Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne Reviews

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne

TeenGirl14

it's okay

it has a strong tea tree scent and it comes out in a foam form and is very easy to apply and wash off but its very very drying specially for those with less oily skin,i found that the first time i started using this it cleared everything but over the months my skin must have gotten used to the product and even though it has helped dramatically i really just wish there were no spots whatsoever cause whenever my skin becomes wonderfully clear the next day the cycle begins again and breakouts happen so this foam wash is like a temporary fix but definitely not a solution for my sensitive teenage skin. im currently looking for a different cleanser but for now im gonna have to stick to this until i find a better one

Comments

keeps blemishes away leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed wakes you up a little dry smells funny I was really excited to try this because one its natural and two I read a lot about tea tree oil's skin benefits. This is one of the best face washes I've ever used and it helps prevent pimples. My face hasn't been completely clear, around my period I've seemed to get one huge zit since I started using this product rather then a bunch of small ones everywhere. It does dry out the skin a tad, so you need to moisturize after. The smell is funny but after a few uses I got used to it. My skin always feel very clean after using this. I love this.

Comments

- Cheap - Natural - Dries pimples - Smells nice - Face feels 'clean' - Drying, you need to moisturize - I still experience oily skin This product is good. I use it day and night and it helps drying out my acne.. I am considering finding a new cleanser though but I'm not sure yet.

Guest JL
Guest JL

Smells nice - tea tree oil Pumps out as foam Lasts long Drying - i broke out into red rashes around the neck area once Does not clear your acne nor worsen it It is worth a try, to see it is effective on your skin. It wasn't on mine.

Guest aliaaa6
Guest aliaaa6

Soothes skin Reduces acne Softens skin Reduces oil Dries skin a tad, but you just have to apply a little bit of cream and it's fine! This is a great cleanser for people who do and don't have ance! My skin is usually very oily, and this cleanser has definitely helped to reduce the amount of oil on my skin. Also, I usually find that most cleansers will help reduce the oil for about an hour, but this one lasts all day long! I have been using it for a week and a half now, once every morning and night, and I can definitely see a gradual improvement in my acne! It's also great because it's all natural (I purchased it at my local health store). I definitely recommend giving it a try!

Popular Liquid