Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation Reviews

Brand: Wet n Wild

Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation

The worst

If I could rate this zero stars, I would. I was short on funds, so I picked this up. The price was the only good thing about this product. I've used generic dollar store brands that had better coverage than this. Also, I have been getting terrible adult acne since I bought it. I didn't make the connection until I was finally able to use a better foundation. For three months, I was trying everything to stop the breakouts. Finally by process of elimination, I concluded it couldn't have been anything but this product. It was cheap to buy, but I ended spending way too much trying to clear up the acne it caused. Save your money.

NOOOOO

I loved how great this looked on my skin for the price. I wore it all day every day for about a week before realizing it was trashing my skin. I had a bunch of regular breakouts and cystic ones, which I haven't had for years. Once I realized I threw it in the trash immediately, but it took about 3 weeks for my skin to recover. It's a really cheap makeup so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the chemicals in it harmed my skin. If you have acne-prone skin I think you should avoid it.

Wet N Wild Photo Focus Underwhelming

This foundation has very natural finish looks like skin does minimize pores and has a watery consistency.The foundation has a harsh smell that does fade as it drys down but smells like paint when applied.Best applied with brush for medium high coverage.After a week of use I began experiencing a breakouts of whiteheads throughout my face and though it doesn't emphasise pores or breakouts it also broke up around my nose and forehead powder helped slightly but product seemed like it didn't blend well with other cream products.I wanted to love it I love the finish for an everyday look and the price is great but something in it is irritating my skin and causing whiteheads/breakouts.

Popular Foundation