TriClear Acne Kit Reviews

Brand: TriClear

TriClear Acne Kit

Guest Ash
Guest Ash

Clears Fast, Great customer service, Product works good if you stay consistent Expensive but if you tell them you cant afford it, they will give you a lot of a better deal. They will work with you Tri clear works great, I have tried everything and it really works.Do the 14 day trial and see for yourself. You can always send it back

Guest acne.org
Guest acne.org

it cleared my face in less than a week right before school started too and i dont have to powder all over my face anymore and i got my confidence back the revitalizing cream smells weird and it makes want to vomit it was like two weeks before school and i had blackheads all over my face and everytime i went out i had to put powder all over my face so that my blackheads didn't show as soon as i got the triclear free trial i just thought it was just a scam just another acne product and as soon as i used the next day i already felt improvement in my face and in 4 days my blackheads began to fade and now my blackheads are gone and i feel as beautiful as ever and just in time for back to school.

Guest Misty
Guest Misty

-Major improvement on my moderately-severe acne within 2 days! -Eliminated the oil and shine from my face and made it super soft to the touch. -No drying or greasy feeling. -The smell of the revitalizing cream is terrible and makes me want to gag, but it works awesome so it's worth it. -This stuff is way too expensive to buy directly from the manufacturer. (I got mine from another source) I am almost 30 years old and have extremely oily skin, TriClear is by far the best acne product I have ever used.. even though it does smell pretty funky.

Guest Chris
Guest Chris

Works great The Cleanser, that is all. I've been on this product for 3 weeks. When I first started I had mild to moderate acne. 3 weeks later, it was all reduced to NOTHING. This works great on mild to moderate acne, I'm not sure about severe. I used my Clearasil Ultra cleanser for the face though because I prefer it better than the face wash they give you. The best part about this product is Step 2, the Repairing Gel, and Step 3, the Revitalizing Cream.

Guest Allen
Guest Allen

Bad customer service. It didn't stop my acne and it burnt my face. I tried this out for the 2 week free trial. It isn't just that my acne didn't go away and that my face was on fire, TriClear is hard to get ahold of to return the trial. If you can't get anyone to answer the phone to give you a return code and then send it back within the two weeks, they charge your card for $80! There were too many hoops to jump through. It seems that they are expecting people to forget to cancel so they can get some skrillah.

Popular All-over treatments