Zenmed Derma Cleanse System Reviews

Brand: Zenmed

Zenmed Derma Cleanse System

my face is much worse then before!!!

I wish I could give this product zero stars! Followed all usage instructions and for the recommended time before contacting them for a return! By the time they answered me they told me it was too late to return after the person I spoke to on the phone told me because I contacted them before the 60 day period I would be okay to return. I wanted to give the product a real chance. I don't usually complain but my entire face is broken out and I cant even look at myself in the mirror. I literally cry looking at my face and its painful to sleep. Thank you so much Zenmed!!!

Comments

I did my research on this and it isn’t what people say

Don't believe the hype! I am a researcher. Especially when it comes to purchasing items that I ingest or put on my body. I just want to tell everyone here before they read anything else, I did my due diligence on this product. Unfortunately that was not enough this time. Every single review I read online sang the praises of this product. I literally did not read a single bad thing about it. So I naturally thought it was a miracle cure for my acne that has plagued me since childhood. A lot of things impressed me with this product line. I thought the prices were reasonable, especially compared to all the other 'acne'� products I have tried. The design, I know that sounds stupid, of their labels seemed clean, easy to understand, not a lot of fluff. I like that. And of course the reviews were great as I said. Oh and the customer service seemed top notch as well. I called and they recommended me products which seemed reasonable and I bought them all. Fast forward 1.5 months. I knew the 60 money back guarantee was nearing and although I don't normally return products I have used, their money back guarantee was a primary reason I made the purchase in the first place. I don't have a ton of money and I have been down this road before and wasted tons of money. Anyways, I called them to tell them that my skin had not improved at all. Since I have been battling acne for so long I have always believed 'it gets worse before it gets better'� but I have never experienced it getting quite as bad as it did. Instead of 5-6 blemishes on my face at a time, I was experiencing 10-20 AND they were going down my neck which was new (lucky me!). The representative this time, when I called to complain, didn't really seem to be too concerned, blew me off. I have a 'thick skin'� and don't get insulted but this lady was pretty rude. Told me I wasn't patient enough and even though they promise results in 2 weeks on their site, that after 6 weeks I wasn't patient enough?!!? Despite my better judgement I decided to wait 2 more weeks to see if things miraculously got better. They didn't. So I called to get my money back. You would not believe it - when I called they said my window had expired (by 1 day!!!) and that I couldn't return the product. WHAT A SHAM!!! Lesson learned, bridge burned. The good news? I did find something after even more searching, researching, review reading etc. Actually it was someone from my daughter's soccer team recommended me a brand called Ninja. Their reviews were also stellar, prices decent and super duper bonus, a 6 month money back guarantee! Wish ZenMed had had that last time. But the better news is that the products they recommended me actually worked this time and now after 6 weeks, I am completely clear, haven't had a blemish in about 10 days. For the first time in like 6-7 years. Waiting for my scars to fade, they say it will happen over some time. But having clear skin is the best and I am happy that I can finally believe clear skin is a possibility. But not because of ZenMed! Good luck to all you out there!

I don't understand your rating scheme. You said that the product didn't work for you, but yet you gave it a 5/5??? Just because your experience with Zenmed allowed you to try something else that actually worked for you doesn't mean you should give this such a high rating. Your are throwing off the rating system completely

The best product I've tried

I signed up here just to give my review on Zenmed Acne Therapy for combination skin + the derma cleanse pills. I don't usually post reviews, but I felt obliged to with this product. I've been using this set for 2 months now and I can say that my skin is a lot better now. I still get 2-3 bumps once a month (before my period), but that's it. I'm one of those lucky folks here who did not experience it's purging effect on the first few weeks. In fact, I see the difference just the first week of using this. I have my before and after photo, I'm just not sure how to post a picture here.

rbc

extra hidden delivery charges

i'd ordered from Zenmed a couple years ago and had no issues. After waiting a while for the delivery, i received a letter stating the relevant import duties had not been paid (despite having paid for delivery at checkout as well). It baffles me how now they are able to forget the import laws of the UK (i'm assuming one of the largest international customer base they have). I spoke to customer service and they merely read their terms and conditions and noted that if i refuse to accept the parcel, i would not be refunded the delivery charge, and additionally, i will pay a 10% admin fee, so either i pay £15 for the good, or pay £15 for returns fees - either way, i end up paying an excruciating amount for something that works to "some degree" by my opinion (tried a second time because i thought i'll give it a second try.

Trying to Clear up Acne led to other skin issue: Hives

I read so many great reviews on here and got really excited about the fact that i thought I might have found a long term fix to a long term struggle with moderate/severe acne. Turns out I was allergic to something in the formula of herbs and I ended up developing hives within a week. This was the only thing that had changed in my regimen so I'm sure it was the problem. I had to laugh in an ironic and sad way that the product I thought would be the answer to my acne gave me a different skin issue. Life is funny sometimes, but oh well, guess I'll keep trying. I've also considered going to an allergist to see which ingredient in the system exactly is causing it. Neem is the main ingredient and is supposed to be great for skin so I've been thinking of just treating my acne with neem.

