Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Brand: Vanicream

Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

The best cleanser

I have very sensitive skin, and break out from everything it seems, except this! This face wash is really gentle, a great cleanser, yet doesn't strip your natural oils, which is vital. Love it. Seems to balance skin pH which is really important in maintaining clear skin.

Sensitive skin

This stuff is amazing!! I breakout using EVERYTHING. I have very fair sensitive skin and I'm prone to breakouts and redness. This is one of the only cleansers I can use and it doesn't irritate my skin. I think the cleansing step should just be to remove impurities, and use a target solution after. I absolutely recommend this!

Just isn't for me.

I LOVE the fact that this cleanser doesn't contain alot of harsh ingredients but you'd think it'd help with acne-prone skin right? Wasn't the case for me. At first I thought the cleanser was helping but every single time I used it, I had a little bit of a burning sensation and my skin would be red as if I rub it with a washcloth which I normally didn't with this to test it out. Overall this irritated my skin and I honestly think others would benefit from this but it just simple didn't work out well for me.

Comments

Vanicream is the absolute best!

Hallelujah! Something that doesn't break me out! My dermatologist recommended me this over the counter face wash along with the vanicream moisturizer when I was taking accutane and I have fallen in love with it. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine and because it doesn't have all the harsh ingredients it doesn't break me out. It doesn't leave a residue on your skin or dry it out. I have tried other face washes since then but keep going back to Vanicream because it is the BEST! You can buy it at Target and Walgreens for around $8. I love all the vanicream products.

Gentlest cleanser I've used

This is a great cleanser, especially to use in conjunction with topical medications. I used to use the Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser but decided to try this one because I had very positive experiences with other Vanicream products. It lathers up very nicely yet it isn't drying AT ALL. I used to think that foamy = bad and drying, but this cleanser is the exception. I can't believe how gentle it is! Recently I had a cold and had a lot of dry skin on and under my nose, and usually when that happens it kind of burns when I wash my face. Not with this! I think it's also cool because it doesn't have a billion ingredients. The people who developed this cleanser seem to really have known what they were doing.

WOW

After trying millions of facial cleansers, this one takes the cake. It doesn't burn, sting or cause any form of dermatitis. I have tried the gentlest cleansers that tend to cause irritation and this doesn't. Does what it claims. So thankful for this!

Popular Cleansers/Washes