Wound-Be-Gone Topical Gel Reviews

Brand: Wound-Be-Gone

Wound-Be-Gone Topical Gel

Works great. Actually my dermatologist recommended. This product is amazing. decrease swelling and redness. You can start seeing result next day. Very sticky. I've had acne since I remember. I have been really trying everything what is available on the market. I went through a lot of different products with no significant results. My dermatologist recommended Wound Be Gone, and results exceeded my expectations. I applied a little bit of the gel at night, by the morning all redness and swelling was gone. I would recommended this product to everybody.

Comments

Helps to heal scab with less scarring (much less!) Easy to use, no smell, need very little. Also helps fill in deep crater scabs while healing (big plus!). A little expensive for small tube, can be sticky and hard to wear under makeup, can only find online. This is a miracle product for me. Really. I get deep, cystic type growths (i wont even attempt to call them pimples or zits) on my chin. Yes, i pop them. Bad i know, but they are so painful and swollen that I really dont have any other choice. They will not and do not go away with any sort of topical treatment. We have tried everything short of nuclear fallout waste ( I would in fact be willing to try it). When they do start to heal b/c all of the stuff is out of them, I am left with a monster hole. No way to cover up the indents. So, in desperation one day from one that absolutely refused to heal (even without me picking -swear!) , I ordered this and began using it. By the next morning the scab was much better and I could see at least that there was some progress. The great thing was that it was really filling it in much better. Helped it heal within a week or less and this thing was on my chin for months!! I highly recomment this stuff for the scabs and wounds left over from acne, not for the acne itself. Although I did use it right away on a cyst on my chin that I had popped and it did help heal it faster. It did not seem to reclog my pores and make it worse. At night I will put a higher amount of the gel on and a band aid over it (such a lovely look for my husband to see!). The bandaid really seems to help get the wound closed even faster. Again, high price for a small tube but they have it on amazon and you really only need a very tiny bit. I of course use way more than i am supposed to, but I feel like more is better in this instance! Good luck to all of you!

Comments