Guest bumpyqueen
Guest bumpyqueen

natural , that's all - made my acne worst - skin was dry and peeling - expensive - products finishes quick took the derma cleanse product for 2 months and a week my face went from bad to worst. but I hear ppl are taking it for 7 months and now starting to see a difference. why are these pills so expensive if they are not the highest grade of herbs, maybe it would work better if it was liquid drops.

Guest Felicia
Guest Felicia

soft and not dry acne healed up safe for body hard to find unless u mailorder it does take longer to work than antibiotics i was ready to give up but i know herbs and vitamins take a long time. when i was deficient in iron a few yrs ago it took months to see a difference. same here.

Guest BR
Guest BR

the only reason i took off a star was cause my skin didn't get better for almost 3 months. but then it took another 3 months and now my skin is really clear some people may be frustrated because it takes time to work but if u don't use it at all your skin will probably always have zits.

I am a sufferer of Psoriasis. Although NOT the same as Acne, it is a skin disorder of epic proportions. I am on a biological infusion and although it works, and works wonders, it DOES NOT work over night. That is fine though, because for as long as I have suffered and tried every solution available to nap avail that when I finally found something that worked I didn't care that it took 3 months to work, all I cared about is the fact that I finally found something that actually worked. I still remember the happiness to realize that I had cleared up so much that I felt confident enough to go out in public and be around people without feeling like the world was staring at me.

my skin is clearing up without the drying and side effects of other products it did take a while to start to notice a difference and it can get a little pricy they say good things come to those who wait and I'm glad I stuck with this because my skin finally is starting to look really great

Guest Angela
Guest Angela

my skin is really dry but i still suffer from acne quite badly. This helped to not make it crack from even more dryness. First acne treatment I've tried that hasn't. Plus most of my acne is now gone. I'm going to try their scar cream and hope its as good because I do have a lot of scaring left.

Guest Scott S
Guest Scott S

this company knows its stuff. not irritating ingredients and ones that work mail order only :( i use a combination of their acne and rosacea products. as a previous person said their customer service is great because i didn't know how to combine the products for both conditions plus I din't want to spend a ton of money on both sets but they set me right and now my rosacea/redness is completely gone and my acne is alot better.

Guest Cass
Guest Cass

it will work for most people's acne it does take a while and it is expensive to the last poster i was in your boat 2. i had to use this for 4 months before i saw significant improvement after having acne for almost 8 yrs. it's now been 7 months and im weaning myself off of it because my skin is really very clear now. im barely taking any capsules at all anymore and my skin is still really good. keep with it!

Guest tellingthetruth
Guest tellingthetruth

none so far i have been trting this system for a month and nothing changed the product is almost finished . i finishes one bottle of the capsule and i still have another botrle left . no change. pills are huge and hard to swallow three a day. males me urinatte alot also. mote pimples all over my face. expensive. no change in acne. huge pills i have been on this for a month. started using the product because i was getting off of birth control pills and my face exploded. they say it takes three months to get hhe birth control out of your system so my fourth month would be january and that is when i started taking zenmed. it is now febuary and my face is still bumpy and oily. i will stick with it but i have to buy more product which is about 70dollars. i dont know but spring is coming and i need to be clear.

Guest Lili
Guest Lili

it's helping clear my skin and its not drying it it's taken a while to work i finally used this after reading good reviews and having friends use this and liking it. i expected it to take a while and it has been 2 months but my skin is clearer of acne now

Guest Angie
Guest Angie

has ingredients that really seem to work a wide variety of skincare knowledgeable staff pricy mail order only I started using the rosacea products from this company a few years ago and it has been a lifesaver! A few months ago I used a sunscreen that broke my skin out badly and the acne never went away so last time I ordered the rosacea products I was going to order the acne kit too. I emailed in my concerns and the rep told me the best way to combine the two treatments and I actually didn't need to buy the whole kit so I saved $$. My acne is already better after only 3 wks too.

Guest Danielle
Guest Danielle

worked for a few of my friends without drying out your skin or making you sick I just got this for Christmas but I have been wanting to use it forever after some friends cleared up their zits last summer with it.

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

I totally agree with the last person who posted Donna. I was lucky to find this and I'm sorry I hesitated for a few months before ordering it because this has actually worked and I know it's not a temporary fix.

Guest Donna
Guest Donna

degunks your body and makes your skin not only rid of acne but glowing too. And it's safe to use doesn't work immediately I would recommend using this even if your acne isn't super bad because not only did it get rid of my moderately severe acne but my skin is really soft and healthy looking now so the herbs really do work

Guest Hayley
Guest Hayley

I have REALLY sensitive skin and a REALLY sensitive stomach and this system doesn't make my skin red or my stomach hurt. plus even though it's only been a month my skin is already starting to look a little better.

Guest Gina
Guest Gina

It's true how if your acne is bad it's something going on the inside and no amount of topical acne cream will help. I've been using physicians formula acne cream and it wasn't making things worse but it wasn't helping much. I started using the capsules from DermaCleanse and it was what helped my zits finally.

Popular All-over treatments