 3 weeks now again and I do think it is helping. Not completely sure if it's the acnezine or not yet but really hoping for it to keep improving.

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

None What a pile of crap!!!! DO NO WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Vitamins/Supplements