Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Reviews

Brand: Wild Ferns

Wild Ferns Manuka Honey

All products give you the best treatment for you face, it does not over dry, it keeps moist and your skin soft, definitely affordable, gives a treatment to your face and has a healing effect. Cures acne, scars, reddness, flaking and very dry skin even to Oratane consumers. Promotes facial hair growth, so grooming needs to be done more often. You may also be followed by insects. (I'm not joking) The Lip Care Gel isn't as helpful as I thought it would, Nivea Lip balms were actually better. This would be the only product in the line where I will not repurchase. Otherwise everything else is just amazing. Definitely recommend this, I tried out Shiseido's Brightening line and I got an reaction from it, then I tried its Skin Care Hydrating line, no reaction but the results are nowhere as great as Wild Fern's Manuka Honey Skin Care Suite. My acne is severe until I took oratane pills, but scars and some occasional pimples just before period still comes. If not purchasing the whole suite, I would highly recommend the Ultra Rich Night Revival Creme, which is an anti-oxidant creme. It healed my face completely in two days after having a skin reaction with the Clinique Mild Products, giving me red burning face, break outs, flakiness and stings. The Revival creme has a healing attribute and totally moistened my face, softened it, cured and improved the texture of my face. My face became brighter, softer, flawless and healthy after using the whole suite for 2 weeks. You will never tell I have been taking Oratane! The Facial Scrub's grains are a little hard, but it does not irritate my super duper sensitive skin at all. Just don't push too hard into your skin as you're not even meant to that scrub hard anyways!

Comments