UltraClear Acne Cream Reviews

Brand: UltraClear

UltraClear Acne Cream

no more red skin and spots

I never do reviews, but i know what its like to suffer from bad skin and the knock on effect it has to your confidence and social life. This cream worked for me almost immediately and I have now been using for several years. I only use a little over my nose and chin where I previously had redness and spots- I just use normal moisturiser for the rest of my face. My skin tone is now even and I very seldom get any spots [a couple a year]. I did stop using it after a year or so ' but the redness/spots returned. Definitely worth a try ' hopefully someone will benefit from my review!

Comments

Ultra clear acne cream review

Hi guys. I'm just going to tell you about my experience with UltraClear acne cream. It was delivered within 2 days which was great, I opened it straight away and smelt it and it smelt abit weird at first. At night I washed my face and applied the cream as instructed, (left it on over night of course) and in the morning I woke up and all my redness was near enough gone, my white heads vanished, obviously my skin wasn't perfectly clear when I woke up on the first day but I can honestly say it made a huge difference in just one night. I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now which isn't a long time but I havnt had one single breakout since, and the redness and blackheads decrease each time I wake up. Its a miracle, I recommend this to everyone but it may not work on everyone,but it sure is on me. :) good luck guys

Comments

Works in a short timeframe Has the potential to reduce redness Pretty Cheap compared to most products on the marker Packaging seemed very untrustworthy Felt Greasy to Apply and doesn't absorb into the skin easily Smelled weird, and felt weird on my face I was feeling really uneasy on this product, mostly due to it's visual presentation and the way it was advertised. The product was inexpensive but wasn't too cheap either. I got it delivered to my door and it came in a small 50g jar. I was really skeptic on the product but I had nothing to lose so I just went with it. The guarantee it offered in the site seemed too good to be true too. So I opened the jar, It smelled kind of awful, and the cream had a jelly-like consistency with it. It felt weird and sort of greasy on my face. I left the cream on overnight as instructed and woke up with what seemed to be a miracle. Literally, almost all my bumps.. say around 80% of all bumps just vanished. All whiteheads were gone, only thing left were the ones that didn't form a head. Redness was reduced also. I was a bit afraid of this product. HOW did this work? I have no clue, but it did. The company seemed really confident with their guarantee, and the product seemed to have lived up to expectations. This product is amazing, and will shock you within the first few days upon use. I can't be sure if it would work for you, but it did for me. :)

Guest Zkay
Guest Zkay

Helps acne scars fade Suitable for sensitive skin Reduces formation of spots Does not dry skin None By far the best treatment I have found to treat my acne. Reasonably priced and just apply after using a cleanser.

Popular All-over treatments