Triamcinolone Acetonide (0.1%) Ointment Reviews

Triamcinolone Acetonide (0.1%) Ointment

worst thing for skin. seems like magic but it made my acne way worse

Horrible. I started using this for my acne which was unusual for me as a person who never struggled with bad acne. I started to use triamcinolone acetone and it relieved it minorly in the morning and looked less inflamed in the mornings when i would take it off, however, during the day my acne returned to normal size and was inflamed again. I kept following the same routine of months thinking it was doing something, but seeing no results. What actually happened was that my skin became addicted to this, and it reacted when it was not on since it is a steroid cream; my skin pretty much went through withdrawals and needed rehab. The only thing that actually helped my acne was when i stopped using the creams, and switched out the products that started my INITIAL breakouts.

Comments

Great for Eczema

I have been using this product as a spot treatment for eczema flare ups for a long time. It will thin your skin and lighten the area you use it on IF you use it too often. I use this as very LAST resort for my eczema flare ups. Not for acne. Do not know why it is included here.

Princess of pain
I used this for eczema on my hands and now they are three shades lighter than the rest of me! But no more eczema...

It got rid of dryness, reduced swelling and redness. Sometimes it seemed like a miracle worker... NOT an acne product. Dont use tihs for your acne. Let me give you a run through on this thing. No, no, no. Why are you even thinknig of using this for acne? The onyl way you could have obtained tihs is for a prescription by your doctor for ECZEMA. This is a steriod, thus has to be used every OTHER week, and agian, my doctors rule for ECZEMA. NOt acne. The first time I put this on a dry and irritated pimple, it seemed like magic. But you will regret it. This sutff BREAKS down skin. (thus the steriodal directions...every other week, dont use on face) It isnt used for acne and is a steroid. It will in the long run make your skin WORSE. And its "magic" will not prevail, my firend. I totally screwed up my lgiht acne into mdoerate last summer by using this crap. Never ever ever agian. Only use this if you have a SEVERE dry patch on your face, NOT A ZIT, and once that patch is gone, leave this stuff for your eczema. The end of the story. Great effective steroid, completely got rid of my moderate limb eczema...for acne? DONT.

Comments