Urine Therapy Reviews

Urine Therapy

Sure you can laugh, but don't dismiss it until you've tried it.

I have (no, had) severe cystic acne, blackheads, whiteheads, red bumps, dark purple bumps, every type of pimple ever named, and a whole lot of scarring. Like so many others here, I would say I’ve tried everything, from salicyclic acid, benzoyl peroxide, sulfur ointments, Proactive, everything you can buy OTC, Retin-A, every which type of prescription retinoid creams, doxycycline, clindamycin, cortisone shots-- everything short of Accutane…because, Accutane. Over the course of my life, I've seen more than seven dermatologists. Urine therapy is that thing I had been hearing quite a bit about but always passed on. I don’t think I need to explain the dread and reluctance. Finally, desperate and at that point of no return, the dark night of the acne-ridden soul, I decided I would forego personal dignity and just do it for three months to see if it’d get me anywhere. If not, then I’d go for the Accutane. Every morning after cleansing my face, for the first pee, I’d double sheets of toilet paper, fold it, soak it with mid-stream urine, and then dab it on my face. I did that daily. That’s right. Every morning. On days I didn’t leave the house, I’d do this topical urine dabbing three times a day. When I was on my period, I’d wait until the stream cleared of any blood, then collect the urine for topical treatment. In three months, all existing acne was completely gone, I wasn’t getting any new ones, and all I had left to do was clear the scarring. But bear in mind that for the first month, I really didn't see any noticeable results. Good thing I didn't give up and persisted. It wasn't until the third month that my skin exponentially jumped in improvement. I also found my skin to be softer and suppler than it had been my entire life (I’m now in my late 30s). My face was noticeably radiant and by the five-month mark, I went from pounding on thick layers of expensive full coverage foundation you could cut with a knife and still not touch skin to just some light dabs of concealer. Cystic bumps had cleared, I looked more youthful than ever, and at the five-month mark, still my only concern was just leftover scarring and minor pigmentation. I literally went from being one of those people you’d look at, cringe, and say sympathetically, “Oh, I’m so sorry,” to genuine remarks of, “Wow, your skin is beautiful! You’re so lucky! What’s your secret?” (By the way, I never tell.) I never ended up having to go on Accutane. Topical urine therapy can work wonders. Just remember that it isn’t overnight magic, so you do need to be patient and persistent with it. Though urine is mostly water, it contains trace amounts of urea and creatine, both considered miracle ingredients for skincare. Tons of high-end Korean and Japanese beauty products contain urea and/or creatine. Then there’s sodium chloride, which is an astringent and anti-septic, and potassium helps bring electrolyte balance to the skin. I will say that your diet makes a noticeable and measurable impact on the efficacy of topical urine therapy. When I’m eating a mostly vegetarian, dark green leafy dominant diet with lots of fruit and plenty of water, those weeks of urine therapy are borderline miraculous on my face. When I slip and eat mostly junk food and fast food, I’ve found that urine therapy still keeps the acne away, but my skin will be a little oilier, I start to get some blackheads and little white bumps, but again, the cystic acne, dermatitis, and red bumps are totally kept at bay. In addition, be diligent with cleansing your face. I learned that I had to avoid oil-based cleansers and coconut oil, no matter what the makeup gurus said about it being okay for acne-prone skin. I continued using a toner for acne-prone skin, which before didn’t really work all that well, but now supported by topical urine therapy, went the extra mile for keeping me clear. If you’re still reluctant about trying urine therapy, look, I get it. I really do. I think everyone here gets it. But if you’re experiencing that dark night of the acne-ridden soul and nothing else seems to be working, you’re sick of spending so much money on junk or popping pills that just keeps you on that hamster wheel, and your dermatologist is out of options for you, then give this a try. It’s totally free and you don’t have to tell anybody about it. Hell, I haven’t.

Think For Yourself

There is no scientific evidence that supports this as a remedy for acne. Think for yourself and research before using anything for acne or any disease in general. Try more researched and proven things like tea tree oil to treat acne topically... just remember you are not curing the root cause by topically treating alone. Try consuming scientifically researched supplements, proper exercise, and a proper diet to balence your body so it can naturally cure itself of all diseases. Think for yourself folks and don't use urine.

Typical I have tried it person who just wants to voice their opinion. Urine works, you'd know if you actually tried it. Please do not be so niave to think science does not have any evidence so it simply cannot be. Science must do experiments to have evidence, what you are saying is a straw man because, science has done no consistent research into urine's effects on acne.
Thank you for the comment:) You are certainly entitled to your opinions/views. Good luck with the urine therapy and acne.

I will give it a try.

