Youthful Essence Microdermabrasion System Reviews

Youthful Essence Microdermabrasion System

Guest courtney
Guest courtney

None Does not work well at all. Absolutely no difference. It is impossible to get rid of this company. They will send you packages and keep charging you even after you have cancelled. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Comments

NONE!!! I had the hardest time getting the lid off to put the batteries in. Finally got the batteries in. The vibrating sponge didn't do much of anything. I used this product 3 times before it stopped working. I thought that it just needed new batteries, so I replaced the batteries and it still doesn't work!!!! I would not recommend this product to anyone!!! I knew that it looked cheap when I got it, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. In this case, the looks were not deceiving!!!

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

I did like the way the brush helped remone my dead skin layer when I'm using Tazorac-prescribed by Dermatoligist for wrinkle preventative. Custumer Service id Terrible. I ordered a replacement brush and they debited my credit card and never got the order right. Mailed back and forth wrong brush head three times. Not Worth the trouble that I had with Customer Service. I was charged and never recieved correct brush head replacement.

Guest Canadian Guy
Guest Canadian Guy

Makes your skin shine. It really broke me out with acne, i never had such a bad acne in my whole life, but now it is so terrible i am afraid to look at my face in mirror. I would never recommend to somebody who has sensitive skin. Never Use this product, it causes lots of breakout Even though i stopped using it it still has left lot of acne on my face and acne scars are worst

Guest mimi
Guest mimi

none DO NOT BUY!!! I have been trying to return this for 3 months. They have charged my charge card 3 times.. $103.00 each time I have yet to see a dime back. They keep telling me I didnt return it in the 60 day trail period. BULL CRAP I called and the girl said just write return on the box and send it back. I DID (wrong PLEASE get a reciept from the post office that way you have proof that you did it) Anyhow I didn't and now they are saying they didnt get it with in the 60 day time period. But the kicker is they are still sending me this crap. I had to cancel my credit card. If you want to try something like this with out the hassle go to your cvs store and try one, if you dont like it take it back..I have been using MARY KAY it gave me the same result with out the little vibrating tool.

Guest jenny
Guest jenny

easy to use. made my skin feel soft and glowy. got rid of my light acne and acne scarring. cannot be use on sensitive skin. CAN make acne worse not for heavy scarring. can be compared to drug store treatment kits.

Guest The Truth
Guest The Truth

its fun to use everything people who have acne... there is only one solution to it. Hot water and icy cold water. Im 18 and had acne severely since i was 13. I have tried to find out how to get rid of acne for the longest time until i was 17 and figured out what the problem was. all the soaps and chemicals people have placed upon their face only clog the pores. by using hot water to open the pores of ur face, it clears the dirt and debris that has built up and ur body defenses are trying to get rid of. after applying hot water to ur face u use ice cold water with ice cubes on ur face, that closes the pores and keeps dirt and bacteria from gettin into the pores. due this daily (every day) and u'll c results in 2 weeks. Tip: every time u use the bathroom or wash ur hands, wash ur face while ur at it. =) Hope you find this Advice helpful. oh, and you'll save a ton of money by not buying any medicines for acne. If it works for me it should work for u!!!

Guest Mahea
Guest Mahea

None Everything I saw this product on tv and thought, why not. I called and ordered the product and couldn't wait to get it. The first time I used the product, no change, but after the third my skin got really dry and I started to break out really bad. I called customer care to cancel my future orders, but 30 days later was charged for a 3 month supply. I called customer care again and was told that since the product already shipped out that I would have to wait until I got the product (6-8 weeks from shipping) and then send it back to them, and then credits could take another 4-6 weeks. When the product came I refused shipment on it. When I called customer service I was told that since I didn't insure the unopened, refused package that they could not tell if I kept the product or not. I told them that I still had the first shipment that was barely used. I called my credit card company and was told that by law you only have 60 days to dispute the charges so there was nothing they could do.

Guest Linda
Guest Linda

I began using it for Roseasa at about 55. I used it bi-monthly & skin feels great. My Ophthalmologist couldn’t believe I was 60 when she corrected my droopy upper eyelids. It has changed my skin texture and look. I hate it when I run out. I do not like the automatic 3 month ordering. I don't use it as often as they say due to my sensitive skin breaking out and NO ONE at 61 wants teenage skin with pimples! I had major breakouts when I was young and this continued into older age which turned out to be the Roseasa. I ordered Youthful Essence and began using it. My 32 year old daughter has a girlfriend who said I have beautiful skin and she is jealous'I just smile and think back to all the breakouts I had as a young girl and woman and thank the heavens for finding Youthful Essence and Susan. As long as I use the product periodically I have no problem with my skin. Oh, I am also diabetic and this helps out with the dry skin I got from that and being 61 now.

Guest Audra
Guest Audra

Easy to use It worked good for 2 weeks then i got tons of little bumps on my jaw line chin and under my eyes, my skin used to look decent and even now it really looks bad I look older. I thought it was just me but my mom said the same thing happen to her Waste of money go to a professional.

Guest Dissatisfied Completely
Guest Dissatisfied Completely

The overnight cream feels good on your face after it dries. Makes the skin feel soft. Other than that, I cannot recommend any part of this product. Over the counter microdermabrasion kits worked just as well and cost less. Did nothing for the wrinkles, skin tone, age spots. No phone or contact number online for help or problem resolutions. It's like if you can't find your original shipping invoice, you are out of luck. That is the only place with your account number I ordered this orginally for a month supply at 35.90 (Sept 12 they charged my card, order received Oct 6), then they charged my credit card another 97.80, (Oct 17) 30 days later but it was another introductory kit, not the 90 day supply. I have received 2-30 day orders total. They are now attempting to charge my account again (Jan 5) and after 45 minutes on the phone, I may or may not receive a refund. She stated that a 90 day supply was shipped. I received a 30 day supply and waited and phoned and waited and phoned and and still no product. I attempted to cancel my account and then this new charge showed up. I would not recommend any of these products or this company to anyone for any reason. It is sad that a person such as Susan Lucci claims this as a company she represents. The whole thing is a joke and the customer service is abhorrable.

Guest Debra
Guest Debra

When I first started using it, it made my skin feel great. As time progressed, it chapped my face. Started using it once a week, then once every two weeks, and now, down to once a month. It does not reduce wrinkles...or the size of large pores. The product removes the top surface dead skins....and dries out the skin over a period of time. The resurfacing cream dries out - even in the jar over a short period of time as well. The sales agreement is unappealing. Can't just buy the product without an obligation toYE organization. Go buy a cheaper exfoliating facial scrub and cleanser at your local drug store. Saves money, time, and gives you the same results!!!!!!!! Fed up with celebrity sales gimmicks. DLO

Guest anonymous
Guest anonymous

Easy to use. You can have a delayed reaction from it. I have been using it and I broke out real bad. My skin has become really bad. My skin was fine before. I just wanted to get the dead skins out and for my pores. Have stopped using it for 2 weeks now. I got a bad rash like thing around my chin area and lower cheek. And they came up after a week of not using it. Also a few other pimples have also come out and have left marks.

Popular Over-the-counter