Vita-K Solution Professional Acne Scars Minimizer Reviews

Vita-K Solution  Professional Acne Scars Minimizer

This Really Works!! BE PATIENT

I bought this product because it was in clearance and thought, why not. I use it in the morning and at night as a moisturizer and it always makes my skin glow. It takes a long while for it to work, but definitely worth it. I took a picture of both sides of my face before starting to use it and at the two-week mark, I took pictures again to compare. My skin looks NOTICEABLY more even toned and the acne scars I had on my checks have definitely faded. I can't wait to see how my skin improves in the weeks to come!

Guest Jenn
Guest Jenn

-Works really good with redness of acne scars - for dry skin it works good -makes your skin feel soft -would not recommend using on oily skin because it can cause breakouts I have sensitive skin, with inflamed acne. I had these small red marks on my skin and after using if for a few days there is already a difference when you put the cream on. defiantly give this a try.

Guest Andrea
Guest Andrea

Not greasy Easy to apply Nice Smell Noticeable difference in a short time Affordable Non so far I've been using this product for several weeks now and I've noticed a great difference in how my skin looks. I used to always pick at my pimples and then there would be red/purple spots left after and this seems to make them fade quite quickly. It is probably best for people with light-moderate acne. It makes your skin feel a lot smoother as well, I would definitely recommend it!

Popular Over-the-counter