Vicco Ayurvedic Turmeric Cream Reviews

Brand: Vicco

Vicco Ayurvedic Turmeric Cream

Stopped my adult cystic acne problems!

So I've been using this cream for a little over a year and I couldn't be happier with the results! Other then the odd pimple here and there, I don't have to deal with the annoyance of stubborn acne that wasn't being helped by anything else I had tried before (I was worried I was going to have to start taking more drastic measures but thankfully, it didn't have to come to that). It feels great on my skin too. Really soothing, refreshing and moisturizing without the risk of clogged pores. It does help a lot with redness as well although I get a small amount of red blotchiness in the summer due to heat and humidity. My skin may not be flawless but that's okay. It's still way, way better then it was. I don't have to deal with the nightmare that is acne anymore and I feel a lot better about myself. I would definitely recommend it.

Comments

This is what i have been looking for

I have nothing bad to say about this. '¢evens out skin tone '¢reduces the size of pores '¢helps with sun burn '¢GREAT make-up primer '¢helps dry out pustules '¢tightens the skin

Can you use this product in conjunction with the acne.org régimen?
vpm

Noticeable improvement within days Seems to fade red marks quickly Makes skin smooth Decreases oiliness, nice primer too So cheap! Strong smell, nice but very strong sandalwood scent Not organic So far so good, with this stuff. I'm actually really surprised how nice this stuff is. My acne was getting really bad and I did start prescriptions about a month ago, which has dramatically helped my acne. But, I still had tons of red spots left and they weren't really fading until I started using this. They are about 30% gone after only 3 days!!! That is amazing, as these spots usually take months to fade. Supposed to lighten skin, but I feel like it's just evening it out, not really fading (that's good). I will update after I have used it longer.

it cures acne nothing its works and its works great on my skin ..its kills all my acne on my face i used everything that i can do to get rig of from acne but failed every time .. then i gave vicco a chance and its works when i used it about a mouth .i feel realy happy now i think you should also try this and saw good bye to acne

Comments

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Helps clear complexion None This cream is really helpful. It calms the acne and reduces inflammation. It kills bacteria and disinfects as well. After long use, about a month, I can confidently say this works. But is does leave a light yellow stain. That stain can be easily removed by : Rinsing the acne well to remove and then washing with a cleanser.

Hi, does this cream help with red acne hyperpigmentation?
Yes it does it also helps with reducing the size of pores

Popular Household/Natural