Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask Reviews

Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask

This isn't perfect

This stuff didn't break me out which is a pretty big deal since just about everything does. I did see a bit of difference in the morning, such as pimples that were drying up and redness going away. I also noticed my skin seemed to be pretty soft, also making the texture of my skin nicer. This isn't the best mask, but my boyfriend did say it made my face smell good. You only need to put it on for 5-10 minutes which is also nice, but honestly I prefer my honey mask over anything I have tried yet.

Could be better

I've been using this mask once a week for about 5-10 minutes. It has a nice consistency but it also has a strong smell, kind of like cinnamon. It makes my skin really soft and sucks up all the oil on my face but I haven't noticed any drastic improvements on my active acne. It definitely doesn't make it any worse though.

Great, so far!

Creamy, nice feel to it Works fast on small acne Clean feeling Takes a while to work on larger and severe acne Too low of a time I started using this product after I bought the entire line of Yes to tomatoes products and it showed effectiveness in just the first days. It cleared up some of my smaller whiteheads and blackheads and left my skin with a clear and clean feeling all day. I highly recommend buying this product. Although if you use the product I would recommend experimenting with the amount of time that works for you. For me the five minutes didn't cut it I usually use it for 10.

My Favorite Mask

Good spot treatment Healing Natural Expensive Drying Hard to remove I have never been a fan of masks, but this one actually seemed to heal my skin the most. I had a lot of scarring and large pores before I began using it. The scars would make me look like I had more acne than I really did, and this mask healed them a lot. Rating it only three stars because it kind of lost its effectiveness after a while and I use it only on my worst days. It can be drying as well, so if you don't have extremely oily skin, stay away from this mask. Also it is pretty expensive so if you've never tried it before, I recommend getting the single use packets if you can find them. They last quite a bit if you only use the mask as spot treatment.

Guest Jill
Guest Jill

Smells good Creamy Doesn't do anything Hard to remove After managing to remove it, my face is left red (like someone slapped me in the face multiple times) Not effective AT ALL Do not waste your money on this If you do give it a go...use it at night

Guest Soteria
Guest Soteria

Oil free face all day, organic mostly, smells good, clears up acne;scars;blotchiness;moisturizes Needs to be sold in larger tub, 5 minute mask should be increaed to 15 minutes for effectiveness Great product but only for those who have really super oily skin. If it is too harsh use the cucumber mask. If you break out you are allergic to it, again use the cucumber mask. Only after 1 day it cleared up my face and made it so noticably better. My own hubby said he never seen my face so calm and clear. I been suffering from acne for 20 years and NOTHING has been kind to my face and treated acne so well. Give this mask a 15 minutes on your face minimum. Use anytime of day it will work just as effectively. Morning is good to control oil all day. Night time is best for acne,skin blotchiness.

Guest stephanie
Guest stephanie

smells good doesn't work tacky hard to remove I got the Facial Starter Kit from Yes To. It came with the facial cleanser, deep cleansing facial pads, and this facial mask. I also purchased the roll-on spot treatment. Even though it's all natural, I think I may be allergic to something in these products. I have never had worse breakouts than I did after using this brand for a week.

Guest T in Jax
Guest T in Jax

Smells great Clarifying gel is thick and the facial pads leave a weird feeling behind. I feel that the products aren't doing anything for my breakouts. My face still breaks out, and it still stays for the normal amount of time. I was very excited to try Yes To Tomatoes but I was really let down.

Guest Q
Guest Q

It's 99.6% Natural! Contains Dead Sea Minerals! It's Petroleum, SLS & Paraben Free! None I've been sleeping with a thin layer on my face and neck every night for a few weeks. My skins looks more wonderful every morning I wake up, and I have had cysts, puss pimples, blackheads (severs acne) for over 10 years. I own the entire Yes To Tomatoes skincare line, and it has helped my acne so much.

Popular All-over treatments