Trader Joe's  Enriched Moisturizing Face Lotion, SPF 15

Trader Joe's Enriched Moisturizing Face Lotion, SPF 15 Reviews

Octinoxate (6.0%) and Zinc Oxide (3.0%).

Allantoin, ascorbic acid, caprylyl glycol, cetyl alcohol, chlorphenesin, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 Iso paraffin, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, hexylene glycol, isohexadecane, laureth-7 (coconut), PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), stearyl alcohol, tocopherol acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water.

Guest annie
Guest annie

-not greasy -doesn't break me out -has a nice subtle fresh smell -feels light on the skin yet pretty moisturizing -on the cheaper side none! =) I have oily/combination skin and this works great on me. Other moisturizers I have used make my skin look red (and I don't even have sensitive skin!), leave a weird film, or make me look really greasy. I always end up coming back to this one after I try other moisturizers. I think this would also be great on sensitive skin too. also, if I need a more moisture than this gives, I put some jojoba oil in it and it works great. I really love this stuff!

Comments

Guest jessica
Guest jessica

cheap. under 4 dollars!!!! simple. no nonsense doesn't irritate or make my skin red like a lot of other moisturizers with spf do. absorbs easily. spf 15. physical block. Not much to say because it does what its supposed to none really worth a try if you have sensitive skin. especially for the price.

Comments