I am 17 years old and I started having acne around 7th grade. I like to say about myself that i'm the kind of person who tried EVERYTHING. My mom told me about urine therapy lately and my first reaction was, obviously, ew. I told my mom I am never going to try this, but after a few weeks of other useless masks, i decided to give it a try. Today is 17th of September and I am willing to try this for a month. For now If this works or not, I am going to let you know. UNTIL THEN, PRAY FOR ME.

Comments

This is what finally helped me

It sounds crazy, I thought so too when I first heard of it. But there were so many positive reviews and so much great information and even several books written on this subject. Everything from people with colds to cancer healing themselves through this, so I decided to give it a try. Sometimes it's not enough to just use it on your face though, you also have to drink it. That's what I did and within 3 weeks my acne was gone. Acne that I've had for almost 10 years were gone! I think doing this and also dealing with your emotional problems, is a huge thing in healing yourself. I also eat a very clean diet, vegan and drink lots of water. I'm not sure this would work very well with a unhealthy diet containing lots of meat. So if you're going to try this I recommend making sure you eat pretty clean as well. Right now I've gotten some small pimples on my shoulders and back so going to try this again and see how it works!

Pimple free for free!

I heard about this and started to research feedback from what people have experienced and then put it to the test on myself. It was easier for me to try than some others due to my acne not being on my face. I am a 40 year old male who has had pretty bad acne on my butt and thighs since puberty. It is not as bad of a thought to put pee on those areas as your face. I had amazing results and wish had known 25 years ago. It has been 2 months since I started the treatment after reading over 200 reviews on here. After the first day I could tell a mild difference. Within the first week my butt and thighs were about 90% better and I'm using it on my face as well to help with the occasional pimple and blackheads. After3 weeks of daily use my butt and thighs were clear to my amazement only having a couple pimples here and there and some evidence of scaring. Now that 2 months have passed I will apply it a few times a week and my skin is doing great. I leave it on anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes and shower as normal. My diet has not been great, I eat too much junk, but am motivated to eat more healthy. I would like to share the great news with more people but am afraid of the way people would respond. I'm thinking maybe of telling people I know someone who had great results with it. The pimples I would get were often painful and I am so grateful that I learned, tried and had success with this. Cheers to being pimple free for free!

Nice glow! XD jk

I have heard that pee works really well with acne. And yes, when I first heard of it, I thought, EW like the rest of us. But for the past 3 days I have been putting it on my face every morning and just leave it on. I haven't noticed anything yet, but my skin does have a nice glow. My Mom suggested this to me and I have watched many videos and read many reviews and I hope it works. Fingers crossed!

Once you have applied it, for how long do you leave it like that?
Hello everyone, i want to use this great opportunity to say a very big thanks to Dr Ken for curing my Skin Rashes, acne and thyroid cancer which has being on my face and skin for several years, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me such as radioactive iodine and essiac, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr, KEN and decided to contact him on his email i saw on the internet (drkensolutiontemple@[link removed] but when i first held about him i never believed until i emailed him. he gave me his herbal medicine which i use for my skin and now i am well and my skin and face are clean and smooth, am free from ACNE pimples and my thyroid cancer was cured permanently, if you have the same problem just contact Dr Herbert, be rest assured that your problem is over. you can contact him on his website [link removed] (drkensolutiontemple@[link removed]) add him on whatsapp +2349052116690.

Say what you want...

it works. It just makes your skin glow. I can't say whether or not it will heal severe cystic acne, but when I was consistent with it, my skin was just beautiful. It accelerated healing and promoted cell turnover better than any AHA or BHA I've tried. Also gives you a natural tan. If you eat super clean and drink water like a fish, there is absolutely no odor. Topical urine therapy has also healed a number of eye infections I've had within hours.

Honest review

First of all I want to say TRY IT! So why would I give it one star and still recommend it? Simply, because I don't think almost 300 positive reviews can be just people trolling and it actually works for some. Plus it's free. For me it didn't work. This is how I did it. I applied my morning pee 2 times a day and let it be about 15-30 minutes on my face and then washed it. It had no effect at all if something it may even made things worse. I did this for 1 month and then I decided to quit and went to pharmacy and bought real acne treatment and in 2 weeks my pimples are almost gone. Some new still come, but they stay small and disappear quickly. P.S 25 and 10 years of acne.

