Whatababe Skincare ClearSkinClay Reviews

Whatababe Skincare ClearSkinClay

A natural, fast and effective solution for my persistent acne!

I stumbled upon this clay on Instagram and was hesitant to try it because I didn't see many reviews on the product. After battling with what seems like LIFELONG PERSISTENT ACNE and having tried nearly every prescription and non-prescription acne medication claiming to put your skin woes to rest, I was desperate to explore a more natural route. The clay promises to heal acne from the inside out. You can either ingest by mixing it with water or use it as a face mask. The recommended approach to clear acne fast is to do both. In just FIVE DAYS, I noticed dramatic results. My painful cystic acne on my jawline disappeared, my pores were less noticeable, and I was producing much less oil. Also, I suffered from quite a bit of bacne (sexy, I know) and that magically disappeared too. Apparently, the clay works to remove toxins from the body and helps heal acne from the inside out. Although it may seem weird to eat clay (one down side is it does taste like clay plain, but you can add it to a smoothie or yogurt), I can tell you that it works and I will be continuing this treatment. If you really feel like giving up hope, please give this product a try first....it's truly a gem.

Comments