Vichy Acne Prone Skin Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Brand: Vichy

Vichy Acne Prone Skin Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion

Not that good for me

I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive skin and I have been using the same products for years (Clean and Clear facial cleansers and Nivea toner). They always worked very well in keeping my skin clearer but the Clean and Clear facial cleansers tend to dry the skin a little. That is why I wanted to try Vichy normaderm products, including the moisturising cream; I had been told the products were very good for my skin type, that they would not dry out my skin, the cream would help reduce the sebum and they don't contain paraben, which is good. But, it has only been one day and every single product makes my face sting and the moisturising cream just seems to make my skin even oilyer than before. I also tried the night cream and it made my skin super oily. Some people say that you have to keep using it for a while to see good changes but I have very capricious and sensitive skin so I definitely won't use it again...The only product I really love is the foundation. It does not clog my pores, it keeps me matte for hours (in an 8-hour day I had to touch it up only once), it does stay in place and the finish on my skin in just fabulous.

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

It works It's pricey It works for the stubborn summer acne. The bumps on the forehead and cheek line that come out in the summer time will only go away when I use Vichy face wash/exfoliant.

Guest Karen
Guest Karen

light fresh smell a bit on the expensive side So, i bought the normanderm t as an impulse buy, it was on sale for $15. By reading the reviews and my opinion , this product isn't really for people with a lot of acne but for people like me with light acne, people that don't have pimples but have those annoying little bumps on their foreheads, cheeks and nose, but mostly on your forehead, this product CLEARED all that.

I had light acne and this turned it into full blown acne
Guest Arlene
Guest Arlene

Nothing Everything I had healthier skin before I used Vichy. It did not clear my skin at all, I found I broke out even more and it dried out my skin. I would not recommend this product. I went back to using my old skin care product, Noxema.

It dried your skin because its supposed to replace in with a new, smoother skin

Clears acne, less oily face, smaller pores, non drying None I love the deep cleansing gel! It has really helped clear my acne and keep it at bay. I'm looking forward to trying other products from the Vichy line.

Guest Kerri
Guest Kerri

smells nice expensive I am 56..been using the kit for 5 days. I too have broken out, my skin is red and blotchy. I had better skin beforw I started it! I fine it very drying too..would not recommend it at all

Comments

Nice smell light and feels non greasy Very expensive very very slow in getting results; inefficient Clogs my pores and whiteheads causes breakouts I started using vichy like a month ago. it actually started out great because i love the smell of the lotion and the washing gel makes my face kinda feel fresh. but 2 weeks later my face broke out with large acnes like some on my cheeks and jaw line and seriously a lot on my forehead, near the hairline. its definitely nt because of my hair that i have acne because previously before i use vichy i dun have acnes on my fore head. the pimple cream is super slow. it seriously doesnt clear my acne within 24hrs as stated on the bottle. right now i have been applying the pimple cream for 5days both day and night but it only reduce swelling. the washing gel and toner, although makes my face feel fresh, it really doesnt help to wash impurities.. the lotion is like very nice to apply and smell but right now after a month, i got a lot of clogged pores on my nose and seriously especially around my nose and chin, the t zone there. my cheeks also grew pimples which last time dont have.. i grew a lot of sore whiteheads on my cheeks and nose also. i dont know why but vichy doesnt help in curing my pimples, instead it got worse so now i am going to stop using vichy and find a skincare doctor.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Has a nice light smell. tightens pores. reduces redness. Broke out after a month of using the line of products. I have quite a bit of trouble with acne, and I have tried two products before this with little to no results, and I heard Vichy has a good line of products to help cure acne. It did not work to well for me, but other people I know have had great results, so if your willing to pay the price, you should give it a go.

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

skin feels clean and pores tight after using deep cleansing gel. Skin feels soft after using triple action anti-acne lotion. weird smell expensive broke out more I'm 29 and went off the pill about 7 months ago which resulted in adult acne and oily skin, I've never had problems before. My doctor recommended the Vichy Acne line to help minimize pores, oil and acne which I've been using now for about a month. Its made my acne worse in the sense I'm getting sore white heads on my cheeks, jaw line and chin, and I'm oily throughout my entire face where it only used to be my t-zone. I dont mind the cleanser, but I do not recommmend the lotion if your trying to clear up your acne it does not work.

Guest Kay
Guest Kay

None Broke me out more than before Expensive Overpowering smell I think someone's down-voting honest reviews. I had my acne under pretty good control and then switched to this. Worse it's been in a long time, and after reading about it not getting better I'm not taking a chance. I've seen other long term users wait months without results.