What acne treatment did you buy where your skin cleared up?

day 1?

okay so I have been struggling with acne for about a year now. I am 15 years old and a sophomore. I started getting acne during the summer of 8th grade. I would say that I have mild-moderate acne. I have tried EVERYTHING on my skin and nothing works. I'm desperate. it's so hard when all your friends have gorgeous glowing skin and you have little pimples all over your forehead. well anyways I'm so desperate that I decided to try this. it's currently 10:19 pm and I put some urine on my face about 15 minutes ago. I'm gonna leave it on all night and rinse in the morning. and then start doing it every morning and night. I drink a lot of water and eat pretty healthy. I don't drink soda or alcohol. my urine doesn't smell bad at all. it doesn't smell like anything to be honest! I'll keep you guys updated :)

day 2!!!! okay so my skin hasn't changed that much except for the fact that my skin has sorta a glow to it. and also, this is gross but a drop of my urine fell down my cheek and onto my lips and I sorta liked my lips & tasted it. it taste like salt water...😂😂😂 anyways my skin is not red and blotchy anymore! but keep in mind in also drinking a ton of water and exercising. I'm also trying to wear minimal makeup. but let's just wait for tomorrow's update! :)
How is this working out for you??
im so scared if i should try this

Works really nice on my Face / Seborrheic Dermatitis.

Don't have acne, however thought this should be written here. Yes, it sounds "crazy" , most people are disgusted. However, the results speak, the reviews do too. I've peed into a small "Jam" jar and kept it for the past 2 weeks... Used a bit of cotton balls to dip it in and slowly massage my face with it, trying NOT to have too much so no dripping will occur. Magically, i've had 3 Seborrheic Dermatitis spots that disappeared, i used to wake up with flakey white dead skin.... NOT anymore - this is a magical cure that I can imagine a few companies DONT want you to know about. Give it a try, its your OWN pee and no one other than you has to know about it.

A lot of Hope

I'm 16 with I'm guessing, hormonal acne. It simply became my turn to get acne. It's a horrible experience when everyone around you has nothing and you do. It brings down your mood so on, I'm pretty sure some feel my pain. I get maybe 2-3 "cyst" like pimples on my cheeks. Painful, but if I stress, more come. I have some small ones on my forehead and some on my cheeks. I must say my pores are a little on the crazy side. And I just got a lot of scaring going down on my cheeks for the fact that i used to pick at them. (If only I knew I was gonna have better skin than before.) I do have better skin than the past. I was on a regimen. But that's a story to tell later. Anyways, anything you name it, I've tried it on my skin. I am sorry to my skin, but I am a very desperate soul. When I heard of this, all I thought was ew. Urine. I'm not so healthy. But, I decided to go for it. It's the last thing I'll put my skin through, and I hope for the best that it's worth it. I'm willing to be patient. I will update on this. I started today.

Hey @Zamzam99 did it work. Coz I've just started doing it and I wanna know if it worked on you. I Your acne sounds a lot like mine. :)
Its nobodies turn to get acne, its all gut bacteria, if you remove grains, all sugars and unfermented dairy (yogurt sweetened with fruit or honey is fine, so are real unprocessed cheeses, even RAW milk is fine) you will see your body and life change incredibly

40 and fab with my own pee

My grandma told me about this when I was 12 and I thought she was crazy. She just died two years ago at 88 with never a blemish or wrinkle. I just figured it was because we're African American that her skin aged so well. Well I decided five months ago I didn't want to turn 40 with dull acne prone skin. I read these reviews and tried it. My skin looks SO much better. I only had two cystic pimples this past month before my cycle. I usually have at least thirty over the course of the month. My son keeps saying- your skin is glowing. I also add white willow bark and licorice root powder to my Cetaphil. My skin would be perfect if I continued to incorporate some type of salicylic acid but I completely forget about spot treatment now. I drink A LOT of water and try to eat healthy so it is pretty clear without a strong smell. Also give it time. Each month my skin is better than the last. Thanks [link removed] and grandma I wish I would've listened 28 years ago!

I keep it simple- wash and pat dry my face and then catch first morning pee on swab- put on my face- voila. It was making my face noticeably brighter and different than my neck and body so now I sometimes pee in the shower and rub that all over and then shower. I had the raised bumps on my thighs and this cured it.
Do you masterbate but? I have heard masterbation causes skin roughness and acne due to harmonal changes

i hope it works

I have small whiteheads all over my forehead n it has now started in upper cheeks.. I tried this UT since 4 days but it has just dried some of them.. Would it take longer to deal with it? Should I continue? How long would it take to completely have a clear skin?

Comments

Could this be what I've been looking for?

Okay, so after now almost a year (october 2014) I've been dealing with hormonal acne on my chin. First they are flesh colored bump for weeks, then they became inflamed, red and painful to finally come to a head. Sometimes when they are too close to one another they fusioned and become one mega white head thats takes forever to heal. It sounds a bit dramatic I know, but it really took a toll on my mood and esteem as nothing ever worked from tea tree oil, double cleasing, honey yogurt mask, calamine, witch hazel, BP, SA, and Accutane just seemed very off putting to me with all the sides effects. At last, yesterday after contemplating urine therapy for weeks, I tried. I soaked a cotton ball, applied it to the affected areas, and just waited and the redness was gone and the big whitehead I had was much smaller. I hope it will bring down the flesh colored bumps or at least make them come to a head faster so I can finally be rid of them. I'm very hopeful right now as nothing ever worked that fast. I'll update when it'll be a week of applying twice daily. Fingers crossed!

Experiencing from years

I am in my 20s now. I have been this urine therapy from last 4yrs. I started getting acne when i was 15. I tried lot of medi creams and consulted many doctors. But there were no results in reducing of acne. Once my mom gave me idea of applying my own pee on my face. I felt it weird but for my betterment i did it. Applied the pee on face kept it for 20-30 mins and then washed it out. I did it 2-3 times in a day. And within 3 months my face was clear, soft and shinning. And till today i keep on doing the same technique and i love it a lot...

Just started

I am TEN YEARS OLD. Haha. I started this urine therapy thing today, AND GUESS WHATTT... The redness of my acne decreased a little. I have mild acne, and being a 10 year old ( a child ) barely no kids have acne. So I get bullied alot, but now idc what they think. I am hoping for this to work. I would recommend this because EVERYTHING I TRIED MADE MY ACNE WORSEEE, but THISSSS URINEEE THINGG got rid of my redness. I love it

So far so good

I started out using it as a toner. It made me more glowy and dewy. I didn't need to use any other product! It tones, moisturizes and heals up spots quickly (especially popped ones). It has evened out my skin tone and has helped my wallet. I drank it for the first time last night. I just went for it! it tasted salty. The taste did not linger at all. I woke up this morning and my skin looked even more even. I had a couple new spots in my chin area, but that could just be hormones. They popped perfectly fine. I drank some more this morning... I will update in a few days! I'm pretty excited so far!!

I drank it for the first time this morning! It has worked so well on my skin- there has to be something beneficial in it!
Urine is 95% water and the rest are byproducts of sodium, urea, potassium, and creatinine. I'm guessing from your comment that you just need to drink more water. I've also found that exercise is great for acne. Best of luck!

Honestly Works and Can't Be Happier

I don't usually write reviews for products or therapies I try, but this treatment is a miracle worker. I heard from a friend about this treatment and I decided to do research. I was willing to give it a try since I had mild acne and pores that were not going away. I did it for one week, morning and night and I immediately saw results. I've been doing it for a month now and have seen drastic results. My acne is GONE. only light scars left. My pores are smaller. It clears up pimples overnight. I don't ever have to pay for any acne solutions again. It also is a great toner!

Do you need to leave it on overnight? I do feel it tingling...

Makes acne disappear! Better than any product!

when I first heard about this I thought: no way am I gonna use this on my face! However it got to a point when I was really desperate to get rid of my acne as my whole face hurt and the bumps were so hard to cover. I decided to give it a go. First time I applied it on my face I was surprised it didn't stink; I left it on for about an hour then washed it off with my neutrogena face wash and I put my favorite moisturiser on my face. I woke up and my acne was dried out, no bumps, no pain. I was so happy I started using it every day and after 5 days the effects were amazing. All I have to do now is wait for all of the redness that is left after the spots and my face will be clear! It is amazing and it's worth a try. Apply pee on a cotton pad then wipe your face with it (I know it sounds disgusting, but trust me, it's worth it). Leave it on for as long as you wish; the longer the better. You'll see improvements very soon. 4 stars because it obviously doesn't do wonders straightaway and might not work for everyone. Definitely worth a try!

After using urine in your face and rising it off ,if you put makeup does stil will it work???

It works!

It works! I had been trying all possible skin products available but it was of no avail. I also started taking spiro for a few months. My acne started clearing off. But as soon as I stopped my face turned into a pizza face. I have been just 3 weeks into it, but the results are showing! I will keep posting as my tretment progresses.

How is this going for you so far? Please post an update. Thanks!

Is it ok to use soap after application?

Just a question, is it ok to use face soap after urine application on my face? I mean will the urine still be effective? Because I presume my face will be oily and stink a little if I don't use soap. Besides, it's kinda difficult to get rid of the thought of my partner kissing my oily and stinky face... Once again, this is just what I presume, since I've never tried it and still trying to convince myself to try this.

Yeah sure, just make sure you leave it on for as long as you can or leave it on overnight. Afterwards you just wash it off with soap
I wash my face before I put in on. Once it dries I don't notice an odor. Don't tell the hubby and kids but I don't wash it off! I let it written all day and they have never noticed anything besides my skin glowing, ha!

Popular Household/Natural