Comments

Light, non-greasy, tightens pores, evens skin tone, matifies, spf 15 (I am using the normaderm ultra matifing moisturizer with spf 15) Comes in a new squeeze tube that wastes less of the product Oily skin still appears shiny several hours after use, skin still appears dry after use, does not seem to do much against moderate breakouts. I purchased this moisturizer to even out my skin tone when i noticed my skin was looking more oily than usual, with larger-looking pores. Apparently this product takes 4 weeks to see proper results, and i have only been using it for a week, but i already think my pores look smaller and my skin looks less oily, and more even. I do not think this product should be used on its own, especially for those that have acne. I also have been experiencing light acne lately, so I have also been using a product called Solugel at night to take care of blemishes, and i occasionally also use a moisturizer that contains salicylic acid. Bottom line- Use for the purpose of evening skin tone, not getting rid of acne or blemishes.

Guest Sharon
Guest Sharon

I've used this line for over 4 years. I use the gel cleanser, the hydration moisturizer and the night moisturizer. Left my skin feeling light Relieved tightness Tingling feeling after application, so I suppose it's working Tightens my pores. Makes my skin less oily. The price. It's about $30 for each of the moisturizers and cleansers. I prefer Biore when it comes down to the toner and cleanser though. The gel cleanser feels very sticky and uncomfortable when washing. The toner doesn't tighten pores as much. The moisturizers are worth the $30. Keeps my skin soft, controls the oil, and hydrates without weighing down my skin. The moisturizers usually last me about 2-3 months.

Guest Sandy
Guest Sandy

The whole line smells nice Cream is non-greasy to the touch Absorbs well Products make my face feel sticky at times Does not control oil as it states After a few weeks face broke out more than usual The first week of using it my face seemed to be changing but then it made me break out on my chin, my forehead (in clusters it seems), I got whiteheads on my nose versus blackheads. They say that acne tends to get worst and then gets better. I didn't buy this product because of a severe acne problem, I just wanted help with blackheads and a few blemishes that popped up here and there but I never expected to get as many pop up at once. I'm 32 years old, i thought puberty was over! Don't think I will be finishing the bottles.

Comments

I am 31, still suffering from breakouts. Firstly I got this product from my sister as she stopped using it. I used it for about 4 weeks and my skin drastically improved, large pores went much much smaller, my skin is much smoother and my is also lot less oilier (I have very very oily skin). The acne and pimples dry very fast and my sking is much much clearer after the frequent use morning and evening. I managed to get 400ml large bottle for only £15.00 - $30 Canadian dollars all in with deliver If you want to buy this product in Hight street you will pay fortune for it. I recommend shopping on line - esspecially on Ebay. Great bargains. I managed to get 400ml large bottle for only £15.00 - $30 Canadian dollars all in with delivery. The label is in Polish but who cares about that. I think that people with severe acne problems do need much stronger medicated products. To be very honest I must have tried numbers of expensivelly priced products such as Proactive Sollution, Clinique Anti-Blemish, Clarins anti-blemish and many many more. Normally I use product for couple of weeks and results are great, but after the while my skin seems to get used to the product and get back to it's nasty ways. With this products I can say I am getting great results at all time, it slightly dries skin out but what are moistruisers for. I highly recommend this products as it has been doing for me exacy what is says on the tin.

Guest Shelby
Guest Shelby

Made my pores smaller Improved my bumpy skin and pimples Improved my acne scars I wish it was cheaper but its worth it so none really. Im a 26 years old female and have developed acne over the last few years. I have tried every product including proactiv and nothing has really improved my skin the way I want. I had bumpy skin as well as deep pimples mainly around my mouth. I also had left over red scarring from previous pimples. I was so embarassed sometimes I didn't even want to go in public. This product has transformed my skin in just a month..I barely need to wear makeup anymore my pores have never looked this small and I love the way it feels and looks under makeup. I love this product!!! I use the face wash, the day cream, the night cream, and the spot treatement and they all work well but the night cream is my favorite. I look forward to waking up in the morning just to look at my skin and see more of an improvement every day. I hope this product works as well for you as it has for me..Try it!!!

Comments

- Smells good - Makes your face feel really clean - Goes on nicely without irritating your skin - Dries up pimples - Gets rid of red scarring slowly, VERY slowly, but it does - Doesn't get rid of all the pimples - May dry your skin too much - Contains ingredients like SLS that stip the skin of the natural protective layer - Expensive Did NOT get rid of my acne but kept it under control... sort of. Id break out every now and again. Not good for the long run cuz it stips your skin. Worth a try if you have that kind of money. Im currently trying Urine Therapy which i must say is working better than this product ever did.

Popular All-over